Chapter 15

My Almost Perfect Guy
Please log in to read the full chapter
 

“Just please go with me?” Yi Fan asked her after a million times, but she refused a million and one times.


“I said no Yi Fan. You know I don’t really like parties and it’s all for seniors. You can go if you want but I won’t.”


“It is dedicated for seniors but that does not mean it is exclusive for seniors. Everyone can attend especially for special people for us.”


Jieun sighed. The party will be the last school party Yi Fan will ever experience and may also be the last party they can attend together. She knows he’ll go back to China and she’ll be left alone while continuing her last year in college.


“No.” she said bluntly. Yi Fan whined like a kid as he followed her around the kitchen, still persuading him with all his might. He just wanted to be with her for the very special party but the girl would never fail to say no.


“Oh come on. Just please, come with me?” Yi Fan hugged her waist from behind as she was already serving the food for their friends.


“OMG. That sounded so wrong.” Krystal snickered, as well as Amber and Henry. Jieun then elbowed Yi Fan to make him let go of her.


“Guys~ Jieun doesn’t want to go to the party with me~” Yi Fan told his friends like a kid asking for a toy. “Help?”


“Why Jieun, why?!” Henry held her by the shoulders and shook her body. “Why don’t you want to go with him?!”


“I just don’t like parties!”


“When is this party going to happen?” Amber asked while munching on a chip.


“It’s already on Saturday which is 4 days from now!!! I’ve been asking her for days but she always says no!”


“Parties are not my thing, okay? No, no, no…NO!” Jieun huffed.


“What should I do to make you say yes?” Yi Fan daringly asked him.


“Maybe if you wear a tutu while you’re practicing basketball that would be great.” Jieun scoffed and just left her friends, while locking herself up in her room.


“Give her a break guys, she’s having tantrums for she really has not slept for days. A little cranky, you know.” Jessica then came out with drinks in her hands.


“Or PMS.” Henry shrugged, earning weird looks from the girls. “What?”


Yi Fan somewhat felt guilty but he really wanted to spend that special night with her. Jieun is the most special person that can go with him, and if ever she won’t go then the college party would mean nothing to him.


“Just consider what she said. Wear a tutu during training…” His friends, and even the nanny, started making fun of her.


“Where can I get the tutu?” Yi Fan asked them seriously and the rest just gave him looks.

 

 

 

 

“You see, that party is very special to Yi Fan, and he just wants to spend it with you.” Amber asked as they gave the girl a serious talk the very next day.


Jieun realizes how it meant so much to him…and even how she meant so much for Yi Fan. He should enjoy, that’s what she thought. But then she was also thinking, he wouldn’t enjoy the night especially that he’ll be just stuck with her the whole night.


“What should oppa do just for you to say yes?” Krystal asked but then Jieun shook her head.


“Why are you guys doing this? It’s not needed really.”


“It is! I’m leaving in 3 days and I won’t get to see you two in tux and dress!” Krystal stomped her feet. “I already extended my stay just so I can see progress between you two.”


“Me too, I told you, we’ll just have a very short vacation..” Amber said sulkily. “Why do we have to be a day short?” Krystal sighed and agreed with her friend.


“Girls! Everything is all set!!” Henry said giddily while popping out of nowhere.


“Really?!” the girls squealed and dragged clueless Jieun towards the gym.


There they saw Yi Fan practicing his shooting skills while wearing a tutu and almost everyone in the gym was laughing at him. Jieun burst out into fits of laughter, and her eyes were getting teary from all the laughing. Yi Fan was totally embarrassed but then hoped that it was all worth it.


“You look ridiculous!” Jieun yelled at him and his face instantly lit up upon seeing her. Yi Fan smiled and ran towards her, making the pink clothing around him bounce. He even made a graceful turn before he finally ended up grinning in front of her.

 

(a/n: sorry guys...NOT! XD)


“You like my outfit?” Yi Fan asked and bowed like a girl.


“As I’ve said, you look ridiculous!”


“Hey, you told me you’ll go to the party with me if I wear a tutu.” Yi Fan grin

Please log in to read the full chapter