Chapter 1

My Almost Perfect Guy
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“First day of classes…again. Ugh!” Yi Fan grumbled as he walked towards the gate of his school. First year of college was already hell for him and yet he still have 3 more years to go, if he was lucky enough to pass all his subjects and graduate on time. The only thing he loved while going to college is having his own house, own car, and definitely freedom that he really wants. Not that he does not miss his parents or hate them. It was the down side of having them at the other side of the world. No one really takes care of him, and just by thinking of it, he wanted to just go back to China.


“Hey, dude.” one of his friends greeted him, a smaller male with pale skin and very cute looking in everyone’s eyes.


“What’s up?” the two fist bumped and slumped down on a random bench.


“Why do you look so down? Come on bro, it’s the first day of classes, and there are a lot of girls around you. Hello~” he flirtatiously greeted on girl who passed by him. “See? Plus the freshmen, you should totally check them out.” The guy wriggled his eyebrows.


“You are such a douche Henry.” Yi Fan shook his head in amusement.


“As if you don’t go around breaking girls’ hearts!”


“At least I don’t do it on purpose.” The taller man defended and sighed while looking around him. Girls and boys huddling around, wearing branded clothing, accessories and make-up, while they only have simple shirt, jeans and rubber shoes.  He had to admit he kind of looked like them during the first week, but after just a week of being there, whatever he wears seems to work out and he would feel like trash anyway. “Freshmen…do they even know what they are actually doing here?”


“I agree…they look good though.”


“Whatever.”


“Oh look at that girl. That freshman…” Henry pointed at a girl with specs wearing jeans, shirt and a doll shoes. Simple but still elegant. Her long hair was being blown by the wind, and she seemed more natural, and at least brainy, compared to all the other girls. And Yi Fan can’t deny, she was absolutely beautiful.


“How can you even say she’s a freshman?!”


“She’s fresh, okay? Anyway…I can bet that she would become my girlfriend by the end of the term.”


“Uhh, last time you said that, you got your burned by the chick.” A boyish looking girl mocked Henry.


“Can you at least be supportive of your cousin, huh Amber Liu?”

Please log in to read the full chapter