Sweet Medusa.. [Part 7]

Sweet Medusa..

Your P.O.V

   We're finally in Seoul! We're now waiting for our bags and it's almost 3:30 am here in Seoul. We're all very tired and exhausted. There are even few fans of BigBang here. Few I mean 100+ girls. They just stand behind us and I know they're tired too. They call the boys to take pictures with them but the boys apologise to them cos they need to rush out to their place now. But I know they've been staying here for hours. While GD have his tired and sleeping eyes on, I walk slowly behind GD and wrap my hands around GD's waist. GD's a bit surprise but  he place his hands on my hands and I kisses her cheek.

Me: I hate seeing people all sad *pouts*
GD: What's up, beautiful? *cupping my cute little face*
-- GD pulls me by the waist and I stand in front of him. Can you at least go take a few pictures or greet them? I'll take care of your bags. Even if it's for 2 mins, it's okay. We don't know they've been waiting for you and the boys since when, so please...? *puppy eyes*
GD: But our car is waiting for us outside there and we're in hurry, baby girl. *tucks my hair behind my ear*
Me: Pleaaasseeeee, Oppa?
GD: Sleep at my place tonight! Can you do that for me?
Me: I don't wanna make them boys feel uncomfortable when I'm around your dorm.
GD: You don't have any class right, tomorrow? I wanna spend time together with you.
Taeyang: Hyung, our bags are almost here.
Me: Oh fine oh fine! Now go!!! *pushes GD to the fans and the fans cheer in happiness*
Seungri: *pointing at where GD walking* Where.. *rubbing his sleepy eyes* is Hyung going?
Me: I asked him to go greet with the fans because they were all sad when you guys rejected their photo session.
Top: We're in hurry, we didn't do it in purpose.
-- I ignore Top's words and grab mine and GD's bags. Top helped me to take out our heavy bags.
Me: Thanks.
Top: Thank you for taking care of our fans' feelings *smile
Me: *smiles back at him* It's the least I can do.
Top: *smiles*
image

We have our bags on our trolley and I pushes my trolley--walking outside the airport.
Daesung: Hyung! Let's go! *calling GD*
GD: *hugs all the girlsComing!!! *waves and bows to his fans* Thank you for coming. See you guys soon and take care, everyone! *GD runs to me and pushes away my hands from pushing the trolley* Let me push it. *smiles
image
Me: *walk next to him and wrap his waist with my left arm--also having my head against his chest
GD: *kisses my forehead* You're so nice to my fans. Even myself couldn't be thatttt nice to them. Thanks babe.
Me: Fans are the reason whyyy you're here now, what you have archieved and etc. So, you need to repay them even if you don't feel like to. But yeah, tiny little things will change everyone's perceptions about someone *smiles*
GD: Only God knows how blessed I am to have you as my beautiful little girl that willing to reminds me about tiny little things in my life.
image

We slept for 15 mins in the car and GD slowly wakes me up, "We're here" he says in his sleepy voice. 
Me: I don't think I can even stand properly anymore.
GD: I wish I can carry you but I need to carry our bags. *pinches my cheek*
Me: No, no it's okay. I can still walk. It's just I feel like just sleeping in here instead of walking and climbing the stairs.
GD: Stop complaining. A big and soft bed is waiting in my room.
Me: AHHH, I can picture it really well. Kay fine, I'm going out.
GD: You go up first, I need to carry our bags.
Me: Okayyy. See you upstairs, Oppa.

I walk up to their dorm and walk inside. The door is already open and I see Top hugging his bag and sleeping on the sofa. Taeyang have his bag on the floor and sleeps on the other sofa. I chuckles quietly when I see that and walk slowly to GD's room. I walk passed Daesung's room and I see him already in his sleeping clothes.
Daesung: (Y/n)? I thought they sent you home already. You're staying here tonight? *in his sleepy voice and buttoning his sleeping pyjama*
Me: *stretching and rubbing my eyes with my hand* Nahhh, GD asked me stay over a night so yeah. Do you mind?
Daesung: You don't have class tomorrow so it's okay. Plus, you're like our small little sister already so I don't care. Go take a quick shower before heading to bed. Or you'll wake up with a massive headache in the morning.
Me: Thank you, Oppa. Goodnight.
Daesung: Goodnight. 

GD's a very clean and neat person. In his bathroom, he already organised everything from A to Z. Towels in the cabinet, shower gels in the rack, toothpaste and everything; is well organised. I get inside the bathroom and takes a new towel from the cabinet; hangs it on the wall. I strip and begin to take my shower.
Me: Ahhhh! Soooo refreshinggggg~

5 mins later...
I walk out from the bathroom with a towel wrap around my body and wiping my face with a face towel. GD's already on the bed, having his arm spreads wide on the bed and his legs hanging off from the bed. I sit on the bed and drying my hair with the face towel I used to wipe my face just now. I wake him up slowly but I know he's pretending to fall deep into his sleep already. I go down to his face a little bit closer and place my wet hair on his face and he goes all "OMO OMO!!!!! Why is my face all wet????", he sits down on the bed and wipes his face.
Me: *giggles* HAHAHA, go take a quick shower first Oppa.
GD: But I'm sooo lazzzzyyyy to get up and I'm sleepy~~
Me: You'll feel good after you take a shower and it's nice to sleep afterwards. Trust me. *gets up and finding my bag* , Where's my bag?
GD: Oh! I left it outside HAHAHA too tired to bring them all inside so I just bought your handbag.
Me: But my clothes are in there and what if the boys sees me just in a towel to take my bag in?
GD: Ughhh *he gets up and walk to his cupboard. He pulls a grey sweatshirt and a navy-coloured gym shorts* , wear this.
Me: Hehe thank you Oppa. Now, go take your showerrr!
GD: *teasing and pulling the end of my towel that's wrapping around my body* Can I borrow your towel? *smiles but more to; annoying me*
Me: In your dreams, Oppa. There are more towels in your cabinet, I checked just now.
GD: *sighing* fineeee-ughhhh

   I put on the clothes that GD gave to me and put it on. I take out my phone from my handbag and charges it. I let my hair fall on my shoulder while I'm checking my phone. It's almost 4am and I'm still checking my phone, lol. I scroll to my twitter mentions and I see few BigBang updates accounts uploaded pictures of me forcing GD to greet the fans. I read through the comments;

Fan 1: We should all thank (Y/n) because she made GD went to greet the fans when they're all tired. She's so lovely and sweet.
Fan 2: Nawww, (Y/n) is forcing GD to greet the fans. They're soo cuteeee!
Fan 3: Only GD went to great the fans and it was all because of (Y/n). If only (Y/n) persuaded the other boys, sigh.
Fan 4: (Y/n) is such a lovely girl and she is willing to share her lover with billions of girls in the world. Salute!
Fan 5: This is why (Y/n) is my idol. Not just she's very talented in singing; She's also talented in making GD fall for her words.

I can't help myself but to smile when I read those comments. GD finally gets out from the bathroom and this is my 1st time seeing him having a towel wrapping his under part of his body. So, I try to keep myself calm and making myself look all busy--focusing on my phone screen.
GD: Why are you smiling all by yourself again, babe?
Me: They uploaded the photos of me forcing you to greet the fans at the airport just now and as always, I look so cute in these pictures.
GD: We were all cute in those pictures okay. We all had our sleepy eyes and miserable faces on, of course we were all looking cute *walking to his cupboard and taking his clothes*
Me: There's this one picture I wrap my hands around your waist and it's so beautiful. We look so-- i don't know, in love..?
GD: *putting his shirt on* We are in love youuu silly hahaha.
Me: I think I'm gonna save this picture and make it as my phone wallpaper.
GD: *putting on his shorts and pulls his towel; drying it out at the towel hanging place* Were all the comments good? Did they hurt you with their words? *checking himself out at the mirror--fixing his blonde hair*
Me: Nahhh, I found few of it but yeah, I don't care. It's just they're jealous, I understand that so I'm not offended.
GD: *throws himself on the bed--lying next to me* I'm tired. I'm gonna sleep first. You can continue smiling all by yourself now *smiles*
Me: You forgot to switch off the lights!
GD: *snores as loud as he could*
Me: *pinches his nose, HARD*
GD: YAAAHHH!!!!! *pulls his head from his pillow*
Me: Hahahahaha *gets off from the bed and switch off the lights*
-- I walk back to the bed and lay next to GD.
GD: This is our first time sleeping together on a really comfortable bed huh? *Having his both eyes still shut but his mouth doing the talking*
Me: *turns my face looking at him* Yup.
GD: Tomorrow's gonna be a good day. Waking up and realising you have your favourite person next to your face,, ahhh. I love that feeling.
Me: I've never experienced that, So... yeah.
GD: I experienced that so many times before. I've been few times on the face too! *smiles-sarcastically*
Me: YAHHHH, JI YONG AHHH!!!!
GD: *couldn't help himself but giggles over his jealous girlfriend* It was Gaho you silly, my dog!
image
Me: UGHHH, I hate youuu. Don't talk to me anymore. Goodnight.
-- I turns my body to the other side so I don't have to look at his annoying face at the moment. But his hand grabs my waist and pulls my body closer to his body. He buries his face in my hair and kisses my head few times.
GD: Your hair smells like strawberry. I like it...
-- I ignore his words and pretending to fall asleep.
GD: I know you heard that, babe.
-- Ignoring him.
GD: I love you too babe.
-- I smile and we both slowly drifting off to sleep.

to be continued...