Sweet Medusa.. [Part 28]

Sweet Medusa..

Your POV
  GD told me that he'll be waiting for me in the car with his unhappy face. I don't wanna be in the same car with him in this current situation tho. I just don't wanna be around him for a while. He should've just realise on his own that I'm not happy over the fact that he could talk to other girls while I couldn't do the same to my other male friends. Whenever he's with the 2NE1 girls, he always left me hanging somewhere. When I finally found someone to finally to have a conversation with, he always cut off our conversation. This has happened to me when I was talking to Taeyang, Top, Rapmon & Jungkook from BTS. Oh my God, it's very unfair for me.
  I make my way back up to the rooftop to get my friends. I told them about my problem and also what GD told me just now. They told me to just go and settle it down because running away from problems won't help to solve it. I look at GD which he is now hanging out with CL, Sandara, Tablo and Teddy, They're laughing happily.

Kwang Soo suddenly comes to me while talking to my friends.
Kwang Soo (KS): (Y/n), there is an upcoming drama needs a female singer for their drama OST. I'll be acting in the drama. The music director of the drama are asking for help from the casts of the drama to recommend any female singer to sing the OST of the drama. I recommended your name.
Me: You did??
KS: Yes. *giving his phone to me* Here's the chat group for the drama. They are asking me whether there is a way for them to contact you.
Me: *read through the group messages* Ohhh, I see....
KS: Type in your contact number in the group and I'll inform to them it's their number.
Me: Okay. *enters my phone number* Here you go.
KS: Alright. I'll text you back when I receive any news, ok?
Me: Cool!
Ji Hyo suddenly appears: (Y/n), thank you so much for inviting us to this premiere of your show but I have to get going now. *hugs me*
Me: You're welcome, unnie. Thank you so much for coming.
KS: All of our Runningman members thank you for inviting them here.
Me: Not a big deal. Ring me up if you guys want me to be on RM again.
KS & Jihyo: Hahahaha okaaay.

Rapmon, Jungkook and V comes to say goodbye to me as well after the Runningman members left.
Jungkook: Thank you so much for inviting us tho
V: I really enjoyed the food, thank you so much (Y/n)sshi.
-- Jungkook elbows his waist
V: Whaaaatttt?? Ohhh! WE enjoyed the food so much, not just me.
-- Both Rapmon and Jungkook elbows him, YAAHHH!!!! I laugh at how funny V is.
Rapmon: Our manager is waiting for us downstairs.
Me: Alright, thank you so much you guys for coming.
-- Hugs Rapmon, Jungkook and V.
V: See you soon, girl.
Me: Byeeee you guys!

Both of my friends are going home as well.
"We're going back to our hostel now. See you tomorrow at campus babe"
Me: Okay you guys, thank you for coming.
Friend: Don't forget to go home with Jiyong oppa. Please don't fight. Your finals are just around the corner.
Me: Nah, I won't let personal matters to affect my studying. I'm professional enough.
Friend: Hahhahaha yea right. Goodbyeee.
Me: Byeeeee!

All my friends are heading home now. I wanna go home too because I have class at 9AM tomorrow morning.
GD is still hanging out with his friends. I unlocks my phone and texts him:
"Oppa, I'm going home by taxi. I have class in the morning. I don't wanna interrupt you hanging with your friends."
I tap the send button and locks it. I look at GD, checking out if he'll be checking his phone.
Nope. He must be having so much fun talking to them.
I need to meet and thank the producers and the crews of "GD&YN in The House" before going off home.

G-Dragon's POV
  It's really hard to finally have a good conversation with CL, Sandara, Tablo and Teddy. I make sure (Y/n) is still here by keep on checking her at the table. I saw Kwang Soo and her switching phone number, I saw her hugging the BTS boys and that was when I'm so upset with her. She was so cold with me when I asked her what's wrong at the washroom but she's all good when it comes to hugging other boys. I decide to just forget my problem for a while by talking with my friends. 1 hour after I last checked on her at the table, she's now gone. I'm panicking.

Tablo: Hey, what's wrong with you? looking for something?
Me: Huh...? *looking for my phone to call her* Nothing. I'm just.... looking for my phone.
-- I look for her number and call her. She offs her phone!
Me: !
Taeyang: What's up?
Me: Naahh.
Taeyang: Looking for (Y/n)?
Me: Huh? Uhmm... yea.
Taeyang: She went home already. She took a taxi.
Me: What? *checks my message, in case she sent something* Oh yea, she texted me an hour ago...
Taeyang: She must have arrived home already.
Me: I need to get going.
Taeyang: Don't tell me you're going to get her now.
Me: I need to talk to her.
-- I greet my friends goodbye along with the producers and crews.

The 1st two calls that I tried calling (Y/n) before I get to my car, it rang. The 3rd one, it basically shows that (Y/n) turned off her phone. I start the engine and drive to (Y/n)'s place. I get to her door & knock on so many times. Still trying to call her for the 1006th time. I reach to her hiding spot where she hides her extra house key & unlocks the door. When I finally gets in to her house, it's all dark in here. I remove my shoes and kicks it off, running towards her room. I open the door, again, it's all dark. I turn on the lights, everything is neat and tidy but she's not in there. I get to her study room, again, she's not there. Her backpacks & books are not there on the study table as well.
"Fxxk!", blaming myself for not being with her during the preview-party just now.
I lock back the door and back heading to my car.

I get back in to my car, hittin the steering-wheel, "Where the f**k is her".
I don't wanna use this way but I just have to now, since this is the only option. Calling (Y/n)'s close friends & try asking them whether they know where did (Y/n) went to or not. I call one of her closest Uni-friends & she answers.
After 1 min and a half talking to her friend, still have no answer. Her friend said (Y/n) only mentioned that she wanted to go home & study. She took the taxi but no idea where was the destination.
Soon after I called her friend, I even tried calling the crews working at the set of "GD&YN in The House". They informed me that they are currently doing some works with the house & outsiders are not allowed to be there at the moment. They even mentioned that (Y/n) did not give a call to them or visited here tonight.
I seriously feel like punching and hitting someone at the moment. I even feel like throwing away my phone across my car window.


I drive myself to my old apartment that I used to stay before I moved in with (Y/n) to her place since I don't know where else to go now. My phone is left with 2% battery when I arrive in my bedroom. I put it on charge and head straight to the bathroom to have a long & hot shower to calm my mind. I forgot how misery it is to have a girlfriend in your life, especially when they're acting up and giving you attitudes. 30 mins in the bathroom after the hot shower, shaving & cleansing my face routine, I walk out the bathroom hoping that I'll be less stress.


With only my towel wrapping around my lower body, I lay down on my bed, giving myself a massage on my forehead. "This is too stressful for me to handle ughhh!!!". I grab my phone if I receive any texts from (Y/n). Nope, not a single text is in. I decide to check my email to see my schedule for this week. I need to attend few events for solo performances, need to go to a few variety shows, hmm...
"WHAT? I need to come to the YG Entertainment Building tomorrow?? & it's in the morning??? and now it's already almost 2 AM??? Oh Lord!!!".
Being one of the senior artists in the YG Entertainment, we need to come to the studio and sometimes monitor the trainees, help the artists who are about to do their next comeback, compose new lyrics for new upcoming YG artists and many more.
I set my alarm to wake up at 7 AM tomorrow, turn off the the bed lamp & off to sleep.

The next morning..
My manager picked me up at my apartment to bring me to YG Entertainment building. I'm scrolling to the websites that took photos of the event for "GD&YN in The House" last night. There are pictures of my group, Bigbang and 2NE1. Runningman casts, BTS and other YG artists. I stare at me & (Y/n)'s photo during the preview party last night for almost 5 mins. I totally forgot that I still have no idea where she is exactly right now.


12 PM @ YG Entertainment Building
I was going here and there in the building for almost 4 hours already. Went up for a meeting, schedules meeting, monitor the trainees, help other artists with their new songs, compose new songs, help to add the rapping part & stuffs. I'm heading down to the YG Building Cafeteria to have my lunch. I was so busy that I had no time to check on my phone. So, while heading to get my lunch at the cafeteria, I use the time to see whether I receive any texts from (Y/n), check her social medias, check her friends social medias and stuffs. About 2 hours ago, she posted a photo of her sleepy face in class. Can't help to smile over her post. She must've been so tired & didn't get enough sleep during the night. Wait, did she even sleep tho? If she did, WHERE??

I was sooo focusing on my phone that I accidentally make a girl's backpack fall from her shoulder.
Me: Omo omo, I'm so sorry... It's my fault, it's my fault.. *picking up the backpack* This bag is so familiar tho *smiles to the victim*
-- I picked up the bag and about to give to the owner back, & her hand reaches for the bag slowly & a familiar voice escapes from
(Y/n): Thanks....

Me: (Y/n)!
-- Her manager who walked first leaving her behind, turned back to her & warn us;
Manager: Jiyong ah, I don't wanna be rude but... you know the rules here in YG Building right...
Me: Oh... yeah, of couse.
-- YG is very famous for his strictness in managing his artists. He warned us before that he doesn't mind if we're in relationship, in love or even married.. but when it comes to workplace, which is here in YG Entertainment Building where the cameras are basically everywhere.. We need to act professional. No intimacy, no holding hands, no whatsoever. Just act professional.
Me: Btw hyung, if you don't mind asking... uhmm, where are you taking her to?
Manager: The management are calling her, maybe they wanna discuss about her schedule. Yours is later in the evening right?
Me: Yeah, supposedly at 11 AM just now but they were out somewhere. Did she have her lunch already?
Manager: I just picked her up fro her campus & she said she wanna go straight to see the management 1st. So, we didn't stop by for her lunch.
Me: Lunch with me after your schedule meeting, (Y/n)-sshi?
(Y/n): Sorry, but I have to go. Nice talking to you, Sunbaenim.

-- She walks to the elevator, leaving me & her manager behind.
Manager: hmm.... guess that's how she understands the term of "Professional" in the YG Building then....
Me: *not-so-honest kinda laugh* Guess she's just playing around
Manager: I guess you two are having a fight. She slept in 1 of the dance studios last night.
Me: Wh-what?? Dance studio????
Manager: Yeah. She was studying all night in the studio. She went to her place to get her books, last night. I was here last night, working with the management & she asked me to pick her up because she wanted to come here. She only brought her books & a pair of clothes for her today's class, that she forgot to bring her phone charge. I sent her to the campus this morning & that's why we're here together to meet the management.
Me: Gosh.... thanks for telling me all these, Hyung. I really owe you.

Manager: Nah, it's not a big deal. I guess, I'll text you later when she finishes her meeting so you can meet her then....
Me: That sounds great. Thank you so much, Hyung.

Since I don't have any work left for today except my schedule meeting in the evening later, I borrow my manager's car to buy some foods for (Y/n) from her favourite restaurant. I know she'll be staying in the dance studio again for tonight so, I have a good plan for her to get back to her place again.

Your POV
I just finished my meeting with the management on arranging my schedule for this month. Since my finals are just around the corner, it's good there are less activities & events for me during this month. I somehow can sense that GD will invite me to lunch & bring me home later when I walk outside the YG Building, so I decided to go back to the dance studio that I spent my night in last night. Luckily, I brought some buns at my campus this morning & I think it's enough for me to at least eat something to fill my tummy. I walk in the studio & locks the door behind me. I turn on the lights and suddenly I see a guy standing straight at the center of the studio, holding my favourite food.

Me: Sorry, didn't know that this room is booked.

I walk back heading to the door & about to unlock, getting out from the studio. Suddenly, without noticing how fast GD gets to me & grab my both hands, turning me around and pushes my body against the wall. He reaches for the lights switches & switches all the lights off. He leans closer to me...

he wraps his arms around my wait & slowly kisses my lips...


Me: Jiyong ah-...
He cuts off my words by placing a deeper kiss on to my lips.


He pulls away from the kiss....
GD: Let's not fight anymore. Come home, love. I miss you. The bed doesn't feel the same anymore when you're not there...


Me: Jiyong ah...
GD: Jiyong Oppa. *jokes around*
Me:  JIyong.. *being 101% serious* I just feel that you're being unfair.
GD: Babe, let's not talk abou this anym-...
Me: and I think, I need some space to think about this and you Jiyong...
GD: babe, no
Me: You should take some time too... No, we both need time. We both need time to figure out about this. I hope you can-...
GD cuts off: No! I don't need time, I don't want space to figure things out. All I want is just YOU, (Y/n).
Me: But I need time. I need time to put things back to its place. I need time to figure out what's best for me too.
GD: You're saying that all this long, our relationship has been wrong & you're just pretending to be okay?!
Me: No No NO! It's just, lately I've been realising stuffs.....
GD: like what? Like your feelings weren't true all this long??? You didn't love me??
Me: NO! It's your jealousy!!!! Your jealousy is slowly killing my happiness!!! Your jealousy limits me from making new friends, new opportunities!!!
GD: MY JEALOUSY??!??
Me: Yes, your jealousy! I'm not allowed to talk to other male friends, if I did, you'll be mad. You talked & hang out with you female friends casually & I didn't say a word about it, cos I know the answer will just be the same.. "We're just friends and we're just hanging out".
GD: I SPOKE NOTHING BUT TRUTH!!! They are my friends!!! and WE WERE JUST HANGING OUT!!!
Me: AND I DID THE SAME TOO!!!
GD: But you're different!!!!! You look so happy and different when you're hanging out with your male friends. It somehow gives me an anxiety that someone can make you smile beautifully like that. It also scares me that 1 day you'll fall for 1 of them & leave me.
Me: This is your problem. You assumed too much & you didn't notice you were hurting people with that.


I turn around and unlocks the door. GD grabs me by my hand & I struggle quite a while with it.
Me: If you really really love me...... respect my decision & let time take its course.

to be continued...

+++
Might gonna end this Sweet Medusa real soon & don't worry, the ending will be a HAPPY ENDING.
Need to end this fanfic so that I can start with a new one :)
Thank you so much for you support on Sweet Medusa xx

+++