Sweet Medusa.. [Part 24]

Sweet Medusa..

image

2 months later...

G-Dragon's P.O.V
   (Y/n) got out from the hospital 1 week after the almost-got-my-heart-stopped-beating moment-- Where (Y/n)'s heart-rate machine decided to slowly stop. Once the doctor asked us to get out from (Y/n)'s room, I swear to God, I died a little inside knowing that my Princess is fighting & suffering on the bed. After all the struggles that the doctor & his nurses went through, the doctor went outside and told us:
"Miss (Your/Full/Name) is fine. She needs to rest.." , and when I thanked him and barged inside the room, the doctor stopped me & said "I'm sorry. She told me that she didn't wanna meet anybody. Her friends or whatsoever. Only her parents, she allowed." I told the doctor that I was her boyfriend and the doctor strictly said No.
   Ever since that day happened, I waited for like days & days down at the Hospital lobby but (Y/n) still didn't wanna meet me. Not just me, her best friends, Ari & Lisa too. A week after that, the media saw (Y/n) and her parents walked out from the Hospital but none of them said a single word when the reporters busy throwing them questions. She didn't inform us that she was checking out from her hospital & I only knew she got out from there through the news on TV. My heart was breaking. What made it even worst was that (Y/n)'s face was totally pale in colour, her body is so skinny, her hair was longer, she was so sick & so much in pain. It hurts me so much seeing her like that. All of us contacted (Y/n) non-stop when we saw her on the news but she ignored us. The reporters couldn't get (Y/n), so they called me instead. I didn't want them to spread the rumours about (Y/n) trying to suicide nor whatever, so I told them that (Y/n) went blackout while she was jogging & coma for few days.
   A week ago, (Y/n) released a mini album. There were 6 tracks all together in that album. 4 of them are heartbroken songs and 2 of them are about motivation & self-esteem songs. I know all of that songs were actually written from her own experiences. And I also know that her heartbroken songs are made to send me her message. Her album became a hit & sold-out everywhere-- all over the world. She went to perform for Inkigayo shows, Mnet Kpop countdown shows and etc like she did before. She even held fan-meetings in Korea. I saw her video that her fans uploaded on YouTube. It was a video about the fans asking her whether she's okay & how's her health. She said:
"I was okay, before. But now, I'm completely fine."
and when a fan asked her "How are you doing with GD Oppa?", she answered:
"We're okay." , that short answer had her fans all relieved BUT NOT ME. If we're okay, she would already contacted me earlier & talked to me. But, she wrote songs about me instead.
   Today, we, Bigbang will be attending a singing award show. The fans are excited to see us but I'm more excited to see (Y/n) performing her new song on stage. We're now walking on the red carpet & taking pictures with the media. There are 2 hosts waiting for us at the end of the red carpet aka before the entrance of the event's hall.
image

While the 5 of us are busy posing for the cameras, suddenly the fan cheered even louder for the artist that's coming out from the limo. Even the 5 of us take a look at the limo. Oh, it's just a female artist wearing a beautiful gown & heels. I switch back my view to the cameras that are in front of us but suddenly, Taeyang says "Isn't that (Y/n)?" , and Top adds "I was thinking the same thing!". I quickly remove back my view to my left-side, and I see her adjusting her dress length so that she will not step on it. I didn't realise that I was looking at her too long until Seungri pulled my wrist to join the boys at the end of the red carpet. I walk & also keep on staring at the back where (Y/n) is making her way to take photos with the media.

The lady host: Yah, finally, here's our Jiyong.
Me: *chuckles* Sorry, I was-...
The male host cuts off: busy admiring your girlfriend's beauty?
--All of them are laughing except me. It kills me when everyone is saying (Y/n)'s my girlfriend but I don't think (Y/n) even thinks me like that anymore.
The lady host: So, are you guys feeling excited about this award? and who or which groups are you looking forward to see later on stage?
Taeyang & TOP: 2NE1 girls!
Seungri: All the hot girls! hahaha
Me: That girl *points out to (Y/n) who's busy posing for pictures*
Ellie+Goulding+Arrivals+MTV+Movie+Awards
The male host: Aigoooo, what a lucky guy you are GD... having the chance seeing your own beautiful lady performing on stage.
Me: *chuckles* Thank you, thank you.
The lady host: Nawwwhhhh, You guys are the cutest! I wish your relationship last for like, forever! Enjoy the show, you guys. *gives each and one of us a warm hug*
We: Thank you, komao komao~

Your P.O.V
[ You're wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/55/set?id=135375345 ]
image
   Soon as after I finished with taking pictures with the media, I continue walking to the hosts that has just finished interviewing Bigbang. It seems like ages since I last saw them in real life, lol.
The lady host: Hello there our beautiful miss (Your/full/name). How are you doing? *happy tone*
Me: Hellooooo. I'm doing great!
The male host: We wanna congratulate you on your successful mini album selling. We heard that your album totally went sold out just in 1 day. Your website went crashed due to people buying it online. Oh Lord, you're one true phenomenal girl.
Me: hahaha, thank you. That will never happened without my fans. They're just amazing. I just, couldn't thank them enough.
The lady host: and your fan-meetings! oh my god! It was, craaayyy-zayyy~
Me: Hahahahaha, I know right? They're just, amazing. AMAZING, I tell you.
The male host: So, we wish you all the best with your performance later and enjoy your night!
Me: Thank you so much. *hugs them*

55 mins later...

Girls Generation & EXO were the opening acts and they were amazing. After that, the giving out awards to the winners started & continue the performances. Mine is going to be in 30 more mins. I'm sitting at the same row as 2NE1 and other YG Girls. Behind us are Bigbang, Epik High, Winner & other YG boys. I talked to the 2NE1 girls just now before they went to backstage, getting ready for their "Come Back Home" performance, later. Seungri & Taeyang just suddenly seat on the 2NE1 empty seats and acting all cool, watching the performance.
Taeyang: Long time no see, huh? *eyes on stage, but I guess, he's asking me*
Me: *smiles not-sincerely* Sorry.
Seungri: For what? *Guess, he's mad with me. I guess, ALL of them are mad with me*
Me: For everything.
Seungri: You know what, you're-....
Taeyang cuts off: Seungriiiiii. Cameras are everywhere. Behave. We need to look good for the people that are watching us ok?
Seungri: UGHHH!!!!
Top pats on their backs: Guys, it's our turn.
Me: Turn? Turn for what? I didn't see you guys band name on the performing acts list?
Top: *smiling* Thought you're not gonna talk to me anymore... We're gonna give out the next award to the winner *smiles brightly again, I guess TOP is the only person who's okay with me*
Me: Next award? You mean, best solo female artist?
TOP: Yup. And yes, we know... you're one of the nominees, love. Good luck okay? Let's go guys. *They walk off*

The 2NE1 girls are back on their seats and Bigbang just got up on stage. I was nominated for 3 awards tonight and this is my 1st nominated award to be announced for tonight.
Taeyang: and the winner goes to......
Top: *struggling to open the card* tadaaaa *shows it to the boys*
Seungri: She's in our YG family too!
-- Park Bom & CL were 2 of the nominees too , and so do I
Top: But she's taken..
-- the fans cheers even louder
Daesung: by one of our YG family members too!
-- the cheer went even louder. That time, CL who's sitting next to me pats on my back and handshakes me.
GD: It's (Your/Full/Name), everybody.
-- the fans cheer, everybody's happy & I get up from my chair, carefully walking on stage to receive the award.
-- I hug Seungri, followed by Taeyang, and then Daesung, and then TOP and then, GD. All of them congratulate me but when GD hugs me, it's just feel.... different.
GD whispers while hugging me: Congratulations, beautiful. *and rubs my back and Oh how I missed him doing that to me!*
We slowly pull away from that not too long yet no too short Hug and I walk towards the mic stand.
Me: Thank you, Bigbang for those lovely intro words *laughs* I wanna thank God, my parents, my fans and of course Papa YG! My dance crews, my album & production team, YG Family, you guys are amazing & I love you guys to death.
-- I turn around and Bigbang leads me to the backstage. GD is the only one who's walking next to me while the others are walking in front of us.

I know we just made ourselves still looking like a happy couple on stage just now. But what I don't know is, whether we're both still a couple or not, that's all. I didn't know how to start a conversation about our relationship cos I was afraid that it's gonna sound really awkward. One of the backstage crew grabbed my wrist and told me that I need to get ready for my next performance. I didn't have the time to talk & thanks the boys properly cos I was rushing.
Suddenly, while I'm busy putting on my dress, I heard that they're giving out an award that I was nominated and I'm the winner. My stylist tells me to just stay and let someone get up on stage and take it for me. While my stylist is busy fixing my dress, I watch the TV, just wanna know who's taking the award for me.
   I see G-Dragon walking on stage & get the award for me.
G-Dragon: (Y/n) is getting herself ready for her next performance. But I know she's gonna thank God, her parents, her fans of course, Papa YG, as always, our YG Family members, her production team, her album team and others. Thank you so much for the award & she loves you guys so much. Peace.

All the fans cheered for GD's speech. My stylist is currently doing my makeup and I stand up from chair when I see GD's reflection on the makeup mirror.
GD: Uhmm... I'm just here to tell you that you... you won...
Me: Yeah.. I know, I saw on the tv just now. Thanks, Oppa. *smiles*

G-Dragon's P.O.V
   I went into her dressing room to tell her that she won her 2nd award. But I was surprised looking at her in her performing dress.

[ (Y/n)'s wearing: http://www.polyvore.com/55/set?id=135375345 ]
image

 

I almost ran out of words when I saw her in that dress. She looks beautiful without makeup. But, with makeup? She's 10 times even moooore beautiful. She called me "Oppa".  She thanked me. It felt like ages since she last called me Oppa with that beautiful voice tone. She never fails to make me fall in love with her again and again. She's very good at making my heart melts for her. She's very good in making me go all crazy for her.

15 mins later...

I'm back at the seat with the boys. The lights went off & there's only a spot-light right at where (Y/n) is standing on the stage. Her music starts and she starts singing. and as usual, she sounds like an angel. A very, beautiful one.
She's singing a sad love song. It's basically about a girl not being good enough for her partner. A girl who's afraid that her partner will leave her at the end of the day. A girl who's afraid will end up being alone while her partner is happy being with someone else. The girl have to take the 1st step to leave the boy before the boy broke her heart. She's just preparing herself to move on before the boy breaks her heart.
   Now, I know, now, I understand the whole situation. She took pills because she was not feeling good enough. She distanced herself from me because she was preparing herself to leave me before I leave her.
(Y/n) is truly singing her song with her heart because she's crying. But amazingly, it didn't effect her makeup at all. She's still beautiful even when she's crying. 

5 mins later...

After (Y/n) finished performing, her 3rd nominated award are currently being announce. This time is the "Best Female Album". She wins it again! I don't know how she did it but she's amazing. This time, she get on stage from the backstage because she was just about to change her outfit.

(Y/n): Oh, my, God! You guys, youuu *points out to the crowd* my (Your Fandom's name) are AMAZING. You guys just gave me 3 awards in 1 night and I don't know how am I gonna ever repay this. So, this album was inspired from a person that really gave a big impact into my life. I wanna thank him for being such an inspiration for me to release this album.& I hope you guys are gonna continue supporting me & my work. and I also wanna thank to G-Dragon who came on stage just now to help me took the award. I love you, Oppa. & Papa YG, you're the best! Mum & Dad, I love you! YG Family members, you rocks!!! My team, my dancers, my producers and all, thank you so much!!! Thank you, fans. Thank you!

To be honest,
if you're asking me from scale 1 to 10 on how am I feeling after she said "I Love you Oppa", I think I might gonna say that I just broke the scale. I know the camera was focusing on my face when (Y/n) said that and I just can't wait to see how idiot my face was looking just now on tv.

1 hour later...

The award show just ended about 2 mins ago and now we're at the place where we need to pose for pictures before we go home. This is also for the winners who won the awards to express out their feelings after winning their awards. The reporters took our photos with the big background already. (Y/n) is being interview right now with her 3 awards. Seungri, Taeyang & Top are busy video-bombing her interviews. They're being annoying cos they know that is (Y/n)'s dream to video-bomb our interviews whenever she have the chance to do it. She said that once before when we.... you know. were happy together. Me & Daesung are shaking our heads, looking at how silly they are behind (Y/n). She just laughs and continue her interviews. Suddenly, I realise that the interviewer is slowly walking to me and ask me "What do you think of (Y/n)'s performance just now?" , (Y/n) and the boys are just few steps away from me.
Me: One word. BEAUTIFUL.

Thank goodness this sunglasses helps me to hide these eyes of mine. I said that when I was looking straight onto (Y/n)'s beautiful face. She was standing there, holding her 3 heavy-awards & smiling. She pass her awards to the 3 idiots behind her and walk towards me.

(Y/n): Nawwwhhh, Thank youuu Oppa *open her arms for a hug*

We both hugs for quite a long time too. I rub her back and whispers "I really miss you, beautiful. Congratulations on your awards. I love you.." , and she replies "I miss you too, Oppa.." . We hugged for a long time that we forgot that they're still filming us.

Interviewer: Aaaawwhhhh, you guys are so cute.
Me: *wraps my arm around her waist* Hahahaha, thank you.
Int: I hope that you guys gonna stay together, forever. & may God bless your relationship. So, how are you feeling about (Y/n) with her 3 awards tonight?
Me: I feel so proud of her. *looks at her face and she's looking back at me* She did her performance really amazing. No words could ever describe how amazing she is tonight. I know she got something that could steal everyone's heart. *kisses her on the cheek*
tumblr_inline_nbebw0lLgG1rnmjpy.gif
Me: I love you, beautiful.
(Y/n): I love you too, Jiyongie Oppa.

2 hours later... 

"I will not be home tonight. Please tell the others. Tomorrow's Saturday and I guess I'll take a good rest. Don't worry about me. I'm in somewhere good with the love of my life.."
-- I'm on the phone, talking to TOP. I just got out from a late night shower and I have a towel wrapping my underneath part of my body. Suddenly, I feel someone's hand wrapping around my waist and locking her hands together. Guess this pretty lady behind me just had her shower too because her cold body really sent me chills through my whole body.
"Yeah, I'll talk to you tomorrow, byee"  and I release her hands around my waist and turn around. It's good to have (Y/n) back in my arms.

Me: I miss you. So much. *pressing down my lips softly on her forehead*
tumblr_inline_mmfhev2o5A1qz4rgp.gif

Me: You don't miss me, babe? *kisses her*
tumblr_inline_n9busjRfMf1scdoc6.gif

(Y/n): *Chuckles in between our kiss* nope *continue kissing*

She's only wearing her bra & pajama shorts. I unclasps her bra & continue kissing her, passionately.
tumblr_mcpw4fgTSF1qm369ho1_500.gif

I slowly make her walk backwardly and pushes her down onto her bed.
tumblr_inline_nadflbsUTd1sm7eek.gif

I remove the kiss from her lips down to her neck. Oh, I miss how seductive she sounds when she's turn on.
tumblr_nbvnuhSCki1tllhhio1_500.gif

She then pulls my face back on her face so that we kiss again. It's sooo obvious that she misses me.
large.gif

That long kiss when you finally meet after a long time.

tumblr_nbycu4sGFC1tsnl0do1_500.gif

(Y/n): I hate you.
Me: You're my drug.
(Y/n): I really hate you.
Me: I'll just call you "my drug" then after this. Lot more easier.
tumblr_n0jbleuXWO1sf0c3zo5_400.gif

to be continued...

+

I just got into University and I'm a lot more busier than I am before. So, I hope you guys will understand me & my updating time okay? :) 
By the way,
my birthday is just around the corner. It's on 23rd of September. It's my 18th Birthday.
If you're one of a fan of this fanfic, do tweet me a Happy Birthday wish by mentioning me at @aienrckstr ok? :)
and tell me from which country you are. cos I would looove to make some new internet friends :)
Love ya loads and gonna appreciate that a lot x