8: When the past collides with the present

Leap of Faith [Complete]

8. When the past collides with the present

 

It was the day of the MV shooting, last night I couldn't sleep. I was too nervous, I was more accustomed to being watched live but now, it's different, cameras are placed everywhere -there will be people who'll judge me. I'm a ball of nerves, even smiling was hard but when I saw him, I felt like I could do anything. My breathing evened and I smiled.

 

"Yah! I thought you were going to be late." I tell him, while I warmed up my toes for ballet.

 

"Me? Late for this day? Hmm... I thought about it." he chuckles and I just roll my eyes.

 

He places his bag down and comes to me.

 

"Here, let me see if you've gained weight from all those banana milk you drank." then he places his hands on my waist and lifts me up. I instinctively hit him.

 

He immediately puts me down.

"Oops, sorry. I was surprised." I say, trying not to laugh.

 

"Yah, we already rehearsed this a million of times didn't we?" he asks' rubbing his head- the spot that I hit.

 

"Five minutes till go time." the director yells and I look at him.

 

"Let's do this." I say, jumping.

 

Before he left to go to his place he told me "Oh and, some people might visit me later. Don't be weirded out. Arasso?" then he leaves.

 

Five minutes later we start the filming; instead of letting all the lights and rolling cameras distract me I just focused on the song, the music that I composed then I start to warm-up. Not thinking about anything else, I just pretended that I was alone in the studio -like I almost always am- and did everything just like how I imagined it to be.

 

It only took one take and we were finished. I was bowing and thanking the staff for their hard work when Kai's visitors came. They were loud and they radiated positive energy but since I wasn't called to be introduced, I just carried on that was until someone called me... By a name I haven't used for the longest time.

 

"Liu Kai Ren Ming?" the person asked, voice slightly astonished and confused.

 

I whip my head to the voice's direction and gasps. I felt my eyes widen and my heart increase speed.

 

"Gē ge?!" I yell and Lu Han smiles.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This one's shorter than the others, I'm sorry. :( Hope you guys still like it though! :*

xoxoxo Kyon Seul