5: Two months

Leap of Faith [Complete]

5: Two months

 

I rub my eyes and turn my alarm off; I just lied there remembering what happened yesterday. After what he did, my mom narrowed her eyes.

 

"Am I missing something?" she asks, suspicious -who wouldn't?

 

"No. He's just kidding around." I answer, because maybe he really is but still, how can he do that? In our first meeting and in front of my mom? That guy is too confident for his own good. Aish.

 

I climb out of bed and shower, pushing what happened at recesses of my mind. Then I breathe deeply and walk out the door. Listening to my favorite song, MAMA by an artist I don't know. I just downloaded it because I thought it was good. It was my favorite part and I forgot that I wasn't alone so I sang along with some actions. "Mama -dance- Mama -dance- Ma-" I didn't get to finish because I bumped into someone. I immediately bowed and took off my headphones. That someone was snickering.

 

"A fan of ours eh?" he says, I look up to see Kai then roll my eyes.

 

"Aren't you too early?" I ask, going in the practice room and he follows suit.

"And why did you mean about me being your fan?" I ask

 

"Oh you know it's better to be early than late, well just now you were singing our song." he answers, putting down his bag.

 

"Oh really? I didn't know. You guys are good." I compliment.

 

We were about to start when Ms. Choi -my manager- comes in. We both bow and wait for what she'll say.

 

"You guys have a maximum of two months to perfect everything; the lightings, placements, cues etc. since you're just about to debut you don't have much budget but don't worry Kai-ssi knows a thing or two about these things, he's been in the industry for a while so just let him help. Work hard!" then she goes, just like that.

 

"Two months? Isn't that too long?" I ask, looking at him. He just shrugs and tells me everything I needed to know. Half of the day we just sat down and wrote everything. How the clothes should look like (which was the easy part since we could use our own clothes) then the timing, the placing of objects, the feel everything. I was already hungry and I forgot to bring my carton of banana milk.

 

"Wait here okay? I'm just going to buy something." I tell him, standing up.

 

"Why should I wait here? I'm coming too." he says then follows me.

 

On the way we meet some artists, I bow and smile then when we were alone he asks.

 

"Are you just from the Philippines?" I smile.

 

"Why? Do I look like a Filipino?" I ask, wondering if he'll fall for it.

 

"Aniyo. I can't decipher what you look like. Maybe a cross between a penguin and a monkey?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

 

"Yah! You're mean." I say hitting him and laughing.

 

"I'm older than you! You should respect me." he says, disbelief evident in his eyes.

 

"Ha-ha. That went out the window when you did and said what you did yesterday." I say, sticking my tongue out.

 

"You want a continuation?" he jokingly asks.

 

"Ew, you disgust me." I say, wrinkling my nose. "Oh and I'm half Chinese, I grew up in Beijing then migrated to the Philippines. You?" I ask, putting coins in the vendo machine.

 

"Really? We have Chinese versions of our songs, you should listen. I was born and raised here." he answers while he holds the cartons of banana milk I handed him. "How many of these things are you going to buy?" he asks, after a few minutes of non-stop banana milk.

 

I laugh "As many as I want." I say with glee.

 

"You're going to get fat." he said.

 

"I don't care Mr. Conscious." I .

 

All day we were like this, teasing each other. Practicing, taking selcas of our shoes, some random dancing and some other crazy stuff. He even walked me to the dorm; this guy isn't so bad after all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To make it up for the long update, here's another one! :D please keep on reading my fics and thank you! :)))

xoxoxo Kyon Seul