Chap. 1

Why don't you admit it already?

My name is Lee Hyejin. 23 years old. Unfotunately, I'm single. I've been working as a song writer and composer in SM Entertainment. I love my work and people who I work with. Because deep inside, I'm also a fangirl towards the idol groups. But one day, I know my life changes since I met that person. Yes. His name is Jung Yun-ho, also know as U-Know Yunho of TVXQ.

 

-FLASHBACK-

"Aish. Why President called me so early in the morning." I complain while walking towards the entrance of SM.

"Yah, Hyejin!" My bestfriend HyunJoon tapped my shoulder. My annoying caring lazy bestfriend. 

"Yo, HJ. Why are you so early?" I asked while we're walking towards President's Office.

"President called me that he has a good news to us. Didn't you know?" He asked me and I make my face " *O* "

"Well, he didn't tell me about that. He just told me that meet him early today." I answered him and he laughed.

"Well, knowing him. Let's just go in and grab some breakfast after the meeting. How's that?" I realized that I haven't eaten anything.

"Yeah. But you should treat me, OPPA." I smirked and he sigh.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Oh, you're already here, Hyejin & HyunJoon." President make gesture to come in.

"Good morning, Sir." We said in unison.

"Have a sit. I know it's early but let's start this talk with you, guys." We take the chairs in front of President so we can have an eye to eye contact while listening. But somehow, I got this feeling that this will be the sudden changes in my life. I take a glance at HyunJoon but he's smiling like an idiot to President. 'Aish. This pabo. I still can't believe that this pabo is a famous choreographer in this industry.'

"I was thinking that you two would collaborate to make a hit of TVXQ in their comeback." President said and take a sip from his coffee.

"Ahh. Title song.... WHAAAAAAAT?! TVXQ?! As in TONG VFANG XIEN QI?!" I didn't realize that I raised my voice and immediately I make an apology to President. 'OMO. I thought I will be composing a song for BoA-shi or someone.'

"Well, I recognized your skills and also the skills of HyunJoon. That's why I want you two to collaborate and make a hit of TVXQ." He calmly said it. 'How can he be so calm?! We're going to risk our profession here if we make a mistake!'

"Sir, I'm fine with your offer. I want to try something different with TVXQ. I have some ideas that I know I won't let you down." HyunJoon finally spoke.

"So we're done. Hyejin, bring me your draft after a week. I know you will come up with something. You can write a lyrics within 2 - 3 days." President smile widely at me. 'Oh my, He's expecting something from me.'

"Okay, Sir. Can we meet them and brainstorm or ask their ideas?" I looked at President who's smiling at me because I accept his offer.

"You can meet them after this meeting. At the practice room. And here's their manager's number. I think you'll need it." He gave me a piece of paper. As soon as I get the paper, we stand up and make a bow.

"Fighting, Hyejin & HyunJoon." President waves at us and we close the door.

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

 

"So, I'm Hyejin and this is HyunJoon. We'll be working with you from now on. Nice to meet you." I stand and make a bow and offer a hand. While HyunJoon did the same.

"Hi, I'm Changmin and this is Yunho." Changmin show his sweet smile and shake our hands and Yunho did the same.

"Well, I think we need to have a brainstorming or ask your ideas or plans about your hit." I ask them and bring out my notebook and my pen from my bag.

- AFTER FEW HOURS-

"Thank you for sharing your ideas." I show my sweet smile at them and start packing.

"I hope we're able to help you with this." I look at Changmin looking like he's worry about me.

"Don't worry. I'm used to this. And I love this kind of job." I reassure him. HyunJoon stood up and make his way to the door. "Hyejin, Let's grab some food! I'm starving as hell." He whined. "Araso. I'm almost done here. Let's meet outside the building." Still organizing my things in my bag. "Okay. Just make fast. I'm think I'm gonna die right now." He opened the door and left. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know that you haven't taken your breakfast." I looked at Changmin and he's having teary eyes right now. "Don't worry. Like I told you a while ago, I'm used to this. It's just HyunJoon is a drama king. I'll be going now. I'll text your manager to update you guys." I make a bow and left. 

"Hyejin-shi!" Someone called me and I looked back.

"Yunho-shi, what's wrong?" I looked at him with a confused look. 'Oh, he didn't say anything at the practice room earlier. I thought he's having a bad day so I didn't bother him. I didn't mind him staring at me during the meeting.'

"Can I get your number, Hyejin-shi?" I know he's nervous because of the tone of his voice.

"I can update you through your manager." I look at him and I see his disappointment in his face.

"Araso. Give me your phone so I can type my number." He gave me his phone with a wide smile on his face. 'It's just my number. Why he's so happy about it? I really don't understand this type of guy.' "Just text me and make sure you indicate your name. I don't reply or answer calls from a random persons." I make my tone of my voice like irritated and make a bow to him and leave. "THANK YOU, HYEJIN-SHI! I'M GOING TO TEXT YOU RIGHT NOW!" He shouted and go back to the practice room. 'Aish. What's with him?' I met HyunJoon outside the building and make our way to the nearest cafe to take our breakfast. I sat down and I notice my phone buzzed. I looked at it and indicating that I received a text that I don't recognized the number. I read the message and make *O* in my face. HyunJoon came back with a tray on his hands. "Why you're so ugly?" He teased me and sat down. I froze as I reread the message again.

 

FROM: Unknown number

Hi beautiful, save my number so you won't ask again who I am. :)

Yunho