Chap. 23

Why don't you admit it already?

 

 

~Few days later~

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

 

It's been few days after TVXQ went to the main house and stayed the night. Things got awkward between me and Yunho after that night. He still texting me. And even now. My phone keeps beeping while I'm busy shopping clothes for myself. It's rare for me to have a day like this yet he keeps bothering me. I rolled my eyes as I grab my phone and answer the call. 

"What?" I spoke.

"Annyeong Hyejin-ah~" He answered back. Guess who's this annoying caller.

"Yah, Yunho-ssi. I'm in the middle of my shopping spree. Why did you call?" I asked him and he chuckles.

"I miss you. Are you done? I'll pick you up." He spoke as I make a heavy sigh.

"Yah. You're an idol. Okay? Don't do things that will ruin your image." I whispered so no one can hear it. I walk towards the cashier and paid the clothes that I've picked.

"But... Arasso. So what are you doing right now?" He asked as I wanders inside the mall. And I saw a figure that it's really familiar.

"Wait. He shouldn't be here." I mumbled as I stare at the figure.

"What? Who?" Yunho asked as I unconsciously followed the figure.

"Just keep talking, Yu. I need to check something." I spoke.

"What? Yu? I like it. Call me by that from now on." He spoke as I rolled my eyes. The figure stopped walking and turn around to look at me. I stopped walking and froze for a moment. "What the hell are you doing here?" I spoke as he smirks.

"Yah! Who are you talking to? Hyejin-ah!" Yunho spoke as the figure comes closer to me. I looked around and we're at the parking lot. "Aish. I've dug my own grave." I spoke as he grabs my hand. I accidentally dropped my phone. "YAH! STOP!" I screamed and struggles and he laughs. 

 

 

 

 

And that's the only thing I saw before the darkness came.


Perry here. I know. It's been a month.

There's an announcement that I'd like to make.

I'll be moving out of the country.

I'll be living in Japan from second week of July.

Yes. And I'll be really busy. So, I need to finish this fic before I leave.

Till the next update.