Chap. 25

Why don't you admit it already?

 

AUTHOR'S POV

The man goes inside to the very familiar building to him and also to Hyejin. To the man, a paradise, to Hyejin, a hell. He locks the entrance with big chains and lock. He carries Hyejin to a room where she used it a long time ago. He place her on the bed gently, grabs a rope and ties her wrists together. He really hates it when he ties her wrists. But he doesn't have a choice. If he didn't tie her, she'll hurt him.

"Why can't you be mine so that I can be happy?" The man spoke as he cups her face.

 

HYEJIN'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes. I scan the area, letting out a heavy sigh. This room is really familiar to me.

"VERY FAMILIAR" I mumbled as I slowly sits up on the bed.

"Hungry?" He asked.

"No." I replied as I glare at him who's sitting on the chair.

 

YUNHO'S POV

"Yes. Yes. Please. And thank you." I ended the call as I sit on the chair, sighing deeply.

"Hyung, tea." Changmin puts a cup of tea on the table. "Thanks" I spoke as I caress the handle of the cup.

"Have you called Hyunjoon-shi?" Changmin asked as he sits across me. "Yeah. He will be here any minute now. With the detective who was in charge before." I take the cup and take a sip.

 

Hyejin-ah, be strong for now. I will find you no matter what. I will. And I will save you. Believe me.