Chap. 26

Why don't you admit it already?

 

 

 

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

"Why?! WHY YOU'RE SO COLD TO ME?!" He shouted at me as he stand up and walk towards me.

"Why?" I glared at him. He grabs my neck, putting some force on it. I cough as I kick his knee.

"Tsk. I really don't want to hurt you but you giving me no choice." He spoke as he walk to the cabinet and grabs a baseball bat.

"Let's begin." He spoke as he walks towards me with baseball on his hand.

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

It's been hours since Hyejin disappeared. I think I'm going to have a white hairs right now. Hyunjoon pats my shoulder as he sits next to me.

"Don't worry. She's strong. I know her. And you know it too." He spoke as I nod slowly. "I'm sorry. I should be strong too." I replied as he smiles wekly to me.

"Thank you for loving Hyejin so much. I'm sorry cause she still denying her feelings towards you." He spoke as my eyes widened.

"We've went to the place where Hyejin-shi was discovered before. But it's empty." The detective spoke as I deeply sighed.

'Hyejin ah, where the hell are you?'

 

 

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

"Ha....Ha...Ha..." I slowly breathe through my mouth. I grab the blanket using my legs then splat my face on the blanket. There are some stains. Those are came from me.

"That worthless guy." I mumbled as I laid my back on the bed. "He beats me harder than before. Aish! My cheeks hurts, my shoulders and also my lips." I slowly closed my eyese and eventually fell asleep.

 


Annyeong. I'm back!

*bows 90 degrees*

MIANHEEEE. I've been busy with school and work these past few months. -.-

My last update was last AUGUST. *shocked*

Hyejin: Ah shut up. Sorry is not enough.

YAH! You should be with _______! Maybe I should tell him that you should be tortured more.

Hyejin: Shut up, Sadist. *exits*

Okay. I'm sorry, my readers. She's just really really irritated because of me. *chuckles*

Anyway, I'll really try my best to update often. 

3 chapters are already written on my notebook. I just need to write the last chapter and viola! The end.

Till my next update! HAPPY NEW YEAR! Saranghaeyo!

-- Perry.