Chap. 8

Why don't you admit it already?

 

~AFTER THE MEETING~


-HYEJIN'S POV-
'I'm glad that President liked the song.' We are on our way to the practice room to tell the good news to them. "So, what genre you want, HJ?" I looked at him and he smiled. "You know. Something between Electronic and Techno. It will be much easier to create a dance. I have a theme in my mind." He explained while smiling like an idiot. "Araso." We arrived at the practice room and he dashed towards me. Yes, it's Yunho who dashed bringing the so-what-called breakfast to me. 

 


-YUNHO'S POV-
We were chatting with the dancers. Suddenly the door opened and Hyejin & HyunJoon walked in. I grab the lunchbox and dashed towards Hyejin. "Hyejin-ah, you can eat while we have a meeting." I offered the lunchbox. She looked at me and I don't know what she's thinking about. Then suddenly she recieved the lunchbox and start walking towards the others. "I will eat this after the meeting. And by the way, Thank you." She faked a smile but I don't care. It's the first time that she smiled to me. 'Otoke! She's beautiful.' I sounded like a fangirl inside my mind. 

 


-HYEJIN'S POV-
He offered me the lunchbox. I stared at him. I know HyunJoon is staring at me. 'Aish. Araso. I'll give him the chance.' I surrendered in my mind and grabs the lunchbox. I started walking towards the others. "I will eat this after the meeting. And by the way, Thank you." I spoke as we walk towards the others and I looked at him and faked a smile.

I cleared my throat and they looked at me. "So, the president accepted the song that I make. I'll be working on the music because it's still an acoustic version. The music will be somehow between electronic and techno. It was suggested by HyunJoon-shi. He told me that he has a theme about the dance." They looked happy and they glanced each other. "Changmin-shi and Yunho-shi, I will give the copy of the lyrics. And we can practice it first accompanied by the piano since we don't have the music yet. Is that okay with you?" I looked at them and they nod. "And for the others, you can have a meeting regarding the dance or you can go." I looked at HyunJoon who's siting with the others.

"Well, We can have a meeting once the music is done." He spoke as he looked at them and me. I narrowed my eyes. I know he doesn't want to lead the meeting by himself. "So that's all. The meeting is over and we will see each other next week." I smiled at them and they starting to stand up. "Are you sure the music will be done next week?" One of the dancers asked. "Yes. Well, I usually make the music like 3 - 4 days." I explained and they all gasped. "Why?" I looked at them with confused look. "Usually, it will take 1 to 2 weeks for the music and the lyrics." One of the dancers explained. "Oh? It's too long!" I was surprised about the information that I've just heard. '1 to 2 weeks?! Are you kidding me? I can finish like 3 - 4 songs with that given time.' "Well, Hyejin-ah, You're used to writing and composing songs. That's why it's easy for you." HyunJoon spoke. "Mianhe. Am I rushing too much?" I asked them but they shook their heads. "It's a good thing. We can practice the dance longer." They are happy about this situation. "I understand. You can leave now. Take care. And let's see each other next week." I smiled at them and they waved their hands at me.

"So, you eat now." Yunho staring at me while there's a big smile on his face. "I know." I rolled my eyes as I sat on the floor. I handed them the copy of lyrics before I start eating. "Wow. The lyrics are powerful." Changmin complimented my work as he read. "The theme is there's this guy who's having a relationship and he break up with his woman but hoping to stop him." I explained while I started to eat. "So how's the food?" I looked at Yunho and I just gave him a okay sign. He smiled and he reads the lyrics.