Chap. 6

Why don't you admit it already?

-HYEJIN'S POV-
'I'm here again. Dark place, nothing in this room. I'm so cold. No windows just a door but it's closed. My hands are being tied up and also my legs. My body feels so sore because of the punches and kicks that I received. I don't know what day today. I don't even know if it's morning or evening. They don't give me food. Just water. The door opened and I see him. He's getting closer to me. There's a sharp thing in his left hand, I mean his right. I'm scared. What did I do? I lost my parents in the car accident and now I'm being kidnapped and being tortured. He smiled at me. He showed me the knife that he's holding. I'm scared. I screamed. Somebody help me.'



-YUNHO'S POV-
"Hyung, I need to go back to the SM. I forgot something. Drop me there and go to Hyejin's Apartment." Changmin said while looking at the window. "Araso. We'll pick you up after we drive Hyejin home." We arrived at the front of SM Building and Changmin get off. We were on our way to Hyejin's Apartment. She mumbles in her sleep. 'Aigoo. So cute.' I beside her.

We arrived at the parking lot located at the basement. I must wake her up. But suddenly, "DON'T COME NEAR ME!" She shouted. But her eyes are closed. "Hyejin-ah, Hyejin-ah!" I shook her gently. "Please. Don't do this." She begs but her eyes are still close. 'What's in her dream?' I wondered and I shook her again. "Hyejin-ah! Hyejin-ah!" I raised my voice. She woke up. Tears running from her eyes. She hugged me. I froze for a moment. She's crying. I hugged her and I whisper comforting words to her. "Shh... Hyejin-ah. You're okay now.. Shhh... Don't cry." I her hair while hugging her.

After a few minutes, she calmed down. "Are you okay now?" I asked her she didn't say anything but she nods. 'I know you're not okay.' "Thank you. Don't tell anyone about what happened." She opened the door and she bowed and went inside. "What was that all about?" I sigh and we drove back to the SM Building to pick Changmin and we went home.