Chap. 7

Why don't you admit it already?
 
~After 1 week~
 
-HYEJIN'S POV-
I'm on my way to SM to meet President and give him the song. I didn't talk to Yunho after what happened last time. It's so embarassing, you know. HyunJoon is already waiting for me at the parking lot. "Yah, HJ. Morning." I waved at him and he waved back. "Morning, Hye." He get in the car and started driving. Suddenly my phone buzzed. I think I already know who it is. Since that incident, he didn't stop sending a text. I opened my phone and read the message. 
 
From: Annoying Tall Guy
"Good Morning, Hyejin-ah! I can't wait to see you later. :) I brought you a breakfast. I know you didn't eat this morning. See you later~"
 
I rolled my eyes as I sigh. 'Why he's so like that? When he will stop doing these things?' I started to type my message. 
 
To: Annoying Tall Guy
"We're going to meet later because the song is already finished. We will start practicing the song after I meet the President. Araso? You didn't have to bring breakfast."
 
"Hyejin-ah." HyunJoon called while he's focus on the road. "What?" I said while putting the phone on my pocket. "As a bestfriend and also your cousin, I'm going to give an advice." I narrowed my eyes to him. "I don't need an advice." I harshly replied. "I know he doesn't stop texting you. I think he really likes you, Hye. Why don't you give him a chance?" He looked at me for few seconds and he focus again on the road. "Don't be too harsh on him, Hye. You need a love life now. You need someone to lean on. You need someone to comfort you during your nightmares." He continued as he drive. "I don't need someone. I can take care of myself." I looked at the window. "No, Hyejin. You've been fine until now because of me. Okay? But I can't be with you forever." I know what he meant. He has a girlfriend who is jealous of me even though she knows that we're just cousins. 'Stupid girl.' "Aish. Araso. I'm going to think about it." I surrendered. We arrived at the SM and we're on our way to the President's Office. 
 
-HYUNJOON'S POV-
'Aish. This kid doesn't know how Yunho-shi serious about her. She really needs someone to rely on. Now that I'm planning to propose to my girlfriend. And I need to tell Hyejin about that. But she need to find a boyfriend first before I propose. I need to help Yunho-shi. But I'm going to test him if he's serious about Hyejin. I don't want my cousin to get hurt.'