Chap. 17

Why don't you admit it already?

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

We've just done ordering our foods and we're just waiting for the food to came until Changmin asked nonsense question. "Hyejin-shi, do you have someone you like?" He asked as I stared him blankly and Yunho choked while drinking water. "Why'd you ask?" I spoke as I narrowed my eyes to Changmin and glanced at Yunho. "Nah. I'm just curious. Do you have?" He asked as I sigh lightly. "No. I don't have. I don't have any crush, people I like or what-so-ever." I replied coldly as Changmin laughed and Yunho just stared at us blankly. The food came and we started eating.

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

'Well, I think it's a good thing that she doesn't have someone she like. But it also means that she doesn't like me. Oh no. I need to really prove to her that I really REALLY like her and I'm serious about her.' "Hyung. Let's wander ourselves at Han River like we usually do." Changmin spoke as I looked at Hyejin for some reaction. She just hummed and I took it as a yes. I looked at Changmin and I nodded. We're done eating and we stood up and I paid for the bills. Well, I'm the eldest.

We get in to the car and Changmin told the manager to drive to the Han River. "Do you really often spend your time at Han River?" Hyejin asked as she broke the awkward silence. "Yes. When we have free time, we'll spend it at Han River or sometimes at the Cafe nearby the SM." Changmin spoke as Hyejin hummed and there's the awkward silence again. We finally arrived at river and we got off and we started walking.

 

-AUTHOR'S POV-

Three of them we're talking, walking and being mesmerized by the scenery around them. The two men witnessed the smile on Hyejin's face. For Yunho, it was priceless. He promised to himself that he'll make Hyejin happy for the rest of their lives when Hyejin accepted his proposal. They we're really happy and spending their time wisely. But, they didn't know that they we're being watched few meters behind them. This person blended well in the crowd. This person's smile make the angels cry. This person, who came back recently, will do whatever it takes to complete his mission.

"I've found you, My love."

 


a/n.: Annyeonghaseyo! I know it's short. T.T Mianhe~ I'll try to update again within this week. Hihihi.