Chap. 22

Why don't you admit it already?

 

-NO ONE'S POV-

 

The night has fallen and they ended up staying at the mansion. Mr. Han guided their guests to the guestroom and Hyejin went to her room alone. It's already 10 o'clock in the evening yet TVXQ hasn't fall asleep. On the other hand, Hyejin is already sleeping. Or should I rather say having a nightmare than sleeping.

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

 

I'm standing alone in darkness. I start walking towards nothing and I saw a light. I walked towards the light and when I looked at the surroundings, I'm standing in front of the music hall. A kid standing in front of the door with the face I'm familiar with. "Ahjussi! Kim Ahjussi!" The kid spoke and the old man looked at him. "De, Gongju?" He spoke as he smiled at the kid. "What's taking Eomma and Appa so long?" The kid asked the old man. I've walked towards them and now I'm standing in front of them. I see, they can't see me. "Maybe Master's meeting is not finished yet." Kim Ahjussi spoke and pats the head of the kid. Suddenly, Kim Ahjussi's phone rang. "No. Don't. DON'T ANSWER THE CALL!" I shouted to Kim Ahjussi even though I know it's useless.

 

I woke up being drenched in sweat and a pair of arms hugging me. Wait. WHAT?! "Oh thank God. You're finally awake." Yunho spoke and he let go of me as I sat up. "Why are you in my room?" I asked him as I raised my eyebrow while staring at him. "U-um. Well. I was going to say good night to you so I knocked and you didn't answer so I peeked inside. And I saw you drenched in sweat so I tried to wake you up but you didn't. So I keep shaking you and you woke up." Yunho spoke as he take a glance at my neck. He leaned forward and touch my necklace. "W-Waeyo?!" I stuttered as I covered my neck and looked away. "Who gave you that?" Yunho asked. "It's mine. I found it in my drawer." I explained as I looked at him. "May I see?" My eyes widen and I keep blinking my eyes. "N-no." I spoke as he sighed.

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

Okay. Things got awkward. "Arasso. I'll not bring that topic again." I spoke as I looked at her. "Okay..." She replied as she look at the window. "Anyways, what's with you these past few weeks? I rarely see you having a good sleep." I raised my eyebrow as I stare at her. "Just.... I'm just having nightmares these past few weeks. That's all." She replied as she looked at me with sad eyes. "What do you see in your dreams?" I asked as I hold her hands. "My parents. A man." She confessed to me as I hugged her and gently her head. "I'm here. You can talk it to me or hug me so you can sleep nicely." I spoke as I chuckled softly and she pulls away and smacks my shoulder lightly. "Yah! I'm serious here!" She raised her voice as she gives me death glares. I stopped chuckling as I gaze her eyes deeply. "I'm serious too, Hyejin-ah. I'm here for you. Don't shut me out from your life."

 


Annyeonghaseyo. *waves like a princess*

It's been a while since my last update.

I'm really sorry. *bows 90 degrees*

Just stay tuned. I'll update often.

Till the next update.

 

Perry.