Prologue of Chap. 17

Why don't you admit it already?

a/n.: Sorry for the short chapter. Currently, I'm having a mental breakdown right now. T.T Hope you'll understand. Komawo~

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

"Yehey! It's finally over!" I cheered while I do some stretching. "Yeah. I'll just edit this now and render it and the song will be finally done." Hyejin spoke while doing her stretching while sitting. "We can wait you until you finish it so we can hear the song." Changmin spoke while grabbing a cup of water. "Are you sure?" Hyejin asked and we glanced each other and nods. "Okay. Just wait like 10 - 20 minutes. Thanks" She smiled at us and she confronted the computer. She put earphones on and start clicking. "Hyung, let's eat outside since it's late already. And we can invite Hyejin-shi." Changmin suggested and I nod. "Hyung, Fighting!" He spoke and I widened my eyes. "I know you like Hyejin-shi." He chuckled and I looked away. 'Am I really obvious that I like her?' I stare intently at Changmin who's busy with his phone. How can this person found out? I must tell Hyunjoon-shi about this before Changmin does.

 

~After 20 minutes~

-HYEJIN'S POV-

I put down the earphones and I stood up to do some stretching. They both looked at me. "I'm done. Let's hear it." I spoke as I clicked the mouse to play the song. 'My heart beats faster when I looked at him. This can't be happening. I must not feel this way.' I just closed my eyes and I wander in my thoughts while the music is playing.

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

'She's really good. That's why the other artists' songs are good.' "Hyejin-ah, let's have a dinner together." She looked at me. "What? Are you sure?" She asked and we nod. "It's already late and we can drive you home so Mr. Han will not be worried." I looked at her and she just hummed. And I take it as a yes. "So where do you want to eat?" I asked both of them. "Just not at Japanese Restaurant again." Hyejin spoke and Changmin chuckled. "Oh my god, Hyung! You really love that kind of  food." He commented and Hyejin rolled her eyes. "Yah! Shut up!" I spoke and they both laughed. I looked at Hyejin and she really look so perfect when she laughed. "Let's go now." I spoke and Changmin stood up. "You can go ahead. I'll just save this song and I'll follow." She spoke while returning to face the computer. Changmin looked at me and I nod. He left and I stayed behind and I sat down.

After few minutes, she turned off the computer and turned around. Her jaw dropped when she saw me. "You've been here all the time?" She asked and I nod. "Sorry to make you wait. Let's go." She spoke as I stood up and opened the door for her. We got in to the car and went to the nearest restaurant from the studio.