Chap. 10

Why don't you admit it already?

~After 3 days~

-HYEJIN'S POV- 

Ugh. I really really want to sleep right now. It's already 3 days and I'm still awake. It's not that I lack of sleep, I haven't sleeping. I looked like a zombie right now. I still need to make some final edit to the music. But, I already promised to them that I'll cook for them. I think I should text them now.

To: Annoying Tall Guy

" Yunho-shi, Good Morning. Let's meet at 12:00NN here at my apartment. Is that okay with you?"

'Message sent.' I closed my phone and I glanced at the clock, it's already 8:00AM. I should start cleaning my apartment. I checked my phone and I read the text.

From: Annoying Tall Guy

"De. I can't wait to see you later! :)"

'Aish. He's going here with Changmin. -.- Pabo.' I glanced at the clock, '10:30' 'OH MY GOD! I should start cooking!' I dashed to the kitchen. After 1 hour of cooking, I took a bath. And the door bell rang. I just grabbed random clothes. I glanced at the clock, '11:30' 'EH?! They're 30 minutes early!!!' I opened the door and I saw Yunho holding a bouquet of red tulip.

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

Today is the day that we will having a lunch at Hyejin's apartment. It's already 8:00 in the morning. Changmin and I are already up. We're just watching TV because we don't have a schedule today. My phone vibrated and I checked the message.

From: My Goddess

" Yunho-shi, Good Morning. Let's meet at 12:00NN here at my apartment. Is that okay with you?"

She used '-shi.' Aigoo. He's treating me like a stranger now. *sob sob* "Changmin-ah, Hyejin said 12:00NN in her apartment." I yelled at Changmin who's in the bathroom. I need to text back.

To: My Goddess

"De. I can't wait to see you later! :)"

'Message sent' Maybe I should bring something. Or not? After 2 hours of watching tv and doing nothing, I noticed Changmin who's already dressed up. "Hyung, mianhe. I need to go somewhere. Have fun with Hyejin-shi." He smirked and then he just left. 'Oh my shisus. THAT EVIL MAGNAE!' I really want to stab Changmin to death. -.- 'Oh well. Thank you, Changmin-ah.' I went to the bathroom to take a bath. And after few minutes, I'm having a problem. Yes. HUGE PROBLEM. What should I wear? At the end, I ended up with a black jeans, white v neck t shirt, and black cardigan with a black bonnet. I left the apartment and I drove to the nearest flower shop and I bought a bouquet of red tulips. Well, they said that it means declaration of love. And I drove to her apartment. I rang the door bell and few second she opened the door. She's just wearing a familiar long sleeve and a mini short. 'AH! I endorsed this long sleeve! I remeber. Omo. Tehehe.'

 

-HYEJIN'S POV-

He's looking at me from head to toe and I glanced myself. 'OMO! I'm wearing a mini shorts! >.<' "Come in, Yunho-shi." I stepped backwards and he entered. "Hyejin-ah, for you." Yunho gave me the bouquet of red tulip. I thanked him and I looked at the bouquet. 'I really love red tulip since when I was a kid.' I didn't notice that I was smiling. I heard some noise and I looked at Yunho who's hiding something. "Come in, Yunho-shi. You can sit in the sofa." I pointed the sofa in the living room. "Oh by the way, where's Changmin-shi?" I asked while I preparing the table. "He said that he needs to go somewhere. He said that he's sorry for not coming today." Yunho replied while looking around the living room.

 

-YUNHO'S POV-

She stepped backward and I entered the apartment. 'It's huge! O.O' "Hyejin-ah, for you." I said while I gave her the bouquet. She thanked me and she looked at the bouquet. She was smiling. I grabbed my phone and I took a photo of her. I hid my phone on my pocket and she looked at me. I gave her a weak smile. 'Whew.' "Come in, Yunho-shi. You can sit in the sofa." She pointed the sofa and I was shocked. It's huge for someone who's living alone. I looked around and there's I think it's 60 inch flat screen tv, game console, dvd player. 'Wow.' "Oh by the way, where's Changmin-shi?" She asked while she's preparing the table. "He said that he needs to go somewhere. He said that he's sorry for not coming today." I replied and I glanced at her who's busy preparing. I grabbed my phone again and I took a picture of her. 'Aish. I looked like a stalker or something.'