Chap. 11

Why don't you admit it already?

-HYEJIN'S POV-

"Yunho-shi, you can come here now. The lunch is ready." I glanced at him while I'm getting something to drink. Well, it's just a water. "WOW. IT LOOKS DELICIOUS!" He sat down while staring at the food. I sat down across him. "I hope you'll like it." I glanced at him who smiled at me. "I'll eat well, Hyejin-ah." 
 
-YUNHO'S POV-

'This is the best food that I've ate aside from my mom's cooking. Gash. I'm falling even more in love with her. She's too perfect. I know I'm just exaggerate things. But, when you have a feelings towards the person, everything seems so perfect.'

 
~After Eating~
-YUNHO'S POV-
"Wow. You're good at cooking! I wish Changmin cooks like that." I stare at Hyejin who's cleaning the table. "Thank you. You will be the first person to compliment my food aside from HyunJoon." She smiled at me while she gather the dishes. I stood up and walk towards her. "I'll help you." I grabbed the dishes and I put it in the sink. "No. You're a guest. You shouldn't do this." She looked at me and point the couch. "You should relax or something." I looked at her and I smiled. "Nah. It's okay. Let me help you." She stare at me and she finally surrendered. 
 
 
-HYEJIN'S POV-
'Why he's doing this? I know I judge people easily. But I think he's changing his impression to me. Or is it just me? I'm starting to get comfortable around him. Aish. Am I having a feelings towards him? NO! Hyejin, NO. Okay. Mens will be mens. Aish. So confused. Gosh.'