Chap. 2

Why don't you admit it already?

HYEJIN'S POV 

"Hi beautiful, save my number so you won't ask again who I am. :)

Yunho"

"Yah, Lee Hyejin. Eat now or I will eat your food." HyunJoon teased me and I put my phone aside to eat. "What's with your phone? Why did you make that face?" He reenact it but in a funny way and it irritates me. "Just shut up. Some random guy texted me. You know, I'm having this kind of situation since I started working." I lied to him so he won't tease me again. "Ohhhhh. Really?" He really knows when I lied to him. "Okay. I'm gonna tell you but please. SHUT YOUR BIG MOUTH. I know you. You're having a kiss and tell attitude." I glare him and he raises his both hands. "Okay. I SWEAR. I won't tell anyone. I'm serious this time." He gave me a serious look. I sighed and told the him what happened on my way out of the building.

"So, he asked your number and you just gave it away?" He gave me this 'what the hell' look. "I know it's ridiculous. When I told him that I will update them through their manager, I saw the disappointment in his face. You know I'm weak to those kind of emotion." I defend myself and I finish my food and grab my phone to reply that message. "So, what will be your reply?" He asked me while he's munching his favorite food. "I don't know. Should I turn on my sarcastic side or my sweet and friendly side?" I asked him as he gave me a blank look and I sighed. 'He doesn't want to be part of this.' I started thinking what side should I wear in him. So I save his number as "Annoying Tall Guy" and I started typing my message.

To: Annoying Tall Guy

"I saved your number and your name in my phone is "Annoying Tall Guy." What's the purpose of getting my number? 

Hyejin

 

I pressed send and I sigh. "You really sigh a lot today, Hyejin. You letting your happiness go away from you." As he make his last sip from his drink. "Well, in this situation, all you can do is sigh and get stressed. Let's go to our place. I need to start making draft." He nods and make our way to his car. When I sat in the passenger seat, my phone buzzed again. 'Oh no, here it goes' I checked my phone and I received a text from Annoying Tall Guy. I read the message;

From: Annoying Tall Guy

"Why my name is like that? I want Handsome Tall Guy or Yunho Oppa. Hahaha. :) Purpose? SECRET. :P

Handsome Guy"

 

'Is he insane or what? Aish. I really hate this type of guy.' I sigh and HyunJoon noticed while he's driving to that place. "Why? Did he texted you back?" He asked but he's still focus on the road. "Yeah. He praised himself. Aish." I started typing my message.

To: Annoying Tall Guy

"I can change your name here in my phone if you tell me what's wrong with you. Oh, and by the way, why didn't you say anything in the meeting earlier? 

Hyejin"

 

"Hyejinah, We're here." HyunJoon looked at me and I scan the area. We get off the car and start walking to THAT PLACE in the park. When we get there, we sat in the grass and I brought out my notebook and pen. "I really love this place so much." I spoke as HyunJoon nods and lay down on the grass. "Yah, I wiil take a nap so you can focus there." He put his cap in his face and I start working. But my phone buzzed again and I think I know who it is.

From: Annoying Tall Guy

"Well, I was mesmerized by your beauty. Hahaha. Just kidding. :) All my ideas are being mentioned by you so I didn't say anything. :) By the way, Where are you right now?"

 

'Aish. He knows how to make a girl flatter, huh.' I noticed myself composing my message to that guy. 

To: Annoying Tall Guy

"You know how to make a girl flatter, huh. Well, I'm sorry to say this but it's not affecting me. I'm here at the place far from you and I'm planning to start making a draft song."

 

I tossed my phone at my bag and I start humming and writing lyrics that comes to my mind. My phone buzzed again but I ignored it. I need to stay focus. After few hours, I noticed that it's already 3:00PM. 'Omo. We arrived here like 11 or 12. I'm starving. I should wake HyunJoon now.' "Yah, HyunJoon. Wake up." I shook him and he just whined. "Araso. 5 more minutes." He changed his position and start sleeping again. "YAH! WAKE UP! IT'S ALREADY 3 IN THE AFTERNOON, YOU PABO." I yelled at him while I shook him hard. "OMO! It's that late already?" He yawned and starting to sat up. "Yeah. So let's get out of here and let's eat our late lunch." I start packing and I stood up. He stood up and do some stretching before we go to his car. While we're making our way to some restaurant near the park, I realized that I haven't reply to the message. So when I checked my phone, I already have 5 missed calls and 5 messages. I first checked my missed calls and I saw the same name. "Annoying Tall Guy" 'Aish. Why did he make a 5 missed calls? Is that really urgent?' I sigh and checked my messages.

From: Annoying Tall Guy

"Hahaha. I'm just being friendly to you. :) You didn't like it?"

 

From: Annoying Tall Guy

"Are you busy? Why don't you reply back?"

 

From: Annoying Tall Guy

"What are you doing? Are you ignoring me or what? I'm worried here."

 

'Aish. This pabo. Doesn't he know I need to concentrate while I make my draft?'

 

From: Annoying Tall Guy

"Yah, You really need to text me back! I'm getting paranoid here. Please?"

 

From: Annoying Tall Guy

"Why don't you answer my calls? Where are you? Who are you with? Are you being kidnapped or what? Please answer my calls or even my messages."

 

'He is really a pabo. Aish. I need to text back or he won't stop bugging me.'

 

To: Annoying Tall Guy

"Pabo-shi, don't you know that I need to concentrate on my work? Aish. I'm not being kidnapped. Okay? I'm with my bestfriend and we are on our way to grab some late lunch. Araso?" 

 

I sent it and I realized what I have done. 'Aish. Why did I tell him those details.' "Yah, Hyejin. Are you alright?" HyunJoon asked while his eyes are focus on the road. "Well, honestly I'm not. This pabo annoying guy thought that I was being kidnapped because I didn't text him back." I look at the window while I play with the tip of my hair. "Maybe he likes you. That's why he's like that." HyunJoon suggested. I looked at him with a surprised look. "Gosh, Choi HyunJoon. We've just met today and you're telling me that he likes me?" I leaned at the seat and I grab my phone because someone is calling. Oh, yeah. SOMEONE who is annoying calling me. I answered the call.

"Yah. Can you stop calling me or at least bothering me?" I noticed the sobs on the other line.

"You didn't text me back! I was worried here you know!" He whined and defend himself.

"Aish. Why do you care so much? You've just met me only today and you act like boyfriend or something." I'm getting confused. I notice the sound of opening or maybe closing of door.

"Well, honestly, you're really beautiful. And I.... I'm...." He stutter and I became impatient.

"YOU WHAT?!" I raised my voice and HyunJoon startled. I make a gesture that saying 'I'm sorry' to him.

"I'mstartingtolikeyou." He said it quickly but I managed to analyzed what he said. 

"Listen, Jung Yunho-shi, We've just met today. Okay? It's impossible that you're starting to like me. Araso? You really need to stop joking around. 'Cuz I really hate those kind of joke." I make my voice coldly so he will stop joking about he starting to like me or whatever.

"Well, I'm not joking around. I'm being serious that I'm starting to like you. And I'm going to make you like me too. I'm going to use my charm so beware." I notice his voice so deep. 'Omo. I really like this type of voice. Deep manly voice that can make you melt.' I smile and I realized that I'm smiling. 'Aish. Hyejin, you don't like this type of guy. Because his voice is the type of voice you like doesn't mean that you're going to like him also. Wake up.'

"Well, Jung Yunho-shi, I..." I was going to tell that I will not fall for him or whatever but he cuts me off.

"Hyejinah, I need to go. Just beware of my charm. And I'm going to make you fall for me. Araso? Joaheyo." And he hungs up.