Unwelcomed

Married

I quickly answered the call, happy that she had called me.
"Eun hee, I—" I was cut off by a male voice. That voice sent shivers down my spine. 
"Park Chanyeol, as much as I hate to call you, Lee Eun Hee is in trouble." He said in a hurry.
Was he joking? If he's trying to kill me, then he knows it. He knows my weakness now.
"Byun Baekhyun, stop ing with me" I said gritting my teeth in anger. But, a part of me wanted to ask what he was talking about...
"I am not ing with you, not this time." He said matching my tone of voice.
"I won't joke about Eun Hee. I...She's really important to me, I can't.." He trailed off and I heard him crying. Before, I used to imagine him crying before me and I would smile in victory. But I didn't. Eun Hee...What's wrong with her?

"Yah, Byun Baekhyun..." I nervously paced back and forth "Tell me where you are."
He sniffed and I heard him mutter slowly.
"What?" I asked and he shouted, "I SAID I'LL ING TEXT YOU" then he hang up.
What was that? Damn, I don't have time to think about it. What matters now, is Eun Hee.
Oh God, I can't forgive myself if something terrible happens to her. I can't imagine her lying in the hospital bed, not waking up....I can't. It hurts me. 
Wow, I realize that I really do love her.

The text that I have been waiting for has arrived. I quickly read it and ran as if my life depended on running.

*****

Have you experienced that feeling when you go to a hospital, you instantly feel like going home? That's how I felt but I won't, since she's in here. I have to check on her.

I reached the emergency room and saw him holding her hand. Okay, I admit that I am jealous, but not this time Chanyeol. Not this time.
I ran towards him and he quickly sat up, looking at me with those bloodshot eyes.
"What happened to her?" I asked quickly going to her side. 
She peacefully slept on the bed, as if she was at home. 
Baekhyun stood up, and ran his fingers through his hair. "You got Eun Hee pregnant?" He asked, not looking at me.
Then it hit me.
"Yah, tell me my baby's perfectly fine." I said as I looked at him. He didn't answer me. Without realizing it, I hit Baekhyun hard in the face. "TELL ME WHERE'S MY BABY" Too stunned to move, he stared at me with an unreadable expression. Our baby's gone? It can't be...

The next thing I know, The doctor appeared out of nowhere asking me to calm down. I can't calm down without knowing where my baby was. If she was safe. I won't believe Baekhyun
"Please, Mister. Calm down. You're waking the other patients up." The doctor touched my shoulders making me stop.
After I have calmed down, the doctor asked me what was my relation to her.
"I'm her husband," I inhaled.
The doctor looked shocked and just when she was about to say something, Someone else spoke.
"Not anymore." I quickly looked at the one who spoke. 
Eun hee. I'm not sure if I was hurt because of what she said, or because of her state. Her eyes looked puffy, she looked pale, and worse, she looked empty.
"Eun hee," I stood up and quickly went beside her to caress her cheek when she jerked away from me. "Don't come near me." Her voice was flat as if in a trance.
"Eun Hee, please. Let's talk." I knelt beside her, but still kept my distance from her. She didn't even bother to look at me.
I saw Baekhyun and the doctor walk out of the room, giving us privacy.
"I want to cut all my ties with you." This time she looked at me with a hard expression on her face.
My heart felt like exploding. What was she saying? Was she that that mad at me?
"Eun hee, let's talk it out first....Please" I could hear my own depseration, and I'm sure she could too. But her face told me she doesn't want to.
"Please" I pleaded and this time she stared back at the horizon, as if my existence irritated her.
"Please get out." She said softly, as if trying to believe what she just said.
"I..love—" Before I could finish what I was about to say, she cut me off.
"Please, just go! I don't want to see you anymore, God! Chanyeol, I hate you, just go!" She lied down the bed and cried.
I stood up, dumbfounded. I don't know what to do. 
I can't believe hearing those words from her. I knew she didn't love me but it still hurt.
I was rejected by my own wife.
Baekhyun instantly ran towards me, and for the first time, I saw a new reaction from him: He looked at me with pity.
"Park Chanyeol, go for now. She's exhausted. If you want, you could try again tomorro—" 
"There's no tomorrow. Byun Baekhyun, if you dare let him in, I swear to God I won't talk to you ever again." She said in a tone which startled Baekhyun.
Fine, you don't want me? There are tons of other women out there. I erased the thought. There was no other woman like you.

I felt angry. I don't know why she was mad at me. Like, was it my fault that our baby died?! Was I the reason why she ran? Was I the reason why she followed Baekhyun? For all I know I even stopped her, yet she didn't listen to me.
Why the hell is she blaming me for something I didn't do?
I would get why she's mad at me if it's about me and Sandara, but about her miscarriage? It's totally not related to me. But just when I realized my feelings for her, it turned out like this.

"Fine," I said sharply. "I won't see you again. Just know this," I said taking a step towards her.
"I will ALWAYS love you no matter what." I ran out of the room, not meeting other people's eye contact, And then the next thing i knew, I was drenched in rain while crying.

I love you, Eun Hee. It's real. I'm sorry for hurting you.
But now, you have another man. 
You have unwelcomed me in your life.

I love you. I love you.

"Chanyeol!" I heard someone shout my name before my vision turned black.

 

*****____AUTHOR's NOTE:

Holla! :) Sorry for the short update... :( You see, school's about to finish so we have tons of schoolworks to do but I still made time for this! <33


Please don't forget to comment, subscribe, and upvote y'all! :) thank you! :D


i would like to thank the ones who supported this fic! Especially my viewers and my subscribers :) I love you all! :D