Forgotten

Married

I walked around in an endless path; feeling no hint of hurt. I swear I feel like I've been walking for hours already.
The next moment, I see a faint light ahead and I follow it. As I run, it gets farther and farther away as if I will never catch up.

In desperation, I screamed. But I screamed someone's name. 
"Eun hee!" 
Eun hee. I felt a pang of hurt and irritation inside of me.
The more I try to think about that person, the more I feel angry, hurt, and frustrated.
An image of a girl appeared, looking at me with disgust.
"Don't ever come near me again, Park Chanyeol."
She looked frightened, but...I don't know her. How does she know me?
Before I could speak, everything went dark.


"Chanyeol! Chanyeol! Are you okay?" Sandara cried as she held my hands.
"Yes," I smiled at her. "Yes I am fine. Don't worry about me." I said squuezing her hand beneath mine.
I scanned the room, and noticed that I was in a hospital. But I don't remember anything. I'm not hurt either.
I tried looking for my mom but my eyes landed on a woman. She looked familiar...i think i saw her in my dream! Yes, she's the girl in my dream.
She was pretty and I looked at the guy beside her. Byun Baekhyun.
What the hell is he doing here?
"Yah, Byun Baekhyun. What are you doing here?" I asked coldly.
He rolled his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair.
"Just so you know, Park Chanyeol. If I wasn't around at the right moment, you could have died. As much as I wanted to leave you, i had to save your because you're important to Eun hee." 
There it goes again. That name. Who the hell is Eun Hee.
"Oh, I'm sorry." I said sarcastically. "But, I think you're mistaken...I don't know any Eun Hee." Sandara glanced at the girl standing beside Baekhyun.
"Chanyeol, you don't remember Eun Hee?" Sandara asked me, her eyes filled with...Hope?
I crossed my arms and leaned back, closing my eyes.
"Just stop mentioning that name, will you?! God, how many times do I have to tell you all that I don't know who Eun Hee is!"
I didn't open my eyes, I knew that they'd just stare at me. And I'm tired of all this already.
I heard someone walk towards me, but I didn't open my eyes. 
"Is it true?" That sweet melodic voice...it gave me a warm feeling inside. Somehow I want her to speak more. 
"Stop kidding me, Park Chanyeol." I opened my eyes and gazed at her. She was really beautiful, whoever she is. But, why does she keep on mentioning my name as if she knew me?
"Excuse me, but do we know each other?" I could see nothing but hurt in her eyes as she tried to blink back her tears.
"Chanyeol, I....I'm your...." Before she even finished her sentence, Sandara stood up and roughly pushed her away.
"Serves you right, Eun Hee." She said with a smile on her face. "Just go now. He doesn't know you so you can go to your....is that your boyfriend?" She pointed at Baekhyun who's now gritting his teeth in anger.
"And get lost in our lives!" Sandara shouted, and I couldn't take it. I had to stop her.
"Sandara!" I screamed at her. The girl, Eun hee, looked at me eyes filled with tears and I stared at her wondering why it hurts me whenever I see her cry.
"Eun hee," Baekhyun walked towards her, and held her hands. "Let's just go."
The girl cried and she walked with Baekhyun which for some reason broke my heart.
Who is she?
She glanced at me again, and I swear I wanted to run to her and hug her. But I can't. I don't know her, and my girlfriend is here. Sandara.
Speaking of, I quickly glanced at Sandara who is now staring at the window.
I sighed because I knew she was angry.
"Sandara, I'm sorry.." I said as I tried to sit up. "I didn't mean to yell at you."
Without looking at me, she asked. "Chanyeol. What am I to you?"
I knew she was my girlfriend, but why do I feel like she's not?
"Are you stupid?" I asked and she shot me a look. "You're my girlfriend, right?" I asked, almost convincing myself that she was my girlfriend.
She gave me her sweetest smile and went beside me. 
"I love you, Park Chanyeol!" 
I gave her a weak smile knowing that something's not right.
"I love you too" I said half-heartedly.
She stared at me, and the next moment, I could feel her lips.
It was soft, sweet, and gentle. But, this isn't the lips that I kissed before. I am sure.
I've been longing for someone else's lips. Who is that person?
An image of the girl awhile ago flashed in my mind, and right there. I passionately kissed Sandara back.


Who exactly are you, Eun hee? Why do you keep haunting me whenever I'm asleep or awake? 
What are you to me?

 


AUTHOR's NOTE:
Hiiii :) Sorry for the late update! but here you go! :) I hope you enjoy this! :)


Feel free to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, and UPVOTE everyone! :D