The one I love?

Married

I sat alone in the curb where we agreed to meet. I was here early because I was excited to see him after a very long time. 
My phone vibrated and I reached for it, and he texted me saying, "I'm almost there, don't leave me please. I miss you" I blushed at his text, and smiled at myself. Okay, I admit. I still have feelings for him. My first friend, my first crush, and my first love. But I wouldn't compare it to what I feel for Chanyeol right now. I knew this was real.
I didn't reply, because he knows that I miss him too. I went to my homescreen and saw my selca. I remembered how Chanyeol made fun of my selca. I mean, it is a selca right so you can take wacky pictures? I just don't get that boy sometimes.
Which reminds me, I have to call him. He'll get pissed at me if I didn't. 
I opened my phonebook and I hesitantly pressed the call button. When I heard the first ring, I quickly disconnected the line. I knew he was busy so he might not have any time to talk to me. I sighed at the thought.
"What's with the long face?" That beautiful melodic voice that i haven't heard for 2 years made my heart skip a beat. I looked at him, and he's still the same handsome man with eyeliner. Byun Baekhyun.
"Oppa? Is that really you?" I smiled at him and he stared at me with an emotion that I can't read.
He nodded and sat in front of me, as if studying me. 
"You seem different," He said, still eyeing me. I tried not to blush. 
"M-me? Different? How?" I asked, almost choking on the words.
He shrugged, "I don't know. You seem a lot more beautiful than before."
"So you're saying that I'm not beautiful back then?" I crossed my arms. He giggled and hugged me.
"I miss you, Lee Eun hee. I miss you so baaad!" He rocked me back and forth. And instantly, my body froze when he called me by my parent's surname. I remembered how Chanyeol pouted when  I introduced myself as "Lee Eun Hee". Should I tell Baekhyun now?

"B-baekhyun, I can't breathe." I said as I put my hands on his chest, giving him a hint to let go of me. He let go of me, and gave me a grin that still made my heart beat faster than its normal pace.
"Yah, I remember how you used to love being hugged by me. Don't tell me there's another guy hugging you." He pouted and showed me that he was pretending to cry.
"I—" I was about to speak when I saw someone, no—wait. Two people in a distance. She smirked at me, and looked at the person beside her. Baekhyun must have noticed me staring at something when he turned to look at what I'm looking at. His body froze. For some reason, he looked stunned to see them more than I was.
Sandara and Chanyeol walked closer to us. I looked at Chanyeol's expression which was filled with coldness. I don't know why he should get mad at me if he was already with the love of his life.
But instead of talking to me, he looked at Baekhyun—still wearing that arrogant face. How in the world did they know each other?
"Byun Baekhyun." He said flatly.
Baekhyun smirked and ran his fingers through his hair. "Park Chanyeol. Am I glad to see you" I could hear the sarcasm in his tone.
Chanyeol rolled his eyes, and turned to look at me. His body froze as if only noticing me. So he really didn't notice me, huh?
Sandara laughed and intertwined her fingers with Chanyeol's. I swear I saw him flinch at the sudden touch, but he regained his composture quickly, without looking away from me.
"I see you found your own match, Lee Eun Hee." She said while eyeing me with a smirk on her face.
I could feel my heart beating rapidly. Why the hell am I scared of her? It's not like I was caught cheating...Chanyeol was the first one who did it.
I felt angry at myself for liking someone who doesn't like me back. and moreover, that person is my own husband. I'm such a fool.

"Eun hee, you know them?" I suddenly forgot about Baekhyun. All the anger and frustration that I felt immediately disappeared and turned into nervousness. 
I can't lie to Baekhyun. 
I bit my lower lip and looked away from him. 
"Of course she does," Sandara mused, walking towards me. "Right, PARK Eun Hee?"
I cursed under my breath and looked at Baekhyun's reaction. He looked confused.
"E-Eun hee. W-Why did she call you 'Park' Eun Hee?" He nervously looked at me, then Chanyeol who is now looking at me expectantly as if he was proud to be married to me. 
"I'm married," I said looking away from him. I didn't want to see him get hurt. "I'm married to Park Chanyeol" There, I said it now. But why does my heart still feel heavy? 
"WHAT?!" Baekhyun's voice was filled with rage, hurt, and frustration making me look at him, willing myself not to cry.
"I'm sorry," Was all I could say. He shook his head as he walked backwards. Tears started falling from his eyes making me want to wipe it off.
"Save your sorry, I don't need it." He let his tears fall and turned away from me walking to the opposite direction.

I've never cried so hard in my entire life. I ran towards his retreating figure when someone grabbed my arm.
"Don't follow him," That deep voice that once made me feel all giddy before turned into pure hatred. 
I felt my blood boiling from all the anger. I feel like kicking him and her at the same time.
I glared at him, he seemed taken aback by my reaction he took a step back, without letting go of my arm.
"Get. Your. ing. Hands. Off. Me." I hissed. 
"No I won't let you go and follow him." His voice was stern but he didn't raise his voice.
I laughed half-heartedly and looked at his hand that was held by Sandara awhile ago.
"Why is it that YOU only get to be the one to be happy, huh?" I said looking at Sandara. She seems amused with all the drama.
"What do you mean?" He gently asked me. Oh good heavens, enough Chanyeol. Your gentleness won't work on me this time.
"Just go to your girlfriend. I'm not as important as her since I only carry your baby. Don't worry, Chanyeol after I give birth to your baby, I'll off. Just like you wish," I said and I jerked away from him, running as fast as I could and not looking back. I knew that he won't follow me, but I ran faster fast enough to reach the intersection of the road. And there, I saw a pair of light getting closer and closer.
You know all those dramas when you're in danger and instead of moving out of danger, you just scream until you die?
Now I get why they never moved. It was too scary to move. 
I froze, ready to feel the pain when suddenly I was pushed away. The next thing I knew, I was on top of somebody's chest. I could feel his arms hugging me tight as if scared of losing me. I quickly recognized the smell. The smell that I have been longing for years.
I looked up and saw it was him, Byun Baekhyun. Even though the reason why he was hurt is because of me, he still saved me.
"Baekhyun," I said hugging him tight. His gaze softened and held my cheeks. "I'm sorry. I am so sorry, Baekhyun." I cried as he gently smiled at me.
"It's not your fault. If only I didn't go to Japan, then I'd be the one to..." He trailed off and sighed as he lied down on the road, realizing the crowd that was surrounding us.
I quickly stood up, and people started gasping. "Ms! You're bleeding!" A girl said as she took out her phone. That's weird, I don't feel any pain except for my stomach. I quickly looked at my legs and saw it. Blood. That's when it hit me that I'm about to lose my baby.
Baekhyun hurriedly stood up, carried me  and a guy who is kindhearted stopped by to check on us and he made us go in and take us to the hospital.
Throughout the drive, I could feel Baekhyun's heavy breaths as he tried to say something.
The last thing I heard was "Don't let the baby die"