The last time?

Married

The next morning, I woke up. Sandara was lying beside me, and I remember how we kissed last night.
I made my way to the floor to go to the bathroom when I suddenly hit the metal part of the bed with my hand and I heard a loud sound from it.
I saw a ring. 
It was in my ring finger. 

"That's funny," I mumbled. "I don't remember owning a ring..."
I removed the ring and kept it in my pocket. It's not like I'm married, am I?
When I reached the bathroom, I looked like a mess. Since when did I start growing beard? My hair is also getting longer, and I seriously have to cut it.
I searched for some shaving cream, and I remembered that there weren't any since I'm in a hospital. 
"Ch-Chanyeol?" I heard Sandara search for me, and I decided to .
"Chanyeol, don't scare me...." Her voice was trembling.
I didn't answer.
She searched everywhere but the bathroom.
"Aigoo," She said as she sat down the floor. "I don't want to check the bathroom since....since there are rumors there." 
Rumors? What rumors? .
"If only there wasn't a white lady appearing out of nowhere in that bathroom!" Oh .
The next thing I knew, Sandara was laughing so hard.
I crossed my arms at her, trying my best not to get mad at her.
"Yah," I pouted. "Don't you dare laugh at me."
"You should've heard your voice! That was so gay," She continued laughing as if that was the best joke in the world.

"Anyway," I said, changing the topic. "When will mom and dad visit me?" I asked Sandara, who is now recovering from all the laughter,

She shrugged and sat beside me. "I don't know. I think they went on a business trip?"

They didn't even bother calling me.

"Oppa," Sandara placed her head on my shoulder. 
There it goes again, that heavy feeling.
"Hmmm?" I asked not looking at her.
"Will you be okay if I go now?"
I shot her a look.

"Hey don't leave the patient alone!" I pouted, and she giggled and gave me a kiss.
"Stupid, I'm a patient too!" She scrunched her nose.

Oh yeah, she has brain cancer...

"Oh okay. Go now! Hurry!" I gently pushed her, sending her off. And before she left, she gave me another kiss. 

Why do I feel weird whenever she kisses me, it's as if I'm longing for someone else's lips.
------

I was reading one of the company's files when I heard a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" I hear that sweet and melodic voice again.

I looked at her and there she was, looking pretty as ever.
I don't know why I thought of her when Sandara and I were kissing.
That's like cheating on Sandara, but I am somewhat attracted to this girl.

I nodded and she entered with a bag.

"What's that for?" I asked, eyeing the bag she placed infront of me.

"Food." She smiled gently at me.

I opened the bag and saw the familiar lunchbag my mom gave me.

"It's just food that i made." She said looking down. "If you don't want to eat it, then its fine." 
"I want to." I said, startling myself.
She gave me a weak smile as she sat beside me and opened the bag and I smelled a very familiar scent.
"Is that Adobo?" I pointed at the food and she grinned as she opened the food container.
"You remember?" She gave me the utensils and stared at me.

"Remember what?" I asked, averting my gaze at her intent stare.
She sighed and stood up. "Nothing" She says. But she seems kind of bothered.
What are you to me? Really?

"Hey," I grabbed her wrist to sit beside me. "Can I ask you one thing?"
"What?" She stared at my hand holding her wrist.
"Who are you?"
She bit her lower lip, and stared at the ground.
I gripped her wrist tighter, willing for her to answer me, and she struggled to remove my hand.
"You're hurting me," She mumbled and I instantly let go of her.

I was about to open my mouth to speak when someone came in.
"Chanyeol, I'm—" Sandara dropped the envelope that she brought and stood there, stunned.

But, I don't get why I don't feel any guilt? As if this happened before?

"You," Sandara pointed at Eun Hee. "Didn't I tell you to stay away from my boyfriend?" 
Eun Hee stood up and rolled her eyes at Sandara and made her way to the door.
"Don't worry," She said not turning to look at her. "You will never ever see me after this." 

Never? Please don't say never. It hurts to hear you say it.

She quickly glanced at me. "Chanyeol, goodbye." And she finally left.

The way she said goodbye made my heart ache. Her "Goodbye" was filled by a  lot of emotions, I can feel it.

 I don't want you to leave.

--------

Eun Hee's POV:

I was in tears when I left the room.
I blamed Chanyeol for something he didn't do.
Our baby died because of me, not him. 
If I had listened to him, then it would 't happen.

I wouldn't lose him and our baby.

Why is it that just when he told he that he loved me, it would come into this?
The worse part? Is that I haven't told Chanyeol about what I feel.
And now it'll never happen.
It's impossible now.

"Hey," Baekhyun pulled me in for a hug. "How'd it go?"
I shook my head and he kissed my temple.
"I'm sorry it turned out like this..." He whispered, placing another kiss on my temple.

You ask me if I feel anything about Baekhyun? Before, I had. I longed for him, I loved him but I wouldn't compare it to my love for Chanyeol. 
I love Chanyeol.
But Baekhyun, he told me he loves me and I rejected it for Chanyeol. Yet he is here, with me. He must be really hurt.

"Baekhyun," I whispered and he cupped my face, staring at my eyes and said, "Yes?"
"Is your offer still valid?"

He grinned at me and rapidly nodded his head.
I hope that I could forget about you, Chanyeol.
I fear that one day, if I see you have your own family now with another girl...I couldn't take it.
But I have to let you go, because it's for the best.

 

 

 

 

Hello! :-----) So here you go, Chapter 9 y'all! :) Sorry if I wasn't able to update as promised. :( It's because it's our hell week next week (a.k.a Exams week) so i am loaded with a lot of school stuff..... =(

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my fic and my update! :)

please do not forget to comment, upvote, and subscribe everyone! :) Thank you! :-)