Not enough

Married

"Mom, she's here?! Why didn't she visit me? Why didn't she come in!?"
I threw my pillow at the ground, and Han Jae Hin picked it up for me.
"Chanyeol please calm down." She said as she tried to hold my arm.

"GET OFF ME" I shouted at Han Jae Hin, and she looked at me with a sad expression which made me feel guilty.

"I uhh, I'm sorry" I flatly said without looking at her.

For a moment, we just stayed silent.

"Chanyeol." 
That voice that I've been longing for.
The voice that I missed.
Eun Hee's voice.

I quickly turned to look at her.
There she was standing at the doorway, looking beautiful as ever.
"May I come in?" She asked, and I slowly nodded, stunned to see her in person again.

"Hey," She awkwardly waved. "How are you?" 

I'm not fine, Eun Hee.
I am longing for you.
I tried to forget about you, but the more I tried...The more I failed.

"I-I'm okay." I lied.
She sat beside me, and gave me a heart-warming smile.
"I-I'll leave you two to talk first." Mom quickly left, grabbing Jae Hin's wrist.

Just when we were alone, she looked at me again.
"Will you tell me the reason why you're here?" She asked as she held my hand.
"Because I was trying to forget about you." I said, and tears were starting to fall on my cheeks. She gazed at me with a blank expression.

"But the more I tried the more I failed Eun Hee." I said crashing my body against hers.
She fliched at the sudden skinship.
"Eun Hee, please believe me." I said hugging her tightly.
"Ever since the day you left, the only person in my mind was you. You were the only one that I think about. Every night, every day. Wishing you would come back to my side."

"Chanyeol," She whispered. "Thank you for loving me for 2 years, but I...see you only as a friend now." 

My heart hurts to the point that I want to scream at the top of my lungs.
I want to die.
Why can't I just die now?

"Chanyeol, I hope you understand. I have moved on. But  I want you to know that I still love you....but only as my friend." She gave me a reassuring smile.

But what do I do?
Friendship is not enough for me.
I want you.
I want your everything.
I need you.

"Friend? Just your friend?" I hissed.

For 2 years I suffered because of losing you, and this is what I get?!

"Chanyeol, please." She tried to hold my hand, and I jerked away.

"Eun Hee, I even tried to kill myself just to get your attention! I worked all day and all night just to forget about you I--" 
She cut me off by planting a kiss on my forehead.

"That's the reason why I wanted you to sign the divorce agreement." She said, giving me a weak smile.
"Chanyeol, our relationship is all in the past now. But you...You're special to me. I don't want to lose you. I don't want to lose a friend." She said, averting my intent stare.

"I don't need a friend," I said as I lied down on my bed.
"I don't need you as a friend, so just go" I turned away from her, my tears falling down.

"Chanyeol, I-" I cut her off. "JUST GO" 

I thought you also loved me.
Why does it still hurt?
You have moved on, and here I am still stuck in the past.
I don't want to move on.
I can't move on.

Being your friend is not enough for me.

 

 

 

AUTHOR's NOTE:

 

Haaaaaaaaaiiiiiii :) So here you go... :) I'd really appreciate it if you'd comment about this fic :( I need your suggestion, guys :( 

 

 

such pain to see/even imagine Chanyeol crying. :( Anywhale, it would be so good to hear from you guys! :)