Getting to know you

Married

CHANYEOL'S POV:

After all the drama, We decided to settle things.
I decided to get to know her. 
Now, now. I know that you might think that, "What the heck, you don't know your wife!" But as I've told you earlier, I don't know my own wife since it all happened...accidentally.

"So," I said facing her. "Tell me about yourself." 
She looked at me with an expression that I cannot fathom. I raised my brows at her, and she sighed. 
"My name is Lee Eun Hee, and I am 22." She said flatly.
"Uh, 'scuse you, but you're now officially a part of the Park family..." I said, crossing my arms and pouted like a kid. 
Okay. If you think that I'm trying to be cute, I'm not trying. You see, I seem like a mature old dude. But I am childish at heart. 
She laughed at my behavior, surprising me. I've never seen her genuine smile before. It was so heart-warming and I have this urge to make her smile all the time.

"Please smile all the time..." I said, grinning like crazy. Dang, I have to admit but she's one pretty chick. I'm almost glad that I accidentally.....you know what I mean *winks*

What I said may have made her awkward. Her beautiful smile slowly faded, which was replaced by...I don't know what, is she blushing? .

I was studying her movements, her expression, and I feel so stupid for not knowing her..

"What about you?" Her voice brought me back to reality. That soft and soothing voice...Wait, what the hell am I actually thinking right now. 

"Me? Hmmm...." I said, holding the bottom of my chin pretending to think. "My name is Park Chanyeol, I am 22. I am working at the PARK ENTERPRISE. I love music, and....I am married." 
'I'm married to an awesome girl' I thought, but I didn't say it. 

Okay, I'm starting to think that you think that I am crazy. Well, you think right. I must be crazy right now. 
Anyway, moving on.

"I know that already," She whined. "Tell me more..." She showed her cute smile, making my insides explode.

"U-uh, I like to brush my teeth 3 times a day?" I said, almost asking. She burst out laughing. What's so funny about what I said?

"Aigoo, Chanyeol-ssi, Have you ever introduced yourself to a person?" She teased.

The truth is, nope. I'm not good at introducing myself because I end up *coughs* bragging about myself.

"Okay, so...I am allergic to chicken." She said out of the blue.
"Really? Chicken?" Damn, your life , little girl. 
She nodded, and giggled. 
"So, how did you know that you were allergic to chicken?" I asked. That question was stupid, but I had to get our conversation going.
"Uhh, I had reactions? Like bloating of the face, and swelling of the hands..." She scratched the back of her neck, unsure of what to say.

"What else?" I leaned against the wall. Okay, I admit. I am tired. I had to work and take care of Sandara...
She must have noticed that I was tired when she stood up, faced me and said, 
"Please rest now, Chanyeol-ssi." With a small smile on her face.
I looked at her, my eyes getting droopy from weariness, and said, "Yah, stop calling me 'Chanyeol-ssi.' Call me oppa." I said without hesitation. 

Surprised of what I said, she fidgeted and awkwardly smiled at me. "It's awkward," She said.
My heart ached a bit. Feeling rejected, I pouted and whined, "BUT WE'RE MARRIED" 
She giggled and bowed at me. "Goodnight, Chanyeol oppa" 

And I'm about to say something crazier...

"Stay," I said. She looked baffled. 
Uhh, not another rejection, you pretty woman. 
"We're married, aren't we?" I pressed. 
You may be wondering if I like her, or love her. The truth is, nope. Maybe I'm just too excited that for the first time in forever, I get to know her without being awkward.

She sighed in defeat and went beside me. She scooted in, and lied down. I turned to face her, and saw that she has drifted off to sleep faster than I thought.
I stared at her, enjoying the moment that my wife is actually sleeping with me. But seriously...
It's my first time seeing her upclose (except for that one night when...you know) 
And I know that I have said this way too many times already, but I am serious. She's freaking pretty to the point that I wish our baby would get all her genes. Well, not all. I hope our baby would have my teeth and my height...And the rest is hers.

"Yah," I heard her mumble in her sleep which startled me. "I know you're staring at me, Park Chanyeol. Let's go to sleep..." She turned to the other direction, making me grin like a fool.
'Let's go to sleep' Those 4 words kept repeating inside my head...I could feel my heart beating fast.  

I hope I won't be able to dream about you...
Today, I'm glad that I knew you. 
And I promise you, from now on, I'll be a good husband to you.

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

 

 

 

 

Okay, so hi... I'm kind of sad because...I feel like I'm such a loser. T__T okay, the way I write , so i need your suggestion, guys! :) Feel free to comment what you think or suggest about this fanfic. 

Thank you! :)

 

And by the way, I removed the spazzing parts :)))