My Hubby

Married

I woke up happy today. Last night, I had the best dream of my life. My husband, Park Chanyeol, asked me to sleep with him.

As I open my eyes, the room was vaguely familiar. I have been here before....now where have I seen this? Ah, yeah. In my dream last night when Chanyeol and I were—Oh god. It wasn't my dream, was it? 
Now that I noticed it, I felt a very warm arm hugging me. Chanyeol.
I felt my cheeks go warm.
It wasn't a dream...

Not wanting to wake him up, I slowly lifted his arm away from my waist, carefully placing it on his side and quietly stood up to reach for the door.
"Where do you think you're going?" His voice was husky but I have to admit, I could get used to hearing that kind of low yet y voice...—Ugh, what the hell Eun Hee, get a hold of yourself.
"I-I was about to..." I tried to make an excuse. "I was about to cook breakfast..." I said, proud of my excuse. The truth is, since last night, I couldn't stop thinking about him...And I feel awkward around him since..,my heart...started to beat just for him.

"Ah," He said showing his sparkling and white teeth. "I can't wait," I can't help but feel all giddy inside. Since last night, we finally started to act like real husband and wife. I'm happy.

I left the room and quickly went downstairs, heading for the kitchen when I saw eomonim placing our breakfast at the table.
I noticed that there were only 3 plates at the table...
"Eomonim," I said and she quickly looked up and I saw her eyes were bloody red. Is she crying?
I quickly went to her and she hugged me. Real tight.
"Where have you been. Aigoo, I was looking for you last night and you weren't in your room after Chanyeol dragged you into his—" She stopped midway, and she gasped. Finally realizing where I was the entire night.
"Did something happen last night?" She teased me.
I blushed when I remember how he asked me to stay. Oh dear, I feel like a tomato now..
"OMO" She squealed. "OMO OMO OMO, TELL ME THE DETAILS"
I nudged my mother-in-law teasingly. 
The truth is, I liked everything that happened last night. I felt that we really were husband-and-wife.

As if on cue, my father-in-law screamed when he saw me. He must have been surprised to see me here, today, in front of him...
"EUN HEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" He ran to me with open arms. I smiled at him. He's actually a very cool father. I wish that when our baby is born, Chanyeol would be like this to our son...Even when I'm not around. Being with appa-nim made me feel like he was my real father. After being born without my real parents,...I've been longing for parent-daughter relationships like this. And I'm glad that I met him.

The hugging didn't last long when someone cleared his throat.
I looked at the man, and saw him, who was uncomfortable with the situation.
"Yah, I thought you were going to prepare food? Where is it?" He asked while heading to my direction. 
"YAH, PARK CHANYEOL" His mom spanked him while he jerked away. 
"UMMA, IT HURTS" He whined as he sat down the table, staring at the food in front of him.
"Eun hee, you made all this?" He asked, slicing one omelette when Eomonim slapped his hand.
"Aigoo, can't you see that there are only 3 plates on the table? It's only for me, Eun Hee, and your father. This is because you almost made Eun Hee run away from home." I tried to control my laughter when he pouted and went straight to his room. I knew that eomonim was joking, but he took it seriously. He's such a cute boy.
"Eomonim, you shouldn't have said that." I said, biting back my laughter. Eomonim was giggling, satisfied by what she did.
"He deserves it," Appa-nim said, taking the slice that Chanyeol did earlier.
"He'll come out..." Eomonim said, taking a seat beside appa-nim. 

10 minutes have passed and he still hasn't showed up. He did take it seriously.
Both of them ate silently, as if thinking the same thing as me.
Without hesitaton, I excused myself and prepared another meal for him. This time, it's my cooking.

"Chanyeol-ssi?" I knocked on the door thrice. No answer. He must be asleep.
"Chanyeol-ssi, I brought you food," I waited for a few moments until he opened the door.
"I'm not gonna eat THAT food." He rolled his eyes and slammed the door, making me flinch.
"But...I made this for you" I muttered and sighed in frustration. All my efforts...
I turned around, and headed for the stairs. I heard the door open, but I didn't turn to look at him.
"Wait," He said. I was smiling inside, and I was happy.
I glanced behind, and saw him gesturing me to go inside his room.
'Not again,' I thought. But I went in anyway.

I placed his food at his desk and walked towards the door. I wanted to give him privacy, since he wanted some space.
I was about to close the door when he said, "Yah, where are you going?" I mentally groaned. Not again.
"I-I'm going to take a bath because" I thought of another reasonable excuse "I'm about to go to the hospital to have my regular check-up." I said without looking at him.
"Stay," He said. My heart skipped a beat, realizing that he has said it to me twice.
I  didn't leave my spot. Thinking how I should escape this. 
It's not that i didn't want to be with him. I do. I always wanted to be with him, but...it's still awkward between us.
"Yah, what are you standing there for? Come sit," I could hear the annoyance in his voice. I slowly walked towards him and sat beside him, creating a distance between us.
"Why?" I asked. Maybe he wanted to tell me something important.
"Nothing," He said taking another mouthful of the food I made. "By the way, this food's amazing! What is this?" He wiped the food off his face, taking another bite from the food i made.
"It's nothing fancy," I said, tucking a hair behind my ear.
"It's just so good! Tell me, what's this...." He showed me his goofy grin, making me smile at the sight.
"It's just a Filipino dish that I learned a year ago." I stated. His eyes sparkled, making me blush.
"What's the name?" He asked eating another mouthful of the food I prepared just for him.
"Adobo" I said.
He grinned at me, making my insides flip. "Please stop doing that" I thought.
"I didn't know you could cook? And so good." He said, eating the remaining pieces of chicken left.
"Well you didn't know me since last night, right?" I teased, earning a chuckle from him.
"But seriously, tell me" He said, as he his thumb because of the sauce.
I sighed in defeat.
The thing is, I really don't want to talk about my past. Only one person knows my past, but He left for America. My first love left me for his career.
But there's no harm in telling my husband about me, is it?
"I was adopted by a Filipino couple." I could tell that he was surprised. He really didn't know my parents since we were married in a rush. We weren't married in a church since...his dad didn't want issues, we decided to get married secretly.
"Adopted? So you mean, you lived in a Foster home?" He asked. I could sense that he was trying to choose his words properly.
"Yeah," I said forcing a smile. "I mean, it's no biggie. I loved my parents even though they aren't my real parents because they treat me as if I'm their own." My heart ached at the thought. I realized that i do miss them. The ones who raised me, I can never repay them for what they did. And i can never ever talk to them. They're gone.
"Oh," He said looking everywhere but me "I'm sorry." He said, looking regretful.
Honestly, I'm happy he didn't ask where my parents are because I might break down.
"It's fine," I said as he patted my back. "I'm fine."


*******
I looked at myself in the mirror, and saw that there's still no change. My tummy isn't getting bigger.
I went out of the room, prepared myself to go to the hospital.
I'm not actually a hospital person, but since I'm pregnant, I had to get a regular check up.
I was about to go out when I heard a familiar voice said, "You going out?"
I turned around, and saw him. I couldn't stop staring at him. He looked so handsome in his working clothes.
i snapped out of staring at him, and smiled at him. "Yeah."
He placed his hands in his pockets, and went out. I stood there, staring at his back. Unsure of what to do next.
As he reached the car, he looked at my direction and frowned.
"Yah, why aren't you following me?"
What? He wanted me to follow him? He didn't even tell me.
I just did what I'm good at. I stood there awkwardly, as if I didn't hear anything.
He scratched the back of his head, and went to me, grabbed my wrist and led me to his car.
He opened the door for me, and motioned me to get in. I slowly went inside, and sat there unsure of what's going on. Where the hell is he taking me?
He went in the car, started the engine, and drove.
The silence was making me nervous and uncomfortable. I looked out the window, and looked up the sky. Wishing my foster parents were watching me.
"I'm happy," He said, making me look at him.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because little by little, I start to act like what husbands do." He said, without looking at me but still, he's smiling.
Not knowing what to respond, I simply nod at him and returned my attention to the sky.

I didn't realize that I fell asleep until he gently shook my shoulder. "We're here," He said.
I sat up, and saw that we were already in the hospital. how did he know that I'm going here?
"Okay," I said as I unbuckled the seat belt and opened the door.
As I held the door open, I bowed and said, "Please take care, Chanyeol-ssi." 
Just when I was about to close the door, I heard him say "Wait."
I opened the door slightly, and raised my brows at him.
"Wait for me," He said and he went out of the car.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: 

Okay, so uhm. here's my 3rd chapter and OMG GUYS I STILL DON'T HAVE GRAPHICS FOR THIS FIC I CRY :((((((( how do you do it? I need heeelp :-(


Please comment and suggest! :) If you like this fic, SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, AND COMMENT! <3