Repeating all over again

Married

"Omo, Eun Hee-yah." Chanyeol's mother quickly hugged me. "How did it go? Are you okay?"
"Yes." I lied. "I'm fine, Mrs. Park."

No. The truth is, it hurts. It hurts to say that I don't love him where in reality...I do. 
I love him so bad.
I also never thought of having you only as my friend, Chanyeol.
But what do I do?
It seems that you have found another woman in these two years.
You're still the confused Chanyeol that I married 2 years ago.
You thought you have changed, but you really didn't.

"You." A girl who is vaguely familiar pointed at me. "You're Eun Hee, right?" She asked in a flat tone.
I nodded at her and she rolled her eyes, surprising me.
"You are a monster." She hissed and marched off, leaving Mrs. Park and I stunned.

"Who is she?" I asked, eyeing Mrs. Park. 
She sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Chanyeol's secretary." 
"Does she know me?" I asked, leaning against the wall. 
"She's the only one who knows. She's the only one he trusted in these two years."

"Yeah, so it seems." I said, breathing with a heavy heart.
They must have been totally close while I was away.
It's my fault.
I can't blame him.

"Eun Hee, I just want to tell you that he still really loves you. That never changed." Chanyeol's mom gazed at me with sadness.
I kept silent and stared down.

Should I believe her?
Should I still tell him what I feel?
Am I still allowed to love him?

"Go." Chanyeol's mom led me towards the door.
"Talk to him again. This time, be honest."
I went inside and Chanyeol's just sitted there with a blank expression. He didn't turn to look at me, but his voice is as cold as an ice.

"Didn't I tell you that I have no room for friends." 
I walked closer to him and he didn't flinch nor back away. He still didn't look at me.
"Chanyeol, I wanna be completely honest with you." This time, he looked at me. Maybe it's just me, but I see hope in his eyes.
"I'm actually still very inlove with you." Tears started falling down my cheeks, and he hugged me.
"I'm sorry I left." I said, crying in his embrace.
His warmth...I missed it.
I want to stay like this forever.

"It's okay" His voice was soft and gentle, just like the old Chanyeol.
"You're here now. And I love you too. So much it hurts to live a day without you."
I cried harder, not knowing what to do nor what to say.

He pulled away, and cupped my cheeks.
"I love you." He whispered and leaned in to kiss me.

Before our lips could even touch, someone pulled me away from him.
Han Jae Hin.
"Chanyeol, how could you?" She glared at him as she cried. "How could you cheat on me?!" She screamed as she pounded on his chest.
Looking baffled, Chanyeol held her hand to stop her. "What are you talking about?" 

"I'm pregnant." She said. "And you're the father."

My heart...Why does it hurt so much?
Maybe Sandara felt this kind of pain too when she heard about the news
But he said he loved me.

The last thing I saw is Chanyeol's worried expression and everything went black.









Author's Note: 

Haiiii :) Sorry for the late update! :( And it's short toooo :(


Hope to hear from you guys. :) Thank you all for the support :)