Tao the eye opener

Married

"But I'm telling you the truth!" Han Jae Hin was filled with rage as she cried.
But I didn't care.

I was losing Eun Hee again.

"You liar." I hissed. "We never did anything! I never did anything to you!"
She smirked as she slowly walked towards me.
"Remember that night when you said you were lonely and wanted a drink? Want me to tell you what happened?"

No, I don't remember that.
"Prove me that you're pregnant. And that it's my baby. Then I'll marry you." I said and left.

I know I did nothing wrong.
I didn't do anything to her.
This time, I'm sure that it wasn't an accident.

I dialed my mom's number and called her.
"Chanyeol, what happened?" Her voice was low and stern.
"Mom, Jae Hin says I made her pregnant. Mom, you know it's not true.." I bit back my tears as I feel very frustrated.
"Where's Eun Hee, mom? How is she?" I asked.
My mom sighed. "Eun Hee...She's not okay. She's...not the usual."

Eun Hee, believe me.
I never did anything.
Throughout the years you left me, you were the only one in my mind.
Please have faith in me.


 



Eun Hee's POV:

"Eun Hee, please talk to me." Chanyeol's mother held my hand as she cried.
"It hurts, eomonim." Tears strolled down me cheeks.

I'm so tired.
Why do I end up feeling hurt in the end?
I always lose in this battle?

Why do I end up being sad?

"What hurts? Why?" She wiped my tears away as she sat beside me.
"I'm tired of putting up a strong front. I'm tired of being in pain. I'm sick and tired of my life, eomonim. Just...I just want to end everything and be happy. Is that too hard to ask?" She looked at me with pity.

"Eun Hee, that's part of life. In the end, you'll find your happiness and your happiness lies in your heart." She hugged me and I cried hard.

When will I have that happiness?
The door opened and without turning to look at that person, my heart felt like being crushed.

"Eun Hee." My heart ached at the voice.
It was him.
"Please let me explain. Just...listen to me, please?" He knelt beside me and pleaded.
"Chanyeol, I don't want to talk to you right now. Please, just leave me alone." I said as I stood up.
He grabbed my hand and held it tightly.

"Just hear me out, please." Tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.
I pulled my hand away from his and marched off the house.
I can't stand to stay with him.


 


"Hey, are you alright?" Tao scooted beside me and held my hands.
I shook my head and he stayed silent, waiting for me to speak.
"I'm just sick and tired of my life, Tao." My voice was shaky, but I bit back my tears.
"I'm sick of being fooled. I'm so sick of being hurt. What have I done wrong to not feel any happiness in my life?"

"Hey, what's wrong?" His eyes were searching my face, as I cried.
"I never told you this, but I got married." I sighed as I wiped my tears away. Tao didn't look shocked or anything.
He kept silent.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" I averted my eyes from his gaze.
"I know. Your husband's Park Chanyeol, right?" He softly said.

I was too stunned to speak but I nodded.
The fact that I haven't told him anything about my marriage and yet he knows something surprised me.
"You knew it? How?" I asked as he shook his head.
"I think that's not important right now." He gave me a small smile. "Mind telling me what happened?"

"Chanyeol...He got someone pregnant." I ran my fingers through my hair and wiped my tears away.
"Do you believe that?" He said.

I don't know.
I don't know what's the truth anymore.

"I don't know, Tao." I started to cry again. "I don't know who to believe anymore." 
He softly gazed at me and pulled me in for a hug.
"Did you listen to what he has to say? Did you give him a chance to explain?" He leaned his cheek on top of my head and hugged me tightly.
I shook my head.

"When you left him two years ago and returned just now, did he get mad at you? He accepted you, didn't he?" He whispered in my ears.

How did he know?
But he is right.

When I left him, he patiently waited for me.
I never listened to what he had to say.
I'm so cruel.

"Tao." I said, pulling away from the hug.
"Thank you. Thank you for making me realize how cruel I am." I stood up and took my bag.
"I have to find him. I have to look for him." I said and I left the coffee shop.

I ran as fast as I could.
I only thought about my feelings.
I never asked him what he felt and I'm so cruel.

I truly am a cruel and heartless person.

I stood infront of a club, not knowing where to go when I heard a commotion.

"That's for making her pregnant!" The guy punched another man and the man groaned in pain.
I slowly went towards the commotion to see who it was.

My heart ached so bad.

"Chanyeol..." I said and I cried.
I never knew he was having a hard time.

I'm nothing but a clueless,heartless, and cruel woman.

Without thinking, I ran to him and hugged him.
"Stop!" I shouted at the guy who punched him.
"Hey, woman. Go away. If you don't want to get killed, just go away." The guy said as he cracked his knuckles.

I didn't care about the guy and faced him.
"Eun Hee..." He groaned and I cupped his bloody cheeks and wiped his blood away.
"I'm here, I'm here. I'm not going to leave you ever again." I said as our foreheads touched.

"Eun Hee, I love you. So much. I can't do something like that to you." He whispered.
"Ssh, don't talk." I said and I gave him a peck on his lips.

"Hey! Get this girl away from him! Boss told me to fix him up." 
No. I'm not going to let you harm him again.

The guy picked up his bat and walked toward us.
He swung his hand in the air and I heard a loud thud and the guy with the bat fell on the floor, blood dripping from his head.

"T-Tao?" I said and he gave me a small smile. 
"Come on." He said as he picked up Chanyeol and walked him towards the car.
"We'll look for a safe place." He whispered.

I looked at Chanyeol who's lying lifeless.
His face was bloody, and his pulse is weakening.

Please Chanyeol.
Please don't give up on me.
This time, I swear I'll listen to you.
I love you.

But I won't tell it to you just yet.
You have to promise me to wake up so I'll be able to tell it to you.
I also want to hear you say it to me again.






Author's Note:

 

Haiiii :) So yeah :)
Sorry for the late update :( Having a hard time on this fic :( It's because I said I'd end it in Chapter 15....but yeah. I just changed the plan and it'll end whenever :)) Kekkeke <3

To all of you who hasn't read my latest fic, "The big, fat, and the ugly", if you have time to spare, read it! :)
It's an EXO based fanfic and I hope you'll enjoy it :D