Realization

Married

As much as I wanted to follow her, I didn't. I know that she'll just push me away. I know  that she was right. I was the one who cheated.
I felt guilty to the point that I kicked the curb where Byun Baekhyun was standing.
"Why are you so mad if you don't like her?" Sandara asked, and I realized that she was with me and she must have seen how I held Eun Hee's arms. Damn it, more problems?
"I'm not in the mood right now, Sandara. Just....go on first without me." I sighed. Really, I wasn't in the mood for her questions and I felt really pissed since she's the one who caused all these. If she didn't call Eun Hee by my surname, then it wouldn't be complicated. But for some reason, I was happy to be aknowledged as her husband in front of Baekhyun, actually I'm fine if the whole world knew about us. The look of Baekhyun's face was priceless. Which leads me to the question "How in the world did he and Eun Hee meet? They seem to really know each other." It makes me pissed to see her with another guy...And what's worse is that guy is not just any other guy but my rival.

Sandara left me without saying a word. She's mad at me, but I know that if I wanted to talk to her again...I could use my gentleness and then all is well. As for Eun hee, I don't know...Everything just doesn't seem right. There will be a moment when we are happy with each other's company, and then the next day we won't be. I just don't get it. We could never get along with each other.
I sat down where she sat earlier, and took my wallet out. When I opened my wallet, I saw the photo. The photo I asked our driver to secretly take. It was when we were smiling happily before walking inside the hospital. I gaze at her smiling face, knowing that she will never show them to me ever again. She hated me, and I know she has every right to be. 

Without me knowing it, a tear gently escaped from my eye. I don't know why I'm crying. I am positive that I don't feel anything for her. Or do I?
I imagined her leaving me for Baekhyun and my heart felt like being squeezed out of my body. 
Is it true? Have I fallen inlove with you? 
I ran my fingers through my hair, sniffing. And I looked at our photo again.
I saw myself, grinning widely....staring at her as if anytime soon she'd leave me. My heart ached at the thought. 

            "Just go to your girlfriend. I'm not as important as her since I only carry your baby. Don't             worry, Chanyeol. After I give birth to your baby, I'll off. Just like you wish."

I cried harder. For the first time in my life I cried. I cried because of a girl. Not once in my life have I imagined myself crying over a girl. I thought I was strong. In the end, I needed her. I wanted her. I wanted to be the only one for her and I just realized it. I had the chance to prove myself that I love her, yet I wasted it. I chose the happiness of another person. Park Sandara.

Today, I realized how much you mean to me. I love you even if you don't.
When I saw you leaving me, God knows how much it hurt, Eun hee. Don't leave me. Please stay by my side forever.

I punched the ground in frustration as I cried. I don't know what to do. I love her. How can I fix everything now?

My phone rang, and instantly froze at the caller ID. It was Eun Hee.

 

 

**********

Holla guys! :) So yeah, I decided updating 2 fics today since....hahah I don't know I am inspired today =))))) I hope you guys liked it! :)


Feel free to UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE, and COMMENT on this fic! :D Thank youuu! :)

 

 

Oh and by the way, I decided to (for the next few chapters) use Chanyeol's POV :)