Suitcases

Quirks of Being a Maid

What does Seth take me for? I'm a maid, not a pack mule! Instead of bringing people's bags up like his job entitles, he once again interrupted me from MY work to do HIS job. Arg! Ima end this guy's life ! He better watch his back from now on. Poor Avy! This is the second time I've had to leave her alone in that so called 'creepy' wing of the hotel. Finally!! All the bags are up the stairs. Now... I wonder who these all belong to. This mound of suitcases and bags looks like enough luggage for 12 people. Wait a minute, these bags are going to the same rooms I put those guys in yesterday!! Well, I guess I assumed right when I thought about this luggage being enough for 12 people . I picked up the first bag and found the name SEHUN written on it. I checked the room numbers and found his. I knocked on the door and waited 'til it opened. Oh my adorableness !! How can someone be that adorable?! I held out the back silently and turned quickly from the door. When I heard the door shut, I let out a silent shriek and then moved onto the next room.
 
             There are so many of these stupid bags !! I've already done Sehun, Kai, Xiumin, Lay, Baek, Luhan (who I met last night), Kris, Chen, Suho, and DO. Apparently all I have left is Chanyeol and Tao. Guess I'll go to Chanyeol's room next, since it's closer. After I knocked on the door, I sat and waited for someone to answer. After five minutes, I started to get annoyed and pounded on the door again. "Come in!!" a deep voice yelled from inside. I cautiously opened the door and peeked inside. Laying on the bed is a GORGEOUS redhead. I can practically feel my eyes popping out of my head while I was staring at him in awe. I mean, he's extremely cute and his hair is amazing. Red hair is definitely my favorite hair color. The only thing better is curly hair and he has both!!! Chanyeol looked up at me and smiled a big goofy grin. I could practically feel my heart melting at that giant smile . I slowly walked over to him and held out his suitcase. "Thanks!" he said ecstatically. I bowed to him and ran out the door quickly. It was either that or I was gonna pounce on him. That would be totally inappropriate as a hotel maid and I could lose my job. Then how would I see the gorgeous guy again? I walked off to the end of the hallway to Tao's room. It's a good thing that so far i've been able to find everyone who owned the bags. Some of the guys who weren't in their own rooms were nice enough to go and grab their bags too. Makes my job so much easier. I really gotta pick up the pace so that I can get back to helping Avy out. We need to get that wing to living condition! I knocked on the door and stood waited patiently for someone to open the door. After a few seconds a tall dark boy answered the door. By dark, I mean black clothes and black hair. GASP!! It's the adorable Panda I met last night ! He seemed to have recognized me too 'cause his eyes grew wide and he stood silently at the door. I handed him his bag and gave him a little wave as I walked off to rejoin Avy. 

 


Chanyeol's POV


Well, that maid seemed nice, even if she was quiet and seemed to be on the shy side. Now I have all my stuff... maybe I should unpack. I looked at my bag and decided to unpack later. I hopped of my bed and went off to Tao's room. He was the only other one here at the moment. The other guys went off to go bowling not that long ago and they didn't even ask me if I wanted to go . Now I feel lonely! As I was walking to Tao's room I spotted the maid at his door. I had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing out loud at his facial expression. His eyes were practically popping out of his head! After she handed him his bag, she waved and left. I looked over to see Tao looking at her dumbfounded. I walked over to him with a laugh. "Earth to Tao" I said while waving my hand in front of his face. He glared over at me and went into his room. Ouch! At least he didn't close the door on me though . That would just be mean. I waltzed into his room and threw myself on his bed. I grinned over to him and he looked at me with a serious face, "No" he said. Funny how he knew what I was thinking. Must have made my thoughts to obvious . "Soooo... we should do something. All the guys left so I'm bored and alone!" "Fine, wanna watch a movie?" he suggested. "Yes!!" Movies are the bomb! 

 


Avy's POV


I've been left alone again ! Stupid Seth!! I'm beginning to really dislike that boy. It's so creepy down here even during the day. I started scrubbing down the table. I really dislike cleaning! It's so tiring..... OMG what's that noise. I can hear the patter of feet coming down the hallway. Maybe if I'm really quite that person won't know I'm in here. Oh no! It's getting closer to this room. The door burst open,  "I'm back!! I know ya missed me!" Fo came running into the room with a smile. YES I'm so relieved right now !!! It was just Fo coming down the hallway. Now I'm not alone! If Seth calls her again ima personally go down there and beat that boy. There's no way i'm staying here alone AGAIN. Fo started making the bed as I was washing the stand. I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard footsteps walking down the hallway past the room we were in. "Now who could that possibly be?" Fo muttered and then walked towards the door. I wanted to stop her, but my voice wouldn't work with me. What if there's a creeper out there?! She's opening the door for him !! 

 


Regular POV


I opened the door to see two of the suitcase boys walking down the dead end wing. Do they not see the wall there?! They aren't going to get very far walking that way and yet... they're still moving towards the wall. "HEY!!" I yelled to get their attention before they ran into the walk, but it was already too late. One of the guys made a direct impact and fell to the floor. I rushed over to see if he was okay. Oh my gorgeousness ! This guy is a unicorn. I tend to put animals to people, 'cause with some people I look at them and all I can think of is an animal. He has a long face which would make me think of a horse but his utter cuteness brings him up to Unicorn status. "Are you okay ?" I asked him. He hit the wall pretty hard. I'm sure the solid THUNK of his impact could be heard on the other side of the hotel. "Yeah... I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking" he said with an angelic smile. OMJ, I think I just died inside. "Could you tell me where we are? I think we got lost during our exploring." I looked up to find another cutie. He had a pudgy face, but he was really skinny. It makes me wanna pinch his cheeks!! "Your at the empty, deserted end of the hotel. You have to turn around and go back the way you came to return to civilization." "Thanks! My name is Xiumin!" I reached for his outstretched hand and shook it, "I'm Fo and that's my bud Avy" I said when I noticed she was standing at the door. She blushed a light shade of red and nodded in the boys direction. "I'm Lay" the Unicorn said with a wave. So Cuuute !! "So are you the ones that clean our rooms?"  Xiumin asked curiously. "Yep so you better be nice to us, or else" I said jokingly. Xiumin looked afraid for a second and then seemed to realize I was joking. He's so adorable! "You guys should come with us to meet the rest of the boys. They might want to know who it's been whose been cleaning up after them." "Well I guess we could take a slight break ." I motioned for Avy to follow along. She hesitated and then seemed to decide that coming along with me to meet some guys was better than staying in the 'creepy' corridor alone.

 


Bleh, I re-read this to do some editing for posting and realized its HORRIBLE!! I sound like a little kid attempting to write something older >_<.... *Sigh* Well I can change it now, cause it'd mess up the next chapter. Hopefully it gets better along the way *awkwardly chuckles* Au Revoir for now!!!