Caught Spying

Quirks of Being a Maid

"Fo! Avy! Get up! We have a new worker and you guys are in charge of her!" "Sssshhhh, your voice is annoying Seth." "Why you little-" "Ah! What did I just say? Do you have a mute button? 'Cause seriously, you're voice is like nails scraping across a chalkboard... ANNOYING." It's so much fun messing around with Seth. He's one of those quick-tempered people who will snap at the stupidest things. People like him make me laugh, which is great when I'm feeling down or just want to laugh. "You have exactly three seconds to get up out of that bed or I'm coming over there" he said threateningly. I looked over to the doorway where Seth stood angrily, "Bring it on smallfry!" "That's it! You're dead !" HaHa! I KNEW commenting about his lack of height would set him off. Seth ran over to me with murderous intent written all over his face and the next thing I knew, I was being smothered with pillow. "Kekekeke, you're face is so FUNNY when your angry! You look like a Pug and your as red as a tomato !" I yelled through my hysterical laughter. This seemed to increase Seth's anger and he increased his attempts to suffocate me with a pillow. We kept wrestling around on the bed until someone cleared his or from the doorway. The sound caused Seth to freeze and then he turned towards the door with a look of horror on his face. I looked over to find Suho standing awkwardly in the door. "Um, could you please...change my bedding today? I accidentally spilled juice all over it this morning during breakfast. Guess no more breakfast in bed" Suho joked awkwardly. "Of course! We have a couple of THINGS," I said while winking at the still frozen Seth, "to attend to and then we'll get your bed all fixed up for ya!" "Thanks !" Suho said gratefully as he waved to us and someone in the corner of the room. Who is he waving too? I looked over to find a girl around my age standing in the corner, staring at Suho in fascinated awe. I wonder what her malfunction is.... "Ok Seth, you need to remove yourself from the room so we can get changed. Fo, stop antagonizing him, so we can get to work! The sooner we start, the sooner we finish" Ave said while throwing me a serious look. *sigh* "Fine..." I mumbled, "Bye Sethy!" Seth walked out of the room muttering insults, which I'm pretty sure were directed towards me, under his breath. When he was gone, I turned my attention to the still shocked stranger in the corner. "Are you-" *knock knock* "Who're you and what do you want!?" I yelled to the person on the other side of the door, who interrupted me in mid speech. A muffled reply came back to my ears, "I can't hear you! Just come in!" The door opened revealing... what were their names...L-Lula!...and... Sehun! Well TECHNICALLY it's  Luhan, but I prefer Lula 'cause he has a VERY pretty face. "Um, do you think after we eat breakfast, could we hang out with you guys? Everyone else has somewhere to be so they're leaving us all alone" Lula pleaded with the cutest little pout. I looked over at Avy for confirmation. When I saw her expression, I could tell she was all for spending time with the boys. "Sure! After we clean up Suho's room, we'll just be around here.... pretending to clean. You can just meet us back here, somewhere in this hall." "YES! We'll see you guys in half-an-hour!" Lula cried happily while dragging  Sehun out the door. "Well, looks like we'll have guests later." Total distraction from work.

 


Mace's POV


Oh...my...GOD ! Exo! Exo MUST be here! I've already seen Suho, Luhan, Sehun. *gasp* If they actually are here, that means Kris and Chen are here too!! I'm going to DIE!! "Well, looks like we'll have guests later" one of my coworkers joked. "How can you be so calm!? Do you know who they are?!" "Lula and Sehun" the strangely dressed, dark skinned one said. Obviously, by this girl's uncaring reaction, she doesn't know them like I do. Before I could explain my question to my coworkers, the light skinned one spoke up, "Oh! My name is Avy and this is my pal Fo" Avy said as she pointed to herself and the girl who answered my previous question. "Hi, I'm Mace and yes Fo. They are Luhan and Sehun, but they're also MUCH more." Fo and Avy looked at me in confusion. *sigh * I pulled out my laptop and started an hour long crash course on the amazingness of Exo. At the end of my lesson, I felt a sense accomplishment when they began fangirling. "OMJ! So amazing!" Fo yelled while jumping on the bed. "Definitely! I can't believe we've never heard of them before!" Ave cried while listening to Mama. "Exo-K is amazing! They have such incredible voices" Fo commented. "No! Exo-m is amazing!" Avy yelled. "Exo-k!" "Exo-m!" "EXO-K!!" "EXO-M!!" I feel like a proud mother right now. "Woah, wait.... I feel like we're forgetting something.... Suho! We haven't gotten his bed fixed up yet!" Fo spazzed! "Oh no!" Avy commented. "I guess it's a good thing Sehun and Lula haven't shown up yet, but we should probably get moving before they DO arrive" Fo said. AAAHHH!!!! We get to actually enter Suho's room! I may not really like him, but this is still exciting. This is the best job EVER!! We rushed to Suho's room and while the others were fixing the bed, I was wandering around the room. "You know, now that we know EXO, it's kinda strange to be in here" Avy said out loud. "How so? I don't feel any different" Fo commented. HOW?! How could she not be affected by this? I looked over at Avy incredulously and she just shrugged her shoulders. Just when I was starting to feel proud of turning them into screaming fangirls, Fo ruins the moment with her thick-skulled indifference . When they finished with the bed,  we rushed back to the room. *sigh of relief* Whew, they haven't come back yet... I wonder where they are... 

 


Luhan's POV


"Sehun! Come on! They're probably waiting for us. No more bubble tea!" Seriously, how much bubble tea can one drink in a day. Sehun probably has the world record for the most bubble tea drank EVER! "Just one more Luhan" Sehun begged with a pout. "No! Now let's go!" I latched onto his arm and dragged him back to the hotel. When we arrived back at the room, we found the girls sitting on the bed spazzing. I put my fingers up to my lips, signaling Sehun to be silent since they hadn't noticed us, and crouched near the door to spy on them. "I still can't believe we've never heard of them before!" Avy said in astonishment. "I know right! They're so amazing!!" Fo added while flapping her hands awkwardly. Hmm... I wonder who they're talking about... "Well, I'm happy I could teach you the wonders of Exo" Mace said with a proud air about her. Exo?!! US?!?! They had never heard of us before?! Wow.... I felt a tug on my sleeve and turned to find Sehun looking at me in horror. At first I couldn't figure out what his problem was, but then he scrunched up his nose. Uh oh ... "AAAACHOOOO!!' The girls jumped up from their positions on the bed and looked over at us in shock. I sheepishly smiled and waved at them while Sehun wiped his nose. This is a bit awkward.....

 

What do ya think is gonna happen to Luhan and Sehun, our little spies? How are Fo and Avy gonna react to the Exo boys with their newfound knowledge? I already know, but your just gonna have to read on to find out XP PLEASE comment to show your alive and tell me how the story is going. If ya likes, subscribe!!! XD