Paranoia or Not?

Quirks of Being a Maid

Kris's POV
 
*Yawn* I need to get some sleep!! I was going to take a nap earlier, but that Fo chick kept running around screeching about her 'Baekyeol feels'. She spazzed out for HOURS, ignoring the 'shut ups' thrown her way... Honestly, including me, I think the others were just either too afraid or lazy to actually approach Fo and stop her psycho rant. But Chen finally came to the rescue with a very effective distraction, Kyungsoo... It did kind of seem like he was throwing the poor guy to some rabid dog, but it sure did do the trick. Fo instantly had some starry-eyed look flash across her face right before she caught Kyungsoo up in a bear hug. Then, feeling bad for our poor wide-eyed companion as he desperately struggled in Fo's tight embrace, I stepped in and suggested we go downstairs for some food. I remembered Fo making some comment about her metabolism... Stifling a victory shout, I watched as the spazzy girl released Kyungsoo with an excited shriek and dashed down the hall... Supper went by in a haze of laughter and eating. I was too tired to actually pay attention to what was going on... Deciding I couldn't stay awake any longer, I waved goodbye to everyone else and headed upstairs. Rounding the corner to our hallway, I slowly shuffled to my room. Just as I was about to open the door, a flash lit up the area. "Who's there?!" I let out a yelp (a manly one of course) and quickly turned to frantically glance around the hallway. I know for a fact that was the flash of a camera! Someone's here!! Tip toeing about, I searched every nook and cranny a person could hide in, trying desperately to find the illusive stalker. "Kris Gege, what are you doing?" Tao randomly popped up, looking at me as if I had gone mad. "I-uh-well" I stuttered, attempting to think of a way to word my actions without alerting the stalker that I'm on to him/her. "You don't look so good Gege! Why don't you get some rest" Tao led me back to my room, pushing me along despite my unwillingness to go. Quickly shoving me inside, he gave one last parting wave before slamming my door, leaving me in silence. For a few seconds, I stood debating what to do, before deciding I was too tired to care about whoever's hiding outside. With one last groan, I flopped face-first onto the mattress and let sleep overtake me. 
 
 
 
 
Regular POV
 
 
Ah, all that food is settling in my stomach, making me feel REALLY sleepy. Stifling a yawn, I tiredly rubbed my eyes as I glanced around at the remainder of the group still down here in the cafe. Baekhyun was out cold next to me, using the Troll's shoulder as a pillow, snuggled right up to his side while letting out occasional little puppy whimpers. A few of the other Exo members were passed out already (like Baek), but most of them sat with their eyes drooping at half mast, heads dropping only to snap back up as they forced themselves to remain awake. Ave actually seemed less sleepy and more 'dreamy-eyed', staring around at the half-asleep Exo members. I bet her inner fangirl is going wild, due to her intense sleeping . "I think it's time for bed" I mumbled, going around the table shaking people to life. With a tired sigh, I motioned for everyone to follow me up to our rooms. Poor Panda must be exhausted, rushing ahead of us to get to his bed... After what felt like ages, I finally teetered into our hallway on tired feet, the rest of the group not far behind. Stumbling like some drunk, I slowly staggered to my room at the end of the hall. "Hello beautiful, aren't I glad to see you" I cooed, throwing myself onto the springy mattress with a happy squeal. Wiggling around for a bit, I enjoyed the soft feel of the blankets brushing my skin. "Fo? Can I please sleep up there with you?" I suddenly heard a voice from the floor. Rolling onto my stomach, I glared down at Kai, who was currently looking up at me with pleading eyes. "I swear I won't try anything!! It's uncomfortable down here, PLEASE!!" His bottom lip jutted out in a pout as he continued to stare at me, slowly crumbling my resistance with his puppy eyes. "Fine" I finally huffed in exasperation, scooting to the far left of the bed, pulling the blanket up to my chin as if it could protect me. "But if you try anything, I WILL murder you" I warned, turning my back to the grinning boy. "Aye Captain" he mocked, sliding into the bed. Staring at the wall, I waited until I could hear Kai's snores before closing my eyes to drift off into wonderland...
 
 
 
 
Ave's POV
 
 
"Mace... MACE!!! Are you okay?" I crouched in front of the dazed girl. "Huh? O-oh... I'm fine" she awkwardly giggled. "What did you do?" I stared suspiciously as Mace squirmed around, deep red blush staining her cheeks. "N-n-nothing!! I certainly wasn't creeping around taking pictures of unsuspecting people. Nope! I've just been hanging in here.... Staring at the wall" she giggled psychotically, gaze flitting around the room as if she was looking for some sort of escape. "So, you've been here the whole time? In MY room? Not taking pictures of unsuspecting people?" "That's right! HAHA!! Nothing at all........." "Oookkkaaayyy" I mumbled, "I think you need to return to your room and get some sleep." "Good idea!" Mace hollered, jumping up from the floor. "Hey Mac-WOAH!" Suho yelped, jumping to the right as Mace charged past him and out the door. "What was that all about?" Suho blinked in shock. "I have absolutely no idea" I sighed, shuffling towards my bed. Exhaustion setting over me from that strange encounter, I plopped down onto the bed, sighing heavily into the pillows. "Are you okay?" I could hear Suho's concerned voice near my ear. Why does he sound so close? Turning my head sideways, I let out a little squeal of shock at the proximity of his face, sitting only a few inches from my own. "I-I-I-I'm f-fine" I stuttered, cheeks warming but unable to look away from Suho's warm gaze. "I'm j-just a little t-t-tired" I added when he continued to stare down at me, eyebrows scrunched in worry. "Oh! Well then you just get some sleep" he murmured, pulling the blanket from under me and tucking it around my body. Tensing in shock, I held my breath waiting for him to stop patting around near my body. "There...... Oh god! I'm so SORRY!!! I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable" Suho started panicking when he realize what he was doing. "It's an involuntary motion I developed while taking care of my child." "Your child?" "Yeah! Tao is my baby" Suho smiled warmly, gaze drifting off to the window. "That's... nice" I smiled awkwardly, curling up under my blanket, letting out a fake yawn. Hopefully he takes the hint.... This conversation is just too much for me to handle when I'm half asleep. "Oh, I'm keeping you up! Sorry again" Suho pouted, making me fangirl scream (on the inside of course). "Goodnight" he murmured, flicking off the light, immersing us both in darkness. 
 

 


Hahaha! Another chapter completed ^_^ So, is Mace somehow connected to Kris's mysterious camera stalker? Will Kai keep his sleeping promise? How will Ave react to Suho when she's fully awake? Questions questions XD See ya next time ya'll ;P