Roommate

Quirks of Being a Maid

Yum! I'm so stuffed... for now. I know I'm going to be hungry again soon, but for now I'm enjoying the feeling of a full stomach. "How can you eat so much? Where does it all go?!" Kai asked incredulously as he walked beside me. "I don't know, high metabolism" I answered with a shrug. It's not the first time someone's commented on my eating habits, and I'm sure it won't be the last. "The only person I've ever seen eat enough to match you is Tao" Lula said as he pointed towards the shy Panda. "Aw, does the cutie Panda have a giant tummy" I cooed as I threw my arms around him, squishing him into a bear hug. Blushing like a tomato, the Panda struggled to free himself from my tight grip. "Hey Fo! Don't you think this would be better to cuddle with?" Kai says with a mischievous grin as he points at DO, who was currently pouting 'cause Kai stole his IPod. "O... M...J!!!!! How can you be so ADORABLE!!!" I screamed as I threw myself at the shocked boy. "So SQUISHY!!!" I squealed while hugging him, "I'm gonna call you Squishysoo!" Releasing my hold from him, I began to pinch his cheeks and coo at his adorableness, while everyone else stared at me like I was on drugs. "Her attitude change is amazing" I heard Kris say to Avy, "is she bipolar?" "Maybe we should make them room partners" Kai stated while rolling around on the ground in laughter, tears of mirth flowing freely from his eyes. "YES!!!" I screamed as I pulled DO back into a hug. "I thought you weren't gonna share a room with anyone" Sehun stated in a mocking tone. "I'll make an exception for my Squishysoo" I said as I huggled him closer, pressing my cheek up against his. Not even waiting to see if Squishysoo agreed with the plan, everyone began discussing the other rooming arrangements. Kai was still laughing when I looked down at him, my Squishysoo's iPod firmly in his grasp.  Releasing my captive momentarily, I reached down and took a hold of Kai's ear. Yelping in pain, he followed my tugging motion until he was standing on his feet. "Give me my Squishy's iPod" I said menacingly as I gave a sharp tug to his ear. "Here! Take it!" he yelled as he tossed me the electronic, "now can you release my ear?" he whimpered with puppy eyes. With a smile, I set Kai free and returned to my Squishysoo. "I think I'll like rooming with Fo" he said as I hugged him from behind, "it has certain benefits." Kai gasped in outrage at his hyung's words and then crossed his arms, plopping onto the floor to pout. "Don't be sad Kai!" Avy and Mace said in stereo, rushing over to try and cheer him up. "I feel like I already know who there favorites are" Chen said while watching us all. "Oh no" I responded to his comment, "you have NO idea." Throwing me a confused look, he turned back to watching Kai, who at the moment looked like he was enjoying all the attention he was receiving from the 'ladies'. "What do you mean he has no idea?" "Come closer and I'll tell you" I beckoned the little baozi closer with my finger. When he's was within reaching distance, I snagged a hold of his sleeve and pulled him closer to me. "YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!" I yelled as I squished and pinched his cheeks. "GAH! I've been wanting to do that since I first saw you" I sighed in satisfaction as I released his face. "Why are you acting so... spazzy?" Suho asked with a frown. "Well, I figure if we're going to be living around each other, you might as well all meet the real me! You have NO IDEA how much I was holding back when I first met you guys, but not anymore" I said with a proud smile. "So what DID you think of us at first meeting?" Lay asked curiously. "Ya really want to know?" I asked and watched as they all nodded their heads, except Kai who was still upset about the whole iPod incident. "Okay, here it goes. Kris, you look like an Angry Bird" I stated while pointing at him. He raised a brow at me, but said nothing. Continuing on down the list, I pointed to each person and told them my first impression of them, "Xiumin, you saw what I think about you. Lay, I thought you were a Unicorn! Squishysoo was an adorable deer-in-headlights, while Tao was a cute Panda. Chen, your voice annoys me sometimes, but you're adorable and have the cutest little curl to your mouth. Lula, you're so pretty!! Haha, Suho, you're a midget" I giggled and he glared daggers at me. "Baekhyun you're so CUTE and so are you Sehun. You guys are just too adorable!!" I praised as they blushed in embarrassment. Turning to the last two, I pointed at Chanyeolio. "You are one GORGEOUS man and your hair is my ultimate weakness." "Wait, what! I'M gorgeous, not HIM" Kai looked at me with an offended expression. "No...you have an exotic face, but I don't find you gorgeous..." Huffing in disgust, Kai turned from me, going back into pout mode. Rolling my eyes at his attention seeking behavior, I turned back to the rest of the boys. "Well... you definitely showed you're true colors..." Baek stated in shock. Shrugging my shoulders, I turned my attention back to Squishysoo. I watched as he played around with his iPod, totally oblivious to his surroundings. Quickly, I turned to Avy with a pleading expression, "can we keep him? Pleeeaasseee?" I jokingly begged. "You're such a babo" she responded as she shook her head in bewilderment. *Giggle* "I know." 

 
 
 
 
Kai's POV
 
 
She's thinks that giant DERP is more gorgeous than me?! GAH!! I'm MUCH better looking than him any day! I've got girls falling for me left and right because of my looks. I've been told I look like a god! Im one of the iest people alive! However, she thinks that big eared spazz is 'gorgeous' and I'm just 'exotic looking'? Unbelievable!! Throwing myself to the ground, I pouted at the unfairness of life. It's not everyday I'm placed lower in the looks category than CHANYEOL. "It's okay!" Avy shouted as she rushed over to pet my head. "Yeah, don't listen to Fo! She has a strange taste in guys" Mace commented as she rubbed my back. SO! It doesn't matter! I still can't except this. Jumping up, I turned to face Fo in determination. "So you don't think I'm y. Well just try to say that now!" I shouted as I pulled off my shirt. Flexing my muscles, I showed off my perfect torso. Heh, there's no way she won't react to THIS. "Umm... Okay" Fo said with a blank expression before turning back to Kyungsoo. WHAT?! Next thing I knew, I heard people screaming my name as I began to fall, vision darkening. 
 
 
 
 
Regular POV
 
 
"FO, LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID" Avy screeched as she bent down next to Kai. I tried to tell her it wasn't my fault, but I couldn't say anything past my laughter. Dropping to the ground, I rolled around clutching my sides in mirth. "It's not funny!! Stop laughing!!" Mace shouted, but I was beyond the point of no return. I just couldn't stop!! Tears were streaming down my face and I began hyperventilating from loss of oxygen, but through it all I kept laughing. "Anyone know how we can stop her before she passes out?" Avy asked in worry. "I have an idea!!" Chen yelled with a mischievous look in his eyes. Before anyone could react, Chen had tore off Chanyeol's shirt and was swinging it over his head with a sly smile. Omo... Instantly my laughter came to a halt and I stared in awe at Chanyeol's torso. So muscular and smooth looking... Perfection is standing in front of me! "Is she drooling?!" I heard Baekhyun cackle in glee. "Yes, yes I am" I deadpanned, causing everyone to look at me in shock. "I'm just gonna go put on a shirt now" the redheaded giant said in embarrassment before making his way towards his room. "Okay, time for a new focus" Xiumin stated awkwardly as he pushed DO towards me. "HeLO adorableness!!" I squealed, quickly pulling him into my embrace. "You have a short attention span, don't you?" Squishysoo stated as he stood within the circle of my arms. Nodding over dramatically, I continued to cuddle him until I was rudely pulled away by a set of tanned arms. "I've decided" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me, "I'm taking Fo as a roommate." Turning, I found myself staring up at Kai. "I will get you to admit I'm y" he stated in determination as he began dragging me towards my room. "NOOO!!!!" I screeched, arms reaching out for help that never came. "Squishysoo" I whimpered pathetically, as Kai shut the bedroom door behind us. I have a feeling this arrangement isn't going to be a good one...

 

 

 

SORRY!!! I totally forgotten to update this >_< *Smacks Self* As an apology, I'll make sure there's a double update later tomorrow :3 For my few subscribers, thanks for loyally sticking with me (even if you just never go through your subscriptions and delete some) XD COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! Hearing your thoughts will motivate me to update more!!! XP