Be Careful Who You Troll

Quirks of Being a Maid

THIS WAS A TRIPLE UPDATE to fix my past mistake XD If you haven't read "Saved By Baekyeol" or "Paranoia or Not" TURN BAAACCCKKK!!! Enjoy :3

 

 

Chen's POV
 
"Oh, isn't that precious!" I cackled at the sight before me. Looking very cozy, Kai and Fo lay cuddled up in the middle of the twin size bed, Fo's form draped across Kai. At the sound of my voice, her face scrunched in annoyance and she snuffled further into Kai's chest, resulting in him tightening his embrace around her torso. "Perfect blackmail" I mumbled under my breath, digging my cellphone from its pocketed position. Sneaking as quietly as possible, I snapped pictures of the two from various angles. "What are you doing?" Letting out an unmanly squeal, I spun around to find myself face-to-face with Luhan. "You scared the crap out of me!!" I hissed, looking over my shoulder at the, thankfully, still snoozing pair. Rolling his eyes, Luhan pushed passed me, only to erupt into a fit of giggles at the sight of the cuddle-buddies. "Wha-?!" Fo snapped awake, sitting up (straddling Kai) while looking around sleepily. As soon as her gaze settled on us, the atmosphere immediately turned awkward. In tense silence, we all stared at each other, unable to formulate proper sentences. Seeming to snap out of the daze, Fo spoke up: "what are you two doing in my room?" I can almost hear the quiet menace in her voice, as if promising pain for ruining her slumber. "Um-well you see" "We were just observing two lovebirds in their natural habitat" I cut off Luhan, unable to resist the perfect trolling moment. "Excuse me?" Confusion swept across Fo's face as she glanced down, only to be replaced by a look of utter shock. Shrieking in disgust, she threw herself off the bed, jolting Kai awake. "Huh- what happened?" Eyes at half-mast, he stared down at Fo laying on the ground. With an irritated hiss, she hopped up and glared around the room. "I'll deal with you later!" Fo snarled at Kai before turning towards me. I shivered in fear under her heavy gaze as she glanced down my frame. Eyes seeming to pause on something, she stormed forward, like a mini-freight train heading in my direction. Cringing in fear, I closed my eyes waiting for the pain, only to feel my phone disappear and a cracking noise. A feeling of dread washed over me as I peeked through my lids to see my cellphone.... It lay in two pieces upon her hands. SHE SNAPPED MY PHONE IN HALF!!! Letting out a wail, I snatched the metal corpse from her and clutched it to my chest. "Try using those blackmail pics now." How did she know?! Is she a mind reader?!?! "No I'm not, but when your standing with a phone at hand and I'm in an awkward position, it's pretty easy to put two-and-two together" Fo deadpanned before turning to Luhan. "Hmm, no phone.... I know the perfect way to annoy you." With that said, she stomped out of the bedroom, leaving a confused deer behind. "Annoy me?................NO!! NOT MY BED!!!" he screeched, dashing out the door. Shaking my head in disbelief, I stared down at my phone with a frown. "I'm sorry baby, daddy will get you fixed and make it all better" I murmured, running my hand along the shattered screen. "Weirdo" Kai huffed, head shaking as he walked by me, probably on his way to see how Fo's torturing Luhan.... 
 
 
 
 
Ave's POV 
 
 
"NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Jumping in shock, I accidentally rolled out of bed onto the floor. "Are you okay?" Suho panicked, rushing over to my side. "Yeah I'm fine, but what was that noise?" I sputtered, glancing around wide-eyed. "It sounded like Luhan screaming...." "STOP IT!! NOOO!! DON'T DO THAT!!!" Meeting Suho's shocked gaze, we shared a silent nod of agreement before dashing down the hall to Luhan's room. Pushing open the door, we were met with the sight of Fo rolling around in a panicking deer's sheets. "Sto-No! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!" he grabbed his hair in frustration. Ignoring the angry remarks, Fo rolled onto her stomach, face pressed into his pillow. I'm pretty confident she's probably leaving drool all over it... "AAHHHH!!!" Luhan let out an angry shout before launching himself at a cackling Fo. Stifling laughter, I watch as the angry deer tried to strangle Fo, who just laughed harder due to her neck being extremely ticklish. After an unsuccessful attempted murder, Luhan hissed in annoyance, shoving his unwanted intruder onto the floor. "What's going on in here?" a sleepy voice mumbled near my ear. Yelping in shock, I turned to find Tao standing behind me, rubbing his eyes grumpily. "KYAAAAAA!!" A flying Fo (not literally of course) launched herself towards the startled Panda, latching onto his torso like a koala. "You are just too ADORABLE!!" Shaking my head wearily at Fo's PDA (Public Display of Affection for anyone who doesn't know 😄), I slowly backed out of the room, shuffling tiredly back to the safety of my room. 
 
 
 
 
Mace's POV
 
 
Haha! All my belongings arrived today!! Dashing down the stairs, I threw myself towards the mound of boxes in the lobby. Tearing one open, I grinned down at its contents, "Oh my babies!!! How Mommy has missed you!!" I cooed at the tons of stuff animals staring back at me. Sending a wary glance in my direction, the movers picked up the boxes, beginning the long journey upstairs. "Be careful with those! If you drop ANY your life will be MINE!!" I threatened before skipping merrily towards Seth. "Thanks again for hiring the movers. It would've been a pain to try and get boxes here myself." "It's no problem" Seth chuckled warmly, ruffling my hair. Face stretched in a wide grin, I followed behind my babies, skipping merrily along down the hallway. Keeping a watchful eye on the movers, I impatiently waited for them to finish placing all the boxes in my room. FINALLY completing their job, they bid me adieu and shuffled away to wherever it is they came from. Just about to walk into my room, I was distracted by the sight of a sobbing Chen walking down the hall, something grasped tightly in his hands. "It's broke- my baby DIED!! Poof! Gone! Never to live again!! No more Saturday night movie marathons.... Or blackmail!!! Oh the dirt I had saved on everyone.... And the music, oh glorious music" I whined to himself as he walked by. Okay then.... I have absolutely NO IDEA what THAT was........
 
 

 
 
Not a long update, but I figured if post it instead of holding onto it, trying to add more when nothing comes to mind XD Hopefully the next update will be longer, will have to see what "comes to me" for ideas XD SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!! I feel like no one likes the story 'cause I ain't gettin no feedback here *Pouts*. Til next time!!! BANANA BAJI :3