Kai's Revenge

Quirks of Being a Maid

WARNING!!! If you haven't read the last chapter, GO BACK! This was a double story update 😄. If you have, please proceed and enjoy!!

 

I watched as Ave slowly entered Mace's room and shut the door behind her. Once the click of the lock was heard, the tension in the hall seemed to ease significantly. Ima guess they were all worried about Mace coming back out of her room and hurting some people. Hmm, whatevs! Since I don't see my Squishysoo or Chanyeolio standing out here, the hallway doesn't hold my interest. Skipping merrily to my room, I threw open the door only to stop dead in my tracks, eyes popped out in shock. Kai was laying on his side, in MY bed,  facing the doorway in what I could only assume he thought was a y pose. Covering his self was nothing but the corner of MY sheet across his private region, cocky grin adorning his face. "I specifically told you since there's only one bed in this room, it's MINE, you have the floor! Now get your disgusting self off my property and put some clothes on before I hurl!" "You think I'm disgusting?" he gasped, cocky smirk being replaced by a look of horror at my statement. Instead of dignifying his question with an answer, I just rolled my eyes and walked out of the room. *Sigh* Can't be in my room right now... Maybe I can find and hangout with Squishysoo!!! Giggling excitedly to myself, I began opening random doors, trying to find the cutie. After opening eight wrong doors, I FINALLY found his bedroom. Peeking inside, I discovered Squishysoo still fast asleep in his bed. OH MY ADORBALENESS!!!!  The sight of him curled up in his blanket, face the only visible body part, is enough to stop my heart. Squealing like a idiot, I quietly rushed over to Squishysoo's bedside to stare down at his adorable sleeping face. WAH! How can someone be so- AAHHH!!! I'm dying from cuteness overload!! Hmm, I really want to cuddle with him right now... But isn't it kinda creeper-ish to just randomly crawl into someone's bed? Unable to resist the temptation, even though I know it's wrong, I slid onto the bed next to Squishysoo. Wrapping my arms around his cocooned body, I pulled him closer to me and snuggled my face into his back. Almost instantly I fell into a dreamless slumber...
 
 
 
 
Kyungsoo's POV
 
 
Why is it so WARM? Maybe it's the blanket... I don't know how I always manage to wrap myself up like a caterpillar when I'm sleeping! Squirming around, I tried to free myself from the heated prison, but found I couldn't really shift in my confines. Something heavy was draped across my waist, holding me in place. Shifting my head around a bit, I found myself face-to-hair with what I would have to assume was one of the girls. That haircut just isn't Exo... I bet my life savings that it's Fo who snuck into my room and is now clinging to me in her sleep. I hope she isn't going to turn into some creepy Saesang fan who ends up mauling us with her 'love'. I may not be the strongest Exo member, but I don't take kindly to someone who hurts my friends. Well, certain kinds of hurt... That smack down on Kai's ego yesterday was priceless. I guarantee he's gonna be feeling that pain in his pride for a long time. *Sigh* Might as well get comfortable, since I'm going to have to wait 'til Fo wakes up before I can wiggle out of my blankets. After shifting around for a few, I finally arranged myself in an acceptable position and was just dozing off, when suddenly, my door slammed open. "Where is that ugly blind monster?!" Kai hollered, to no one in particular, as he looked around my bedroom. 
 
 
 
 
Kai's POV
 
 
Calls me disgusting! Well she's the one who is disgusting!! That stupid ugly monster is obviously blind if she thinks that I'M not Y. My gorgeous face and hot bod make all the girls swoon, and even some boys! 
I can't believe she has the gall to insult my looks on more than one occasion! Stomping through the halls, I threw open the door of each room I walked by, looking for Fo so I could chew her out. No one gets away with insulting the Great Kai!!! "Where is that ugly blind monster?!" I hollered to myself in frustration as I pushed open the doorway at the opposite end of the hall from my room. Peeking inside, I met the wide eyes of a startled Kyungsoo. I was just about to apologize for scaring him when I noticed an arm around his wrapped body. Squinting at the suspicious looking limb, I saw that it connected to a sleeping girl curled up behind Kyungsoo. Haha, got ya you freak of nature... Stepping as carefully as possible, I tiptoed over to Fo, hovering over her sleeping form. With a maniacal chuckle, I hoisted Fo up into my arms and walked back out of the room. "What exactly do you plan on doing with her?" Kyungsoo asked, voice laced heavily with suspicion. "Nothing dangerous... I promise she won't be physically harmed in any way!" "But-" "Bye Hyung!!" I quickly interrupted him, rushing out the door before he could continue with his questioning. Man is this chick a heavy sleeper! I KNOW that I've jarred her around quite a bit, and I haven't exactly been whispering, but somehow she hasn't woke up. This deep sleep works perfectly in my favor... 

 


TA DA!!!! Just wanna give a special shout out and thanks to CNtavj!!! Without you I would've TOTALLY forgot updating and felt even worse 😣!!!! Hope ya'll enjoyed!! So what do you think? What's Kai plotting? SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, and UPVOTE 😃!!! Remember, more comments equals happy author and faster updates *wink wink* TILL NEXT TIME!!!