Secret? Or Not

Quirks of Being a Maid

"Mace! I'm gonna borrow your" "NO! DON'T GO IN THER-" "Woah........" Eyes widened in shock, I couldn't help but take a step back from the overwhelming sight before me. Instead of a tiny enclosed space full of clothes, there was Kris. The tiny closet had been turned into a black room filled with creeper photos! I mean seriously!!! Half of the pictures in here would get that girl arrested! "U-uh...... I can explain?" she squeaked, quickly herding me into the dark room, door slamming behind her. "I-I-I just couldn't help myself! I know they're gonna leave eventually, and wanted something to remember him by." "You couldn't just get an autograph?" "An autograph wouldn't show me the glorious-ness of his being" Mace scoffed. Although it was pitch black, I could tell she just rolled her eyes. "Whatever, honestly don't care about your Angry Bird obsession. I just came here for a sweater" I mumbled, trying to stay still so I wouldn't destroy any photos. "Oh.... Well, they're in the dresser." Door finally opening, I dashed past her to safety. "Ya know, we REALLY didn't need to have the conversation in there. I feel so violated by all those revealing pictures I know were staring me down." "Hehehe, sorry" Mace chuckled, hand awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck.  "Oh! How's your neck? I heard you basically got strangled by Luhan earlier today. And why was Chen crying?" "I'm good, I'm good...... It tickled more then caused any damage. My abs hurt from all the laughing though! And Chen got what he deserved" I giggled, grabbing the first sweater I saw before darting out of the bedroom still cackling. I KNEW IT!!!! The second Kris started acting paranoid, I KNEW Mace was up to something. She better hope either Chen never finds out, or decides it's not worth his time to bring the shrine to everyone's attention........

 


Ave's POV


"M-m-my bed!!!" Luhan sobbed, soaking his bed in Lysol. After a few moments of a continuos stream of chemicals hitting his bed, I couldn't breathe. Lungs hacking out the chemical intrusion, I threw myself into the hallway gasping for air. "Is he normally like that?" I rasped to Sehun as he passed by. "Yeah! Always!!" he shouted over his shoulder, turning down the end of the hall. "Hehehehehehehehe" Fo suddenly skipped by giggling, hands thrown joyfully above her head before disappearing into her room. Okay then? Shaking my head, I slowly shuffled back to my room. People are being so weird lately...... "Stop touching me there!!!! Wha-YOUR HAND DOESN'T BELONG IN THAT AREA!!!! !!! RAAAAPPPEEEEE!!!!" What a fine example of weird. I can't imagine what's going on in there and I don't think I want to know......... So going to find out!!!! Tiptoeing down the hall, I walked towards where the sound originated. Surprisingly, I found myself outside Xiumin's room. Cautiously opening the door a crack, I peeked inside. "Just let me see it and we'll both get some relief!" "No!! Get your hand OUT of there!!!" "ARG! So tight!!" "Nng, Chen stop!!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Squeaking in shock, I lost balance and fell forward into the room. Glancing up I found myself face to face with two sets of startled eyes. Chen had Xuimin pinned to the floor, right hand in his back pocket. "What? Haven't you ever seen a man try to steal another man's phone?!" Chen huffed, using the momentary interruption to slide Xiumin's phone free. "Why mine?" his captive whined, trying to wiggle free. "Cause you're phones style is the closest to mine and a MONSTER demolished my baby, so ima steal yours. Besides I KNOW you have another one hidden around here for emergency purposes" Chen jumped up with his eyes glued to the electronic's screen, calmly waltzing out the door leaving Xiumin sprawled on the floor. "Why am I friends with him?" "I don't know" I answered, still a little flustered from the sounds they were making. It just didn't sound at all like what actually was happening. 

 


Regular POV 


"Hey can I use some of your shampoo? Mine's gone." "Yeah sur- I SWEAR TO GOD KAI!!!! One more time you come out here just wearing a towel, I'm going to staple your clothes to you!!!!" "If you don't see my hot bod, how will you admit my iness?" He pouted, lifting his arms to flex. "News flash, I generally don't find people y without clothes. I mean yes it's a bonus to see some skin, but I usually freak out before comes into play." Grumbling to himself, Kai stomped back into the bathroom, door slammed behind him. Such an adorable puppy! Stifling laughter, I threw myself back into my bed, wrapping myself like a burrito. Hmm, comfy bed.... Wait a minute....... What is that sticky feeling?.......... "LUHAAANN!!!!!" "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MUTILATING MY BED!!!!" He shrieked from somewhere down the hall. "JOKES ON YOU! I GOT EXTRA BEDDING IN THE CLOSET!!!" Sitting up, I began stripping the bed around me, smirking as I heard Lula's cursing from down the hall. Too lazy to actually remove the bedding completely from under myself, I just curled back up in the bedding...... Take a shower later........ 
           "What is that AWFUL smell?" Opening an eye, I saw Kai crinkling his nose in disgust. "Not sure. Whatever Lula put in the bedding." "And you're laying in it?!" "Yep" I wiped the drool from my face, turning on my other side. "Well that's attractive" he muttered stalking out the door. Wrapping myself further into the blankets until only my face was visible, I dozed off.

 


Mace's POV


Whew! So glad Fo was the one to find my photos. It'd be so embarrassing if everyone found out, especially a certain someone. "Hey Mace, I know you have all your..... Personal photos in the closet, but I need to use the space tomorrow for revenge planning, so if you could just remove Kris from the premise by tonight that'd be great" Chen's head popped his head around the door only to disappear as soon as he finished talking. What? What? WHAAAAT?!?! HE KNOWS?!?!?! I'm so doomed!!!! I guess I should've known I couldn't hide anything from a Troll. Maybe I should've picked a different roommate...... Now I'm going to have to stay on his good side! There's NO WAY I can allow my secret to get out. "What do I do now?" I whispered to Jeff, my stuffed horse. Guess I better start collecting my photos and finding a new hiding place. "You really shouldn't talk to your animals, it makes you look crazy" Tao suddenly appeared in he doorway. "Oh, and i'd hurry up and close that door before a certain individual passes by" he giggled before disappearing. DOES EVERYONE KNOW?!?!?! My life is over!!!

 

 

Well, hello there :D It's been a while hasn't it XD This just popped into my head, so I had to write it down before I forgot, cause I SEVERELY owe you all an update. Hope everyone enjoyed!!!!!! BANANA BAJI!!!!!!!