Meetings And An Invitation

Quirks of Being a Maid

Avy's POV


I really don't want to go and meet a bunch of random strangers, but there is NO way I'm staying here by myself again . I'll just stick close to Fo. Oh! Maybe I'll get to see that really cute guy again! We slowly made our way down the hall. Fo was chatting happily with the guy whose name I believe was Lay. Xiumin walked beside them silently. He looked like he was lost in thought. Lets try to think about something positive Avy! Oh, I know!! I get out of cleaning for a while. I might get to see that cute guy from last night and there might be MORE cute guys in the group too . We reached a room at the end of the boy's hallway. Fo's face lit up, so I'm guessing she recognizes where we are. I have no clue and feel slightly lost. I've been in this part of the hotel before, but I wasn't with Fo when she went door to door, giving each boy his suitcase. Xiumin excitedly opened the door and beckoned us inside. Holy Hannah!! That's a lot of guys. Some of them are quite adorable. Aahhh ! It's that scary looking guy from the other night. I know it's mean, but I'm going to try and avoid him at all costs. "Annyeong, I'm Luhan!" "And I'm Sehun!" I looked over to find the cute guy from last night smiling at me. I looked over at his friend and almost died. They both look so much alike!!! It's amazing! "Annyeong, I'm Avy " I said while bowing. After they introduced themselves, it seemed to break the tension and I began to get bombarded with introductions. 

                    - 1 hour later- 

Wow! There are A LOT of names to remember. I believe I counted 12 boys. That's way to many names to remember!! Oh well, I remember the ones I liked and based on how some of then look, Fo won't let me forget the others. I'm pretty positive Fo would like the red head and that scary eyed one, which means she'll be talking about them quite often. Since we had cleaning to do still we waved to the boys and headed back to work. Before we left, Lulu made us promise to visit again. 

 


Luhan's POV


Those girls seem really nice. I bet they'll be amusing to hangout with during our stay in this hotel. "That was fun !" Sehun said in excitement, "I hope they come visit soon." "Yeah they seemed really cool" Xiumin commented while sprawling out on the couch, which was in Tao's room where we all were hanging out. "Did any of you notice that the darker skinned one... Fo, seemed like she's hiding her actual personality?" Chanyeol asked the rest of us. "Yeah" Baekhyun said with a thoughtful expression on his face, "maybe she's one of those shy people who don't come out of their bubbles 'til they get to know someone." I shook my head in agreement with his statement. "Ya know what! We should invite them to go to the amusement park with us tomorrow! We have extra tickets, so we might as well use them." Everyone nodded their heads in agreement with Lay and then the argument started up on who gets to invite them to the amusement park. Everyone was arguing about it except Tao. "Enough !" I heard Suho yell over their voices. Everyone became silent and looked expectantly at him. "Since Tao was the only one NOT arguing, he'll be the one to go invite them." There was a lot of groaning, but no one argued with his judgement. I must admit I was a little disappointed. I wanted to be the bearer of good news, but Tao was appointed that job. He looked reluctantly towards Suho, and then began shuffling towards the door with the tickets at hand. Poor guy.....

 


Regular POV


"Chanyeol was so hot!" I squealed  to an equally excited Avy. "Luhan was hot!" "Pff, he looked girly. Baekhyun is adorable!" "Totally!" "Tao is a Panda!" "Ok then.... Xiumin was adorable! I really wanted to squeeze him!" "Kyungsoo looks like a cute deer in headlights!" After twenty minutes of ranting about several other people we began to calm down. It's so exciting to think that they are going to be staying here where we worked and lived. I can see them everyday!! I looked over at the clock on the wall and noticed it was getting late. Uh oh... we spent waaay to much time with the boys and squealing. Nothing was accomplished today in this wing. We've been trying to finish this place up for guests for almost a month. Maybe we should just give up on it . Turn it into storage... Or I can live here!! It'd be better than living upstairs. I don't know why my parents make me stay here to watch over their hotel. They have half a million guards around the place. I turned to find a bored lookin Avy laying on the bed. "If you want, you can head home. I'll stay for a little longer and make it look like we accomplished something today." Avy's eyes lit up, "Okay! I'll see you tomorrow." Avy grabbed her purse and ran ou the door. She's probably happy she was able to get out of here before it got too late. I know she doesn't like this corridor, but she absolutely hates being in it in the dark. I surveyed the room and then pulled up my sleeves. Time to get to work. Na na na na ! I sang while half-dancing, half-making the bed. Suddenly, from behind me, I heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. I screeched in shock, grabbed a pillow, and smashed whoever was standing behind me in the face. I heard a grunt and then a thud. I looked down to find Tao sitting on the ground staring at me in completely shock. "Whoops! Sorry Panda" I said while holding out a hand to help him up. He blushed  slightly and excepted my outstretched hand. I pulled him up to his feet and then waited patiently for his explanation as to why he snuck up on me in the first place. I mean seriously, I almost had a heart attack! "Umm... I was told by Suho to come down here and see if you and your friend wanted to come to an amusement park with us tomorrow. I have the tickets right here." Amusement Park?! So exciting !!! And it's on our day off! "Yes! We'll totally go with you guys tomorrow!" "Okay... Someone will come to get you around noon." I waved ecstatically to him and then began texting Avy. After a while of freaking out, I decided it was too late to head back to my room, so I remade the bed and curled up in it. I drifted off to sleep with thoughts of spinning rides and cotton candy.