Meeting te Angry Bird (Again)

Quirks of Being a Maid

Avy's POV


*Gasp* "Are you spying on us?!" Fo asked mockingly while covering herself with her hands. I rolled my eyes at her fake dramatics , such a goof. "N-No! Of C-Course w-we weren't! We just g-got here!" Luhan stuttered cutely in embarrassment. "Lies! I know you were peeping!" Fo yelled while menacingly walking up to the boys. "We didn't see anything, I swear!" Sehun yelped while moving to cower behind Luhan. "Fo, stop messing with them. Can't you see your scaring them?" I said with a smile. "Psh, fine" Fo moped as she headed back to the bed. "She was kidding?! I definitely don't want to see her serious..." "Hehehe" Fo laughed maniacally. Aww, those poor guys look terrified cringing by the door . So CUTE ! "C-Come on in g-guys!" Mace stuttered nervously. She must be really excited to meet Exo! The boys jumped up to stand up straight and walked into the room, still eyeing Fo nervously. I had to try REALLY hard not to laugh at the adorable image they presented. "So!" Fo yelled as she plopped down on the bed, "What should we do today?" Hmm, what SHOULD we do?... Oooo, I know! "Fort Building!" Everyone turned to look at me with wide, unbelieving eyes. "Are you kidding me? How old are you Avy?" Mace asked incredulously.  I looked down to the ground, slightly embarrassed, "Sorry, I've just always wondered what it was like to build a fort. I've seen it done in movies.... and Fo used to talk about how she built huge forts at her house out of blankets and couch cushions.... It sounded like it'd be really fun." "Psh, yeah maybe fun for little kids" Mace scoffed. "No, I think Avy's idea is amazing! I think it'd be fun to build a fort! I bet we'd be the first ones to build a fort in a hotel room  and it's always good to revisit the childhood times" Luhan said with an excited grin. Aww, he's just too sweet!!

 


Regular POV


Woot!!! Fort Building!! It's been a while since I've done this... I wonder if my skills will be rusty... Each of us began moving about the room, grabbing anything that looked like it could be used to create a fort. Blankets, pillows, cushions, and even some curtains were thrown into the middle of the room. When all the supplies were collected, we began building. I stood the cushions up against the bed so I could drape a blanket over them, making the first room of the fort. "No!" Sehun yelled while moving towards me, "you can't do that, it's too small. You have to start out big, in order for it to get bigger." "Well if you go too big, it won't be stable enough to stay standing" I mocked his stupidity. "Oh what are you, the fort making genius?" he retorted hotly while crossing his arms across his chest and glaring at me. "So what if I am?" I said while mimicking his stance. "Well, if you think you're so smart then why don't we have a little competition? Boys against girls, longest standing fort wins." "You're on!" I grabbed Avy and Mace, dragging them to our already started fort. We methodically began putting our fort together piece by piece, making sure each section stayed standing. It began to grow in size thanks to our teamwork, while the boys just shriveled and died. Sehun was making the sections of his fort too big, so the walls collapsed on themselves when he added the blanket. Lula was watching him in amusement, not helping 'cause the maknae stated he didn't need any. What a stubborn fool ! I was placing up the next piece to our epic fort when I saw Sehun, out of the corner of my eye, rip the blankets off half our fort in jealousy. *Gasp of outrage* "Why you little!!!" I screeched as I jumped up from the floor and began chasing him around the room. "AAAHHH!!!" he yelled as he sped away from me, knocking everything else down in hopes to hinder my pursuit of him. "I'm going to kill you!" I yelled while hopping over all the obstacles, not slowing my pace even a bit. The others just sat and watched us in amusement, whispering to each other, probably talking about how childish we're acting . I can't help it though! I worked hard on that fort and he destroyed it. Due to lack of space to move, our cat and mouse chase moved out into the hallway. Sehun was sprinting away a few feet in front of me, but I was slowly gaining ground. Just as I was about to grab the back of his shirt, we crashed into someone walking in the opposite direction of us. All three of us went down and landed in a pile of jumbled limbs. "Sehun, what do you think you're doing?" a voice demanded from under me. I lifted my my head to find myself face-to-face with a blond angry bird! "Gaahh!!" I yelped as I jumped to my feet, knocking Sehun to the floor. The angry bird (I know I learned his name, but I cant remember it..) furrowed his brows at me and then looked to Sehun, waiting for him to answer his previous question. By then, the others had caught up with us and were silently watching the scene before them. Sehun cleared his throat nervously, "I was running from that psycho" he said while pointing at me, "she was trying to kill innocent me." "Innocent my !! Do you want me to really kill you?" I barked, beginning to move menacingly towards him, but Avy grabbed my arm, halting my movement. "Why're you stopping me? This guy needs to be taught a lesson!" "Taught a lesson? What're you, a gangster? Calm down!" I huffed in annoyance, but stood quietly by Avy. "What ever. I came to get you guys, we're all going out to eat... Is there something wrong with that girl?" the angry bird asked, directing our attention to Mace. She was standing dazedly in the middle of the hallway, her gaze fixed on the angry bird. Her eyes were glossed over and unfocused, as if she were under a spell. I have this distinct feeling Mace likes this dude. "No" I answered as I turned back to him, "She's just new here, so I probably scarred her with my violent personality ." He glanced at me in disbelief, but didn't question any further. "Come on Luhan, Sehun. The others are waiting for us downstairs." With that said, he turned around and walked back towards the lobby. The two boys quickly waved bye to us, Sehun sticking his tongue out at me, and ran to catch up with the angry bird. "Psh, Pabo... He better watch himself next time I see him.." I muttered to myself. Turning to Mace I began waving my hands in front of her face, " Earth to Mace! You alive in there!" Slowly she started to come to, looking around the hallway. Suddenly, she latched onto my shirt and pulled me towards her, "Do you know who that was?" she yelled while violently shaking me, "that was KRIS!!!" Oh! So that's what his name was . I wonder why I couldn't remember it.... It's such an easy name.... "Okay. You like him?" "Like? I LOVE HIM!!! He's one of the cutest guys in Exo!" Hmm, I don't see it, but whatever floats her boat. "We should head back to the room" Avy said while pulling us down the hallway. Just as we were about to enter our fort wrecked room, we were grabbed from behind.

 

Dum Dum DUM! Hope you liked the chapter! Don't forget to comment and tell me how you like, or dislike it, so far . Thank you SO MUCH for the upvote GDragon-or-ChoiMinho!!