"Creepy Corridor"

Quirks of Being a Maid

"I'll be right back Avy!!" What does that idiot at the front desk need? Doesn't he know I'm busy? There are five other maids in the staff he could have called, but NOOO, he just had to call ME down . Oh well, time to descend the stairs. "Hey Fo, wait...." What could Avy possibly- "AAAHHH!!!" I lost my footing on the stairs and flopped down two flights of them before landing in the lobby. "OMG!!! Are you okay Fo!!" Avy screamed from the second floor. I slowly got up and began moving all my limbs and twisting around to make sure everything was working properly. "Yeah!! Nothing is broken, I'll just be really sore tomorrow!!" No joke . I'll probably have to be dragged around tomorrow 'cause my sore muscles won't be supporting me. I turned to head to the front desk and found myself face-to-face with an abnormally large group of boys. They were all staring at me with shocked expressions. "Are you sure your okay?" a pretty blond boy asked me. "Yeah, you just fell down the stairs. Maybe you should go to the hospital just to be safe" a tall redhead added while looking me over with a worried expression. I was about to comment but the idiot at the front desk beat me to the punch, "She's fine. Those kind of things happen on a regular basis." I turned to glare  at him and then turned back to the boys. They looked even more shocked, if that was even possible. I plastered a bright smile on my face and then turned to the front desk. "What do you want?" I asked Seth with a glare. "Hey don't be that way" he pouted, "we need to get some rooms ready for these boys. They need to be done up really nice so your OCD is needed." Psh, sometimes I think my insistent neat freakiness is a curse. There's not much I can do about it now though. I took the keys he handed me and ran up to the rooms to begin the cleaning process. An hour later I was wiping the sweat off my forehead in satisfaction. Ha Ha!! Perfect as always . Clean enough to eat off the floor... hopefully nobody actually does that though 'cause that would just be gross . Time to go grab the guests. I carefully and calmly descended the stairs. Made it down safely!!! I breathed a sigh of relief and took a step towards the boys, but tripped over air and face planted in front of them.  

 


Tao's POV


Wow... this girl is a klutz. I've now witnessed her fall down two flights of stairs and face plant over air. Although she looks frail, she must have a body of steal to tumble like that and get up unscathed. After she got up from the floor and brushed herself off, she threw a smile in our direction and motioned for us to follow. Although she's smiling she doesn't seem very happy to be waiting on us. The girl actually looks more like she wants to hit something... Or someone . I think I'll stay back here where it's safe, and I can admire from afar. On the way to the rooms, the girl ran into everything that happened to be in her path. At last we reached the fourth floor, which was where our rooms were located. She opened the first set of doors to a room with three beds. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Kai took that room. Kris, Chen, and Xiumin took the next room while Sehun, Lu Han, and Suho took the room across the hall. Then she led D.O, Lay, and I down the hall to the last room on the right. We thanked her and walked into the room. "You there, the Panda-looking one" I turned around and pointed questioningly to myself. Panda-looking one? "Yeah you. Your shoes are leaving footprints  all over my cleaned carpets. If you don't remove the shoes, then i'll make sure you never see them again. Also, you'll be spending a lot of time cleaning up the mess your shoes made." With that parting shot she walked off down the hallway. I looked down at my feet to discover they were caked with mud. How on Earth did I manage that? I quickly removed my shoes and then got into bed for a much needed nap. As I was drifting off, I caught myself thinking about the girl. I wonder how such a klutz is still employed in such a high-class hotel.

 


Avy's POV


I can't believe Seth called Fo away!!! There's too much to clean for just one person. Not only that, but I don't really like to, nor do I clean much, so I can't tell if I'm doing it right. Holy Hannah I give up!!! I'm going to find Fo!! Wow, the halls are creepy to be in at night.... especially while alone. I feel like someone is watching me, but that would be impossible ..... Right ??  Why did I have to get left alone in the only hallway that is vacant. Seriously! How is it no one is staying in any of these rooms. I almost feel as if I have been set up. Seth probably knew I'd be freaked out while alone, so he called Fo away. I'm going to beat him when I get my hands on him . I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder and whipped around to see who was behind me. "AAAAHHHH !!!" What scary eyes!! This guy looks like he's going to kill me. I turned away from the guy and ran blindly down the hallway. Not even ten feet later, I ran into another person. We fell to the floor with the person landing on top of me. I groaned in pain and then tried to move out from under the stranger, but found that our legs were all tangled. I looked  up into the strangers eyes, which only inches from mine and found myself face-to-face with a drop dead cutie. O..M..G.

 


Luhan's POV


I wonder where Tao wandered off to. Wait, I don't even know where I am . This part of the hotel seems deserted. As I was walking into the next hallway, something came flying into me and took me off my feet. I landed with a pained "umph" on top of someone. I looked down and saw a cute girl staring up at me in shock. Well this is awkward.... I untangled myself from her and got up onto my feet. When I felt stable I reached down and helped her up . "What the bananas is going on!! I'm trying to sleep here!"  I turned around to see a dark skinned girl angrily making her way over to us. It's the klutz from this morning!!! Just as I was about to respond, I felt a presence behind me and turned around to see Tao standing there. I felt the girl I ran into stiffen and then realized I was still holding onto her hand . I quickly let go of her hand and then looked at her curiously. Could the reason she was running around in the middle of the night be because of Tao? "What's wrong with you Avy? Why were you screaming? These guys didn't do anything to you did they?" The klutz turned to me with a glare . Why is she glaring at me? She actually looks really scary. I'm going to make sure I don't get on her bad side in the future. "No, I was just frightened and ran down the hallway and ran into this guy and he helped me up and then you arrived." The girl talked about a mile a minute in nervousness. The klutz listened attentively and then turned to me with a smile , "Sorry for jumping to conclusions. I'm a pessimistic person, so I tend to imagine the worse case scenarios." What a nice smile! She looks a lot less threatening when happy. "Why were you afraid?" I asked the girl in curiosity. There isn't much around to be afraid of... then again these empty hallways are starting to psych me out. "Umm... well no offense... but him" she said as she awkwardly pointed at Tao. Tao looked at the girl in bewilderment and I struggled not to laugh out loud. "Why?" the klutz asked the girl. "His eyes scare me." Well I guess I can see that happening. He does have a scary gaze .  I watched in interest as the klutz walked over to Tao and stared up at him for a minute. He squirmed uncomfortably under her gaze and then she turned around. "What's so scary about him? He looks like a Panda" she said seriously. Tao looked at her in shock and the girl shook her head in denile. Well that's interesting....

 


Regular POV


Scary? Murderous eyes? Well I gotta see this! I walked up to the 'scary guy' and looked up at him. He shifted uncomfortably under my gaze. Aww, he's adorable. When I look at him all I can picture is a cute and cuddly Panda . What's wrong with Avy? Then again she tends to fall for girlish looking guys. I bet she'd like that other one. "What's so scary about him? He looks like a Panda" I said to her in complete seriousness. She just shook her head in denial to my statement while the two boys gawked at me in shock. What's their problems? "What are you guys doing in this area anyways? No one is around here and if you want food it's in the other direction." They looked at me in embarrassment. I bet they got lost , silly boys. I beckoned them to come closer and told them to show me their room keys. I then led them back to their rooms with Avy in tow. When we got there, I explained to them where everything was in the building and how to get there. After that annoyingly long explanation I walked away while sighing in relief. I can finally go back to sleep!!

 

 

Ba-BAM!! First chapter has been posted of this... special fic. Please leave me some comments below!! I wanna know what my readers think 😄. If you likes this story, subscribe and I'll love you forever ;)!! No, that sounds creepy but I'll be a happy author!!