Thinking Of You

Can You Hear Me ?

 

Yuna lay in bed as she thinks of Arron that night.She reminisced all the things that happened today.She never expected that it will like this.So this is how it feels to be in love???.She shook her head,no she is not in love with Arron??? .as she asked herself.Maybe a crush or attraction but love,that is so far from it,as she told herself.But it feels good and yes you have this happy ,tingly feeling that ,it is so hard to describe.She feels like screaming and jumping the trilpe toe loop and reaching for the sky.But for now all she can do is smile and hug her pillow,as she hugged it tight.....

And yes he wants to spend more time with her.And she definitely wants to spend more time with him.She wondered ,how long Arron will be staying in the island.She knows, she has at least a month but it can be less than that if her manager called her and decided that she has to come back for some obligations.And they have been here for a week now.her time with him is definitely less now.She wondered what is in store for both of them.Will they just say goodbye after this ? And go back to their old life.Will he recognized her one day if they ever meet again.She should not be thinking of far tomorrow and the future,for now,she just has to enjoy her time with Arron....

Arron looked out at his window in his room.He stared at the roaring waves and listened to the soothing music that they created.Images of Yuna played on his mind.He never expected of spending more time with her and never thought of kissing her at the end of the day.She looked so innocent and inexperienced.he wondered if he is the first guy that ever kissed her.It seems like that her parents have her protected her well from the outside world. Did he make a mistake ,kissing her today? But it feels so right to kiss her at that time.The emotions and the urge was there and she did not refused his lips when it touched hers.And if it is even just a brush,it feels more than anything else,more than any kisses that he had shared with any other girl.Yuna...Yuna...it is hard not to fall in love with you...

He knows he still have a  few weeks before he goes back home.But it can be  less,depending on his management company.If they decided that he needs him right back,then he has no choice but to go back home.And what does it leave Yuna and him? Is there thing just a brief encounter or will it be more.? But how she will handle it,when she learned about his status.And he still cannot figure out what is his real feeling for her.So it is a mistake then to kiss her,if he is still not too sure.....He has been in a lot of relationship.So many girls,they come and go but he only had quite a few that he really loved..in fact a couple or more....

Arron woke up the next day with a promise of a beautiful day.the sun is already up and the breeze fan his cheeks,as he walked to the hotel lobby to pick up Yuna.he had called her eralier and decided to have breakfast together.he excused himself from his Mom's cooking ,saying,he is not that hungry for breakfast.She will surely beat the hell out of him when she learns that she was having breakfast with a beautiful young girl.he just got out of trouble from the last one.And here he is again creating one?

Yuna was in the lobby waiting for him.She is wearing a jeans and a tee shirt in white with something written in Korean...She looked fresh,sweet and yes so beautiful,naturally beautiful without anything on her face.

" Hello good morning.Have you been waiting?" Arron said ,as he smiled at her,as she smiled back at his sight.

"No,I just came down myself." Yuna said."So,where are we going today?"

"Do you want to go around the island?I think we are too late for the tour,and i don't really want to join the crowd.Maybe we can just go on our own." Arron said."How about some whale watching and then a little shopping for some island souvenirs.?"

"I think that will be nice.I just have to tell my Mom where I am heading for today.I don't want her getting worried or she might summon the whole police team in the island." as she laughed at the thought."But first I want the breakfast that you promised."

"Yes my princess,your breakfast is coming." Arron said with a funny grin on his face."How about some pancakes and sausage?"

"Uhmmm sound so delicious.I am hungry now just hearing about it." she said.

"Come on.let us go." as he took Yuna's hand as they head of the hotel.But unknown to them there was a pair of eyes tht has been watching them from the lobby as he decided to follow them.....

They went to the dock and took the ferry for the whale watching.there are alot of tourist as they both put their eyeglasses to cover themselves up for any possible press or fans that they might encounter.They sat together and hold hands as they watched the view of the mountains from the ferry. And soon enough,they were in the middle of the ocean,as they waited for the whale to come out from their hiding.The talked stories in between,about her friends and family,and so does Arron.He told her about his life in America where he grew up and end up going back to Taiwan where his father has to practice his profession.Yuna told him about going to Canada to Study,not mentioning that it is the training.They have so many things in common is some way....the same but quite different in a way.They opted not to say anything about their own identity....Somehow those things seems to be not important anymore.....

And then all of a suddemn the great whale showed up as they jumped on the water nearby their ferry.They created a beautiful picture as Yuna laughed and scream at their sight.Arron was just too happy to see her all excited and happy.he doesn't know,just to see her happy makes him happy.He wished she can stay as sweet and as innocent as she is and not to be touched and hurt by the outside world like he is....he can blamed if her family has protected her as much for seeing her as beautiful as she is now,you just want to keep her like that,al,innocent and untarnished from the outside world....

After the whale watching they went to the local shops by the beach and looked around for some souvenirs,as they go from shops to shops.There are some quilted art works.Some sort of hula dresses and grass skirt as Yuna tried one and put one on arron as they goofed together dancing the Hawaiian dance.There was also some bead works and some pearls on sale.Arron saw something and bought it.He just have to give it to her on their way home.

They have dinner together by the waterfront.They had seafood,lobster for Yuna and some shrimp for Arron,as they listen to the music .There was band playing ,as the restaurant overlook the water.They hold hands and later on as the wind blew and the nught became colder,Arron put his arms around Yuna's shoulder,as she seeks comfort in his arms ,and lay her head on his shoulder....Yuna was so happy and it feels good to be in Arron's arms in a day like this.....Everything seems to be perfect and everything is just magical.....like a dream come true...and she wished that it will never end......