The Dark Clouds

Can You Hear Me ?

 

The man stared at the pictures as he looked at it ,unblinking.Somehow,he knew that he has seen the face of the guy that Kim Yuna was kissing.The face is fresh and young and very handsome.He is like a cut out from one of the boy bands,one of the flower boys.But from what he can gather,he is not Korean.A Chinese nonetheless,for he speaks Mandarin and yes fluent in English too.

More pictures were developed and as he looked closely and to a larger picture of the two...he his computer...and began searching and it didn't take him that long.....Voila....the identity of the guy came...his name is Arron Yan of the famous boy band from Taiwan.How lucky one can get....he just found a mine and it is not only in Korea but also in Taiwan...This pictures will command great money,enough to hasten his retirement plan.He doesn't have to work after this.Kim Yuna's earning last year  from her endorsement alone command millions,a little of that won't  be that bad....and add the one from Taiwan,that boy earned millions too from last year...even just ten percent from their earnings will be good enough.

He will take more pictures today and tomorrow.He is pretty sure that they will see each other again.He took a deep breath and smiled...and he  thought to be young and in love and foolish too.....as he have the naughty grin in his face....poor kids,they don't have a chance at all.Somehow he is sorry that he will be the reason that this two young lovers will have to part.But things can't be helped. It is dogs eat dogs out there.He just knew it too well.The Korean darling and the well loved and role model Kim Yuna,in the beach and kissing passionately the Taiwan's top heartthrobs and idol.It will be such an explosion that is waiting to happen...right before his very eyes.....

Arron was in the deck waiting for Yuna to come.They are on the way back to the island now.He didn't see her the whole day,for she is quite busy with her Mom.He wondered what can they be doing inside their room that is so important....he felt a movement in his back as he looked around and saw Yuna standing there in her shorts and tee shirt,looking so young.like a school girl,She smiled at him and Arron smiled back.He just love her smile.He just loves everything about her.He is falling deeply in love with her,everyday seems more and more.He will have problem saying goodbye to her,even if it is only a temporary things for now.

She walked on her side as Arron took her hand."I missed you all day.' he said.

"I missed you too.But I can't get away from my responsibilities." she said.

"Responsibilities?You are way too young to have responsibilities." he said,unable to understand what she is saying.

"We will be going back home soon." Yuna said as she let out a sigh."How about you when are you going home?

"Maybe I still have a week ,more or less.How about you?"as fear came to him.She can't be leaving him soon.He is just loving him now. She can't leave him now.

"Maybe a week or less.I really don't know.My Mom said we have to go back soon." Yuna said."Am I still gonna see you after this vacation?" as tears misted her eyes coming to a realization,that they will be having their good bye soon.

Arron looked at her and saw the tears,and he can feel the sadness that came creeping between them."We still gonna see each other after this.I promise you that.I won't let you go that easy." as he smiled,and took Yuna in his arms....."I love you Yuna,I think I have fallen for you way too deep.'" he said.

"Oh Arron,I love you too.I think you are my first love."Yuna said. "And I am glad that it is you.I will never forget you."

"No don't forget me.Don't ever forget me.I want you to remember me always and to love me always,cause that is what I will be doing while you are away." Arron said."Always keep me in your thoughts."

Yuna nodded her head as she can't help the tears that pour after that.....Now she knew how hard it is to say goodbye to the man that you love.....and the man looked on at the young lover as he took more pictures.He can see the love between the two lovers....and somehow he felt guilty ruining it and putting a dirty mark on this.....but he doesn't have any choice at all....he needs the money more than anything else...more the a clear conscience......those things doesn't feed you and pays your bills....he just needs to do this....