Night Life In The Big Island

Can You Hear Me ?

 

They arrived in the island at midnoon.As they checked in in their hotel.Yuna was surprised that Arron are also staying in the same hotel as them.It must be hotel arragement from the place where they are staying.They are also staying in the suite just like them as Arron texted her.She wondered what Arron's family social stature is,for a simple family will hard a hard time to afford this kind of luxury.She can afford it now but before,they could hardly meet ends and her parents have to work hard for her training.

Come to think of it,they don't know anything yet about each other.They don't have time to talk a lot.Sometimes she has the urge to just tell Arron the truth about herself,but she knows she has to have time to tell him everything.He doesn't talk about himself either.She got no idea what is he doing here and what he has been doing before she met him.Maybe tonight if she can find a way to meet him again and be with him again.They can really get to know each other.

Arron was in the bar waiting for Yuna.He texted her that he will be waiting for her here.Suddenly,he remembered that she is still young and maybe she can't be in this kind of place.He should just met her in the cafeteria or something.But it is too late now...

And soon enough,Yuna emerged from somewhere.She was wearing this printed dress with a cardigan at the top.Her hair is loose and long.Her face is with a little color pink tinged on her lips and her cheeks glowed with pink tinged maybe from the heat or something else.Arron noted.She looked refreshingly beautiful.so naturally beautifulmhe can just smile at the sight of her.

Yuna saw Arron standing up from the table,coming her way to meet her  and he is looking so good.Her heart fluttered at the sight of him.He is wearing a printed short sleeved shirt and a jeans.She can just stared at him all day and she wouldn't mindhe is so good looking and yes very attractive.She wondered at the back of her mind if Arron has a girl back home....and it did bite her somewhere...thinking of such.

"Yuna,good thing ,you were able to come." Arron said.

"Yes,My Mom is tired from the trip.So she just wants to rest for the night.Your sister is not with you?"she asked.

"No ,she is not feeling well from the heat earlier.She got a migraine." Arron said."So where do you want to go?"

"I don't know.Any ideas?" she asked.

Arron took her hand "Come on let us just go around and find something to eat maybe walk in the beach or do soemthing later on." Arron said,"The important thing is you are here .I just want to be with you." as he smiled at her.Yuna smiled back.

They find a Mexican,Asian fusion restaurant,as they have tacos and nachos and listen to the local music after wards.Arron has some beer and Yuna drank coconut juice.They have fun talking,sharing jokes and listening to the music.Later on Arron took Yuna for a walk in the beach.

The moon is up and it is on its's full bloom.It was bright,and yes there were lots of stars in the sky and as Arron put his arms around Yuna.It feels too good to be with her and  he got this happy feeling inside of him,and wished that they don't have to part that night.

"How long are you gonna be staying here?" Arron asked.He got to know.

"I really don't know.It is up to my Mom.Why?" Yuna asked."How about you?"

"Maybe another week, the most is two weeks." Arron said."So you are going back to Korea or to Canada.Didn't you said you go to school there or something?" he asked.

"No I am being home schooled for now." she said."Maybe I have to go home in Korea after this.I have a lot of...I mean my Mom has a lot of work to do." she said.

"Why what does your Mom do?" Arron asked.

"Something to do with business.How about you?Are you not supposed to be finishing school.?Or are you working already.?" Yuna asked.

"Yes I am working right now.I am just on my break." Arron said.

"What do you do?" she asked.

"Something to do with entertainment industry."Arron said.at least there are some truth in there.

"Yeah, are you one of those boy bands like the flower boys ." as she laughed.Arron wondered if she is kidding or something.:"Yeah,you can be one of them ,for you looked just like them.Quite eye candy." as she laughed some more.

Arron laughed along with her.He didn't add anymore,as he took Yuna in his arms and kissed her full on the lips...Yuna was surprised and yet responded to his kiss..loving the feel of his lips in hers,as she put her arms around him and Arron pulled her closer to his body......unknown to them there are two pairs of eyes watching them since this morning....as they nodded their heads and smiled...