First Meeting

Can You Hear Me ?

A/N- I can't seem to sleep until I wrote this story....It is like haunting me.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has beeen two weeks now and it  seems that the frenzy has not stopped yet.Yuna looked out at his window and look at the clear blue sky and the sun that has started shining up to the horizons.it could have been a good day to go out and just hang out with all her old friends.It is still cold outside,but it is better than being cooped up inside the house.

She checked the clock on her desk ,and she have half an hour to go before shoot time.They habe a photoshoot of her commercials that she is going to endorse.They say strike while the iron is hot,and she knows that she is a hot commodity for now.A little smile and pose there,she is bound to earn big bucks. And yes it is litttle sacrifice considering that money will go a long way to the charities that it will be going.She knew she have enough for now.She needs to give back her blessings...to those who are less unfortunate,those who never got the chance.


She took a breath,she never have it easy either.She has to work hard to where she is right now.Endless practices,some broken bones along the way,back aches and yes alot of tears and heart aches before becoming what she is.But she knows,she is tough and she knows she is going to endure until she reach the top.She had sacrifice a lot,family time,normal childhood,fun with friends,and yes normal realationship that a girl of her age should experience.She has never fallen in love yet,aside from tiny bit crush here and there.She doesn't have the time and yes she has to focus on her dream....no sides in between.She got a lot on her shoulder,not only herself and her family but also her whole country.She never thought that it will come to this.ot that she is complaining,but it sure beat the hell out of her.The pressures and the stress..she felt she has gone old from ninteen to hundred of years.....she laughed at the silly thought that she created...

"Yuna are you ready?" Her Mom came on her room.

"I am almost ready." she answered.

Her Mom smiled at her.She noticed the force smile on her face."Are you tired or something?"

"No I am just fine.I'llbe ready in five minutes." Yuna said.

"After this,we need to seat down with your company.You need to take a break even for a month.This is getting too much on you." her Mom said with a note of anxiety in her voice.

"Don't worry about me Mom.I can take this.I wanted this remember?" she said.

"Yes but you can slow down,if you want to.You don't have to be in a roller coaster all the time.Now is the down time for you.I insist,as your Mom.I only want what is best for you." her Mom said.

Yuna did not say a word,she knows her Mom is right.Mommy knows best, that's what they say...a break from all of this will be a nice .But she wondered can she go,after all almost all the people can recognize her now,wherever she goes....

The press conference,is not as bad as he thought,as Arron stared ahead of him.He just walked out of the room.He said his piece of the matter.He has nothing to fear for he is saying the truth.But it anger him,that there are people like that,willing to waeve lies to bring some other people down.How can he believe in the inner goodness of human being,when you meet people like this.Arron took a deep breath.The company is giving him some time off.He needs to get away from Taiwan.He needs to go to a place where nobody can recognize him...where can it be?

His phone rang and it is Chun.They must be worried about him.They told them not to show up in the conference.they want to come but the management stop them.it would have been better if his brothers are there with him.But it is his fight ,not theirs.And the company think it will be better for his image if he stood on his own as a man.A man of integrity,fighting for his own battle,that's how they describe it .All of this things are crazy,as he shook his head and answer the phone call.

"Hey Chunnie' as he answered the phone.

"How was it ?" he asked."Are you alright?"

"It is not as bad as I thought..I said my side and it seems alright." Arron answered.

"We want to be there.You know we are always behind you," Chun said.

"I know.I can hear Dadong and Calvin .tell them not to worry." he said."Hey why don't we get together  tomorrow night,before I leave."

"Leave,where do you think you are going?"  Jiro said on another line.

"They are giving me a month off.it will be nice to get away from it all." he said."I'll talk to you later,I have to find my paradise." as he hang up on them.Paradise..A nice paradise?  How about some obscure island from the public....he mulled at the thought...And island with lots of sunshine,away from it all.....as he smiled at the thought....

Arron smiled as the captain announces on the intercom that they are about to land.The weather is warm on its eighties with lots of sunshine to feast.He put back his seatbelt,as he felt the hand of his Mom on his shoulder.And his sister squeal in delight ,that finally they have reached their destination.

They chartered a plane to the next island.The big island Oahu ,where Honolulu is located ,is too crowded with tourist, and Arron will never know if some fans are lurking there somewhere.They have decided to go to the island of Maui.it is a beautiful place and yes less crowded ,just like the way he wanted it to be.But the plane ride to the island was so scary.Heving fear of heights,Arron closed his eyes all their way as the plane seems to hobble against the current of the air sea.He fianlly can take a breather once they were already down on the ground as his siter laughed at him.

"For a man you are such a coward." she said.

"You know how I hate heights.I must have been thrown out somewhere when I was young.." he said.

"You thrown out and abused.You were the one doing the abusing and throwing." his Mom said as she laughed.

"Well,if  I was ,I don't remember anything." Arron said."For now my aim is to rest and enjoy my vacation." as he put on his sunglasses.

Yuna looked at the place and yes this place is such a paradise.The island looked so green from the distance.Then the blue water around it with the white sands,just like the white snow,that looked so clean and pure.She smiled at the sight.Four whole weeks of rest and relaxation.No daily practice and no routines....just hanging around.her mom looked at her and saw he big smile on her face.She smiled too,seeing her daughter happy and relaxed for the first time in a long time......


Arron sat down on the white sandy beach,as he looked at the sun going down.He was wearing a tee shirt and a shorts and her sandals.The beach looked almost empty,except for a couple,who must be on their honeymoon,as the guy 's arm is around the girl.They looked quite young in their early twenties.Arron smiled at the thought,when did he considered early twenties young.He thought midtwenties is half your lifetime...he must be getting old..and yes he is almost halfway there...

He laid down and close his eyes and before he knew it sleep came to him.He must have dozed for a good half an hour.The sun is almost down now,but the darkness has started to blanket the whole place.There were torches on the pole by each corner.The beach is almost empty now.The couple has left,the only other people is a young girl .

She must be in her teens.She looked pale compared to the other peole around.She looked Asian too.She oblivious of his presence for she was concentrating on the ocean ahead,She also got her Ipod with her earpiece in place.Her hair is long and black, and is in pony tail,her face is devoid of make up.She loked so young and innocent.He was caught in between whether to just leave her by herself or accompany her in this darkness that started to spread out.The girl seems unmindful and without fear.But arron knows he cannot leave her alone in this place.One can never be sure of the dangers that lurks around.

"Excude Miss.I am about to leave." Arron said. and he noticed no movement and no acknowledgement from the girl.He notice the ipod...she must be listening to the music full blast...He wants to reach out for her but his previous experienced stopped him,he needs smoething to catch her attention ,as he grabbed a handful of sand and pour it out on her hand.She sat up startled as she looked up at him with anger...Their eyes met....

Yuna opened her eyes and found this handsome young man in front of her.Where did he came from?As she stared at his eyes.His eyes atring back at her and probing.The thick eyebrows and the deep probing eyes,the high bridge nose and the well formed lips.he looked like he just came out of the manga books or anime ...he have this picture perfect face.The anger that she felt initially vanished in thin air as she stared at him and blushed at the process.

Arron stared at her...as her eyes looked deep into him.She looked beautiful.She is all sweet and innocent and yes so young.He has never seen such a combination before.What is she doing all alone in the beach. Her parents should keep an eye on her,Looking at her so pure and innocent,somehow,Arron has the urge to preserve and protect  that beauty,that innocence and that sweetness,never to be spoiled by the outside world....

"I am about to leave,and you will be all alone here," Arron said.

"I am about to go back anyway.I got carried away by the beauty of the place." she said."Thank you for your concern."

Arron just smiled."So you are going now?" he asked as he waited for her.

She nodded her head,as she scramble to get up.He did not offer his hand.He just stood there looking at her.She was quite disappointed,as she stood up.He let her walked ahead of him.She was quite conscious at each step that she took,until they are finally  in the vacinity of the hotel.Whe she turned around,he was already walking away from her.He did not even wait for her to say goodbye and say her thanks.He looked aloof and cold.Yuna wondered if she is going to see him again after today...She intrigued him.She wondered what is inside that mind of his...and what the reason for the cold and distant attitude.She was still thinking of him ,when she met her Mom in the lobby looking for her....