Afterglow

Can You Hear Me ?

 

Yuna woke up this morning with a smile in her face.The memories of her time together with Arron,keeps on coming on her thoughts.She was so happy today.She couldn't quite placed herself.her emotions is riding high and it is something that she has never experienced before.She never knew that falling in love gave you this certain high.

Her mom is up already when she got up.She is all dressed up and almost forgot that she has an appointment for an interview in the local paper.it is something that the company has arranged and that she cannot back down.She took a shower and got ready for their appointment.Somehow,it seems like she is not going to see Arron until the boat ride back to the island.She just have to text Arron about her where abouts for the day.

Last night,she fianlly knew his name,and it is Wu Ge Ling.She wondered where did Arron and Ahbu came from as she smiled.he told her alot of things about himself.his growing up years in the States when his Dad was in New York for training.And told her about his life in Taiwan.

She was tempted to tell him about her real identity but somehow,something has stopped her for saying it.And although,she told him her real name,somehow he doesn't think that he put two and two together for there are thousands if not millions of Kim in Korea and hundreds of Yuna out there.He probably doesn't even knew the real Kim Yuna,even if she told him that she is her.

The interview was long and tiring and there was aot of questions being thrown.there is also some photoshoot taken.it was already afternoon when they are done and soo enough,it is time to go back to the island of Maui.She smiled and that means seeing arron once again.

Arron was looking out at the ocean,as he mulls over the idea of telling Yuna his real identty.He wants to continue their relationship even after this vacation..He just knew that he has fallen for her.Last night confirmed everything.he just wants to spend time with her.And he hope that we the little time they have left,they will be able to developed their relationship into something more.He knew she is still young,and he still has a career to think about ,but in five years time,everything will settle soon and maybe ...just maybe...him amd yuna can be together permanently...and then they don't have to part ever again.

The picture of Yuna and Arron was finally developed as the guy looked at their picture and then he looked at Arron and he knew that he has seen that face somewhere.he knows that this pictures will command big money in Korea.Their heroine.....in the heat of passion kissing a guy....this will be a big sensation all over....he just have to wait for the right timing.And until he collected the whole bunch....and then he can make his story out of them....as a smile came to him...