Goodbye

Can You Hear Me ?

As Arron took Yuna in his arms for the last time,and gave her a kiss.He can taste the saltiness of her tears on her lips  ,as her own tears mixing with his own tears.The hug was tight,each one never wants to let go...

Mrs Yan and Mrs Kim saw them ,as both of them looked at each other and stepped up to sepearte the two lovers.The two manger just looked on.

"Arron" called out Mrs Yan.

"Yuna,what do you think you are doing?" Mrs Kim said.

They let go of each other as they came near them."You don't have to worry.We are just saying our goodbyes." Arron said."So what brought yout here?" as he looked at his own manager.

"This brought me here." as he laid out the pictures in front of him."The called the company.And we have to do something about this Arron," Arron took a deep breath.

"You don't have to worry about that anymore." Arron said.

"What do you mean not to worry?Yuna will be  in big trouble after this.The big endorsements will go down the drain.We can get sued for this.It will be an embarassment for the whole country,for the whole Korea." he said."We have to go home.We have to leave this place as soon as possible.You were never here,Yuna."

"Will they publish the pictures?" Yuna asked,as she looked at their pictures together...Arron and her kissing on the beach under the moonlight .She swallowed hard.Somehow they pictured it as ugly and dirty, and something that should never have happened.Why can't they see the beauty of it,the beauty of being in love.And this things happened to every body,to any boy and girl...

"Thank God no, The President already spoke to them and we will have to pay up,a big sum of money.They just want money.But we have to leave soon, to clean up the damage of all of these."he said.

"Alright," Yuna said."We will leave first thing in the morning." as she started walking away and looking at the window."What about Arron? What is he supposed to do?"

"We will be leaving too.We will have to head to New York.We will release that I am with you all along with your family and you are in New York,visiting a family.You used to live there anyway. And you never knew or met Yuna." Arron's manager said.

Arron nodded his head."So everything is all set then." Arron said.He looked at Yuna as their eyes met for the last time,as he turned and left with his Mom and his manager.Yuna just stared at his back.The tears started falling as soon as Arron turned his back.She tried to stop herself from crying and wipe it away but it would not stop.Somehow saying goodbye is not as easy as she thought it will be.She wants to run after  Arron and tell him that she loves him and that she will be loving him forever,but he is already gone...her first love gone ...so soon he comes  and soon enough he is gone.from her life.....

Arron was so quiet on their way back to their room.There were tears in his eyes but more like a quiet tears.He locked himself in his room.His Mom looked at him and she knew that no words tonight will console him.He has to resolve everything within himself.It is not the first time that he has fallen in love,he will get over her and Arron will fall in love again,just like before...Arron will forget Yuna and he will move on,as Mrs Yan told herself,but how come her own heart is not believing it....It hurts her to see her first born being hurt and in pain..but she could not do anything but stays on his side at the time like this.Only Yuna can heal his heart and she wont be around....for her son,Yuna won't be around for Arron....

The next day,as the sun rises,Yuna is on the way back to Seoul,and Arron is on the way to New York as planned....Yuna felt so heavy in her chest,as her plane took off and as she looked at the last glimpse of the Island paradise,the image of Arron seems to float in the cloud with her...as she cried again in silence....