Looking For You

Can You Hear Me ?

Arron woke up early tis morning as he got ready for today.His Mom was quite surprised that he wants to join them ,as he told them last night that he is going with them today.He never asked his sister about Yuna and about seeing them together like friends.It will be quite obvious and he will hate it ,if she started teasing him about her.It is really nothing,not that he really likes her or anything.In fact she is not really his type at all.But she got something he could not place.And she will be a good distraction from all his troubled thoughts lately.He needs it,and yes he needs inspiration somewhere.

In an hour, he was all dressed up and his Mom was quite surprised to see him all ready when she checked him out in his room.

"Arron,wow you are ready." His Mom quipped."I don't even have to wake you up.Why you have a troubled night?"

"No,in fact I slept early last nght.I fell asleep as soon as I hit the bed.I just feel like going out today." he said.

"Come on breakfast is ready.We are going to a park today.And we don't know what to find there." His Mom said."Your Mei Mei is ready too."

"Alright I will be out soon." Arron said.

Yuna woke up and found that the room is quiet.She checked at the clock and it is almost 8 oclock but she could not hear any activities outside.Her Mom must be tired and all from yesterday.They should just rest today ,instead of going to all this tour .They are here to relax anyway. She got out of her room and knocked on her Mom's room.

"Mom,are you awake?" she asked.

"Yuna come in here." she said."I don't feel too good.I think the heat and the water from the falls did not agree with me.We are just going to stay foot in the hotel today."

"Oh,it is alright with me.Are you alright Mom.What exactly do you feel?" Yuna asked.

"Just tired and a little colds.I will feel better later." she said.

"You want some hot tea.And I am just gonna call for a room service." Yuna said." So you don't have to get out."

"I am so sorry,now you are going to be cooped in the room because of me." her Mom said.

"It  is alright Mom.There is a lot of things to do around here ,and then I can catch up with my reading too." Yuna said.

"Why don't you go out to the beach later on,and enjoy the sun.I will be fine here.Bring your books with you.As long as you don't get too far." she said.

"Maybe I'll do that later.Now we habve to order breakfast cause I am so hungry.I wished they have fish stew here like the way you cooked it at home." Yuna said,suddenly wishful for a homecooked meal by her Mom.

"Proimised I will  cook  for you a bunch when  we get home." she said.

Yuna smiled.A whole day on her own.Yes a day in the beach with her books and her Ipod will be great,and maybe she can see him there,as a smile came to her face.

The bus moved on and Arron has not caught sight of Yuna yet.They are not coming today,He wondered where she could be.His face in a frown when they finally left the hotel and there is no Yuna on the bus.

The ride to the National park took some time as Arron dozed in his seat.The buzz and the sound was put aside for now as he put on his Ipod and went to sleep,and then he was back on his own world of music and songs and images of Yuna..

The bus came to a halt and Arron woke up in the deep forest. Large trees sorrounds them.It was all greens and fresh air with the chirping of the insects and the tweets  of the birds as he took off his ear buds..The place was beautiful as the tourist has started lining up and following the trail that the tourist guide has walked on.He got up and followed his Mom and his sister.

Everybody took picture of the place .The guide just knows where to take them,the best spot in the forest., It was all nature in the works of wonders around him.This will be a good place to reflect and think,he said to himself.Farther down,they stop to a small water falls as they again went down and took pictures. By the  time,they got out of the forest area,the cloud has started to gather and the sky is so  dark and it looks like a downpour is coming soon.Hawaii has a lot of rainfalls just like Taiwan.And it looks like ,it is going to be a real downpour today .He wondered what Yuna could be  doing at this time.She must be in her room.He missed her again today.He wondered if he 'll be able to spend some days with her,in this island paradise.Somehow Yuna and the island paradise seems to go together.......and thinking of her,somehow his troubles seems so far away and so out of reach.

Arron looked out as the rain falls hard on his window,and the bus ran slowly on the road.Lightning flashes now and then as he watched it.Life is like the weather.One hour ,everything is all sunny and bright and the next is dark and all downpour. One cannot know what will be the next.Nature and the powerful force above has got  the only  control in all of this.One cannot control the world around you,no matter how you try,and no matter how much you want it..Ahhh he is getting thought ful and deep again.Sometimes Arron felt that he over analyzed every situation in his life and then missed out the fun of it.Why can't he be just an easy,going kind of guy and just let go,of the bad and negative vibes around him.Why does he has to take to heart every little things...because he cares too much?When did loving and caring too much became a sin and a nuisance?...He knows he has to take it easy.It is not right to be distrustful and to be mad at the world for a little something.Maybe he needs to take things in stride,and just let it go,just like his brothers said.He took a deep breath....Sometimes thinking it all makes it worse....but then listening to thy inner self ,sort of heal him. There is life after all of this....somewhere,somehow....