Hide And Seek

Can You Hear Me ?

The coconut trees  swayed with the breeze.The sun is up and it's heat radiated to the whole island.Arron found himself staring at all the people that walked in and out of the white sands of the beach.He is sitting on the lounge chair with umbrella at top,so as the direct rays of the sun won't striked him.Sweats found its way on his forehead as he tried to wipe it away.He took another sip of  his drink that was on the table by his side.

He was left on his own today for he refused to go with his Mom and his sister for another tour around the island.He just wants to rest for now.They won't be back until late this afternoon.Not that he didn't enjoy himself yesterday,he was surprised at himself that he enjoyed every minute of it.He wondered if Yuna is also in tour with his Mom and his sister.Then maybe,he should have gone with them instead of being bored here in the beach.It will be interesting again to watch her every move...

Yuna was happy to see Ahbu's Mom and his sister as she boarded the bus,but was disappointed when she did not see him inside.She was hoping he will pop out at the last minute to join them,but there is no Ahbu that came around until the bus left for the tour.She was quiet and stary after that...

The bus went around the island,as they went by Hana Highway,which is along the East Coast  of the island of Maui.The ride went along the curves of the mountains and then passing by the Black sand beaches.And then as they headed for the waterfalls.They have fun taking pictures and frolicking to the fresh cool water of the waterfalls.As Yuna played around in the water,and saw Arron's sister also playing in the water near her.She smiled at her and she also smiled back at her.It seems like they are the only tow who are of the same age for most of them are older than them.

As they gathered back to board the bus,Yuna found herself next to Arron's sister,as they smiled at each other.

"Hi I am Yuna." she said as she smiled at her.

"And I'm Da Pei, Amy in English" she said."I saw you yesterday too,"

"Yes, I remember.You were with your brother,I presumed.the other guy." Yuna said. as she blushed at the thought of Arron.

" Oh Arron,my dorky brother." as she laughed.

"He is not dorky,in fact he looks kinda cute." Yuna said.

"That's what they said about him." Amy said."Uhmmm somehow I am starting to belive he is cute." she said as she laughed."It's nice to find someone young in the crowd."

Yuna just smiled at her.As they sit together,the bus and shared stories together.....Once in a while Amy will mention Arron's name in her stories and somehow,she was able to get to know Arron more.And yes Ahbu is her nickname and arron is his English name.Somehow she likes Ahbu better,for it means that they are closer that an ordinary acquiantance or ordinary ran on the mill people,who happen to pass by and meet each other.

Arron got bored sitting under the sun and went back to the villa.he got a call from his brothers.One of them calling him after another.They are doing their own personal thing right now,recording and shooting for drama and photoshooting.Somehow he doesn't miss doing that but missed their company instead.he ends up taking a nap in the afternoon.

Arron woke up and it is already dark as he waited for his Mom and sister.he got hungry as he ventured out for a quick junk food by the hotel lobby.They have an Italian and Japanese restaurant , a  deli store and a cafe restaurant there.As he was in the lobby.,he noted that the tourist bus has arrived as he waited for his sister and Mom,so to have dinner with them instead of eating by himself.He saw his Mom and then later on Amy emerged with Yuna as both of them are talking and laughing at each other.If he has known that she was with them,he would have come with them and probably he would have a better time than today.Maybe tomorrow,he will go with them and yes,it will be nice to spent time with her....