Feeling You

Can You Hear Me ?

Arron woke up with beams of sunlight in his eyes.He was lost for a while,as he looked in the room he is in.Then memories came back.He is not home but a thousands miles from home.He lingered on his bed,knowing that he has nothing to do but think ,reflect and yes clear his mind.he can smell the breakfast that her mom is making,as the aroma of the bacon and eggs filled his nostrils...

Yes,they are in the island paradise of Maui in Hawaii.They have rented a villa,more like a condo unit with three bedrooms.it is too bad that his Dad cannot come to enjoy this.His Dad always busy with his career.So hardworking and yes so dedicated,if he can only have that in him,even half of it will be fine.He said that he always have it easy, but what do they understand,it is always hard to grow up nowadays.Things are more complicated now than before....

He rolled over and he can see the view from the outside on his glass door going to the verandah.The clear blue sky,the deep blue ocean,the white sands.He can it's sound too,the splashing waves,the chirping of the birds around and even the gust of the wind.This place is truly a paradise.

Remembering back yesteday,the long,exhausting trip and meeting a very beautiful girl in the beach.Somehow,he doesn't know why her face tends to linger on his mind,in this early morning.Theer is somethin in her,something unforgettable and yes she was quite a breathe of fresh air from the previous girls he usually meet,and yes she is so young...a smile came to his face remembering her.And then there was a knock on his door.

"Arron,you have to get up ,or else we are gonna be late." his Mom said as she walked in all dressed up to get out already.

He frowned,late for what?.This is a vacation,no time constraints and no appointments.He growled.

"Mom,late for what?Don't tell me you book us up again fpr some crazy tours." Arron said.

"Yes I did.Come on you have to get up and get ready.And Prince Arron your breakfast is ready." she said with a mocking smile as she ruffled his hair.

"Oh Mom." was all Arron can say.

Yuna hopped out of bed as she get ready for the day.She stretched her long limbs,and smiled as she saw the view outside.They are staying in a family suite in the hotel.Her Mom must be up already.Today they are going on a tour around the island.The itineraries looked interesting.They are going to see the pineapple and sugar cane farms,and then later head up to the volcano crates and enjoy the rugged lands of the island.She have her days full today.She wants to stay on the beach but she will have a plenty of time for that later.

The memory of a man,a young man came to her.He is not easy to forget.If she is not exposed to all the celebrities in the world then she must giggling and tickled at the thought of him.But although she is not giggling and jumping for him,still his face can put a smile on her face.He is quite a handsome man,He is older than her for sure.The eyes when he looked at her somehow made her unsure and confused.He has this certain aloofness and certan coldness towards people.Was he ever warm to people around him,she wondered.

"Yuna,are you up?" her Mom voice came as it startled her from her thoughts.What is she doing thinking of him early this morning.

"Yes Mom,I am up already.I'll be out in a minute." Yuna said.

"Yeah,better be early for we have to grab some breakfast before going." she said.

"Alright Mom." she answered as she walked to the bathroom.

Soon enough the the tourist� bus stopped at the entrance of the lobby.And the people filed up as they boarded one by one.Arron still with a frown on his face as he walked inside.He took the seat by the window,as his Mom and his sister took the seat in front of him.He put the earpiece of his IPOD and went on his own world.

Yuna and her Mom was the last one to board.The bus is almost full as they have to take the seat at the back.Yuna looked at the passenger,as she found alot of tourists.She have her sunglasses on,just in case somebody will recognized her.Her mom stopped at the two seats that was avilable and seat down.She looked across and the guy in the beach was there ,lost in his own world,unmindful of everybody else.Somehow she find herself excited but quite scared.She cannot understand her emotions at the moment,as she quietly sit on the seat next to her Mom and across this disturbong young man.....

Arron opened his eyes,when the bus came to a halt.They were in the middle of pineapple plantations,as he took off his headphone.He can hear now the tourist guide giving them information about the place,not that he cares at all.he looked across his seat and he was surprised to see the girl from the beach yesterday.She was looking out at the window and smiling at the older Lady who can be her Mom.She looked so genuinely happy,like she just been out for the first time.There is something about her.She is Korean,listening to her talked to her Mom.He can picked up some few words that she is saying.They have a crash course in Korean when they have to visit Korea the other year for the Asian Festival.Somehow her voice sounds so sweet and yes so soothing.He didn't know thst he was staring at her for a time.

Yuna noticed a pair of eyes on her as she looked at her side.And yes he was looking at her,as she found and felt herself coloring from his staring.She looked back at the sight outside,hopefully he will looked at the other way.But he continued looking at her,as an amused smiles came to him.Yuna looked back,and she caught apart of that smile.He looked extra handsome when he is smiling.Somehow when he smiles,he looked so reachable and so nice.Before they knew it,they were staring at each other,as they smiled at the acknowledgement,as both bowed their head at each other.

All throughout the tour,Yuna was just too aware of the young man.He seems to be always by her side as they moved from one hot spots to another.He was with an Older lady and a young girl.It seems like they almost have the same age.And later on,she learned that she was his sister,as he called her,"Mie,mie."She can picked up some Mandarin too.She knew quite a few of them in their skating circuit.She smiled at the thought,she speaks Korean and he speaks Mandarin...how will they will be able understand each other...and yes he spoke to her in English last night and he sounds fluent with it,with such a New Yorker American accent.

The last stop was the view of the volcano crates.They have a lot of volcanoes around the island.They want to a high place as they looked down on it's crates.You can the smokes and see the sulfur and acid .it looked so scary coming near it.Somehow this time ,he opted to stay behind and not join the crowd.She can see his sister smiling and then later on laughing at him,as he frowned.She wonder if he has something with the view.She did the same,as she stayed in her spot.,as the crowd moved forward.

Suddenly Yuna was just too aware that It is only the two of them was left behind.She can feel her heart beating faster.She should have gone with her Mom and with the crowd.

"How come you did not go with them?" Arron asked.

"I don't like the smoke and the sulfur smell." Yuna answered as she found an excused at last minute."How about you what is your excuse?"

"Sort of fear of heights.I hate heights." he answered."By the way I am...Ahbu"

"My name is Yuna." she said shyly."I want to thank you yesterday,for staying with me,and not leaving me alone."

"It's nothing.You should not be alone especially if it is getting dark.You'll never know." he said.

"I know.I was just lost in the beauty of the place." she said."You don't stay in the hotel? Cause i saw you last night you went the other way."

"Yes,we are staying at the next building,it is a villa.But I think it is the same company,that's why they shared the same facilities." Arron said in explanation.."You are with your Mom?"

"Yes,just me and my Mom." she said."I see you are with your Mom and sister?"

"Yes,my Dad can't come.He is busy with work." Arron said.And then the people started coming back ,as Arron and Yuna moved with the crowd.

"Yuna,where have you been?" her Mom asked."I was looking for you."

"I stayed behind.I don't feel like going that close." she said.

"I thought you want to see it.Anyway...you looked tired.But this will the last stop and we� are going to head back in the hotel."she said.

"That's good." Yuna said.But how come she doesn't feel like going back.She just wants to stay with the group and yes with Arron...specifically......Arron was looking at her...Somehow this day is not wasted at all....He found himself smiling at the sight odf her....