Crossroads....

Can You Hear Me ?

That night as Yuna and Arron are spending time together and enjoying each others company.,the reporter are busy calling the their respective management companies.The pictures will be delivered at this time by his co accomplice,one in taiwan and the other in Korea.The publishing company will be willing to  pay up a big sum of money to have it published in their magazines and newspapers but he knows that the management company will be more than willing to pay big sums of money to keep everything underwraps.He really doesn't want these things exposed to the public,but if he has no choice,he will not hesitate to do it.he desperately needs the money right now...and this is the best that he has comeup for in a long time.

A man delivered a big brown envelope in Arron's manager office ,as the phone rang at the same time .And the man who delivered it,left right after.The manager looked at the pictures and sure enough,Arron is  again in a big scandal.The latest news on him has not totally died down yet and now these.He shook his head,as anger came to him.When did this young man ever learn to be discreet?How can he be foolish to get caught again....he needs to speak to Arron right away and yes he needs to speak to their President now,before these things goes out of hand.The man on the phone is asking a huge sum of money.

The office in Korea where management company that handled the high profiled celebrity are in the buzz...They just got hold of Yuna's picture with a guy and it doesn't looked too good.Her image will be tarnished once these gets exposed and the people are not very forgiving once this one comes out.Yuna is an epitome of the youth of today and a role model for every young Koreans and to exposed this,will be too embarassing not only to her but to the whole nation as well .The president spoke to the man on the line as they have arrived to a compromised and a deal,and the price is not that cheap.Yuna's manager was ordered to look for his ward and bring her home as soon as possible.Millions of dollars is in stake  here and they could not play around right now....

The same night,Arron's manager is on board on the way to Hawaii.he should be in the Island Paradise in the morning,and yes ,it is better to surprised him than talked to him ion the phone.Arron can be too stubborn at times,especially if he thinks he is right.He wondered if this time,Arron has truly fallen to this girl,and she was just not an ordinary girl.It will be too easy to fall in love to somebody that is virtually unknown,than someone that is also a celebrity like himself.And this girl is not just an ordinary celebrity in their country,she is the image model of their youth.And he doesn't think that they will think kindly of her once this pictures comes out in the media....he took a deep breath as he closed his eyes...He still have time to rest before the big day....ahh to be young and foolish...

Yuna's manager was also on route to Hawaii to see his ward.He called her Mom but never told her the reason why he is coming over.He will just tell them once he is there .Yuna's Mom will be hysterical and it seems like she doesn't have any idea of what her daughter has been doing.he wondered how did Yuna managed to do this,without her Mom's knowledge.She will be vulnerable to this guy's charm.She is too innocent and this guy,a member of the boyband and older than her,he must be experienced in luring young girls.he just read an article about him,and it is not that good.Yuna's image will suffer once this is exposed.She has a lot to lose,so much.... more than the money but her whole future.Is he too late to stop the whole thing now? Has Yuna fallen deep to this guy?He stared at their picture.....

Arron woke up to a new day.The sun is up and the sky seems bluer than ever.Somehow today he woke up with much apprehension in his heart.he could not explain the anxiety and the worry that has been eating him,since he woke up this morning.He smiled when he remembered Yuna...his ever beautiful Yuna.He will be seeing her again today,and he cannot wait....

Yuna woke up thinking about Arron ,and somehow the fear that she has been feeling seems to resurfaced today,more and stronger than ever.She knows that their time together is nearing it's end..She doesn't know what will be stored in the future for both of them...Will it be a goodbye forever or will their path will cross again just like now ? She bit her lips and sighed ...she knows it is coming to an end and she wants to stop it but she knows,she doesn't have any control of her own  future...if they were meant to be...then maybe...